FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Oshi...Rubix is in this? We are all going to get ****ing wrecked...

    Leave a comment:


  • Adamaja456
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    sometime on june 9th waffl3

    (if everything is going the way its supposed to be going)

    Leave a comment:


  • Waffl3
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I've been reading the thread, and i cant seem to find it anywhere. Whens this thing start?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mans0n
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Hai, hope i win my division, and i hope im not in d5.

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I rescind my nomination for -Laggy- to win D5.

    Hai, Rubix.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Can I forfeit? =/
    Just don't submit any scores.
    From when will we be looked at to be placed?
    WHen you signed up. Also, you appear to have joined in 2006 rather than "yesterday"
    I think its whenever they decide to look through your stuff.
    Most of the relevant data we'll be looking at was actually snapshot and saved when you pressed the button to sign up (As in, we already have your tier points, AAAs, FCs, Gameplays, Tier points, Top 10 non-aaa scores) though we will of course be looking more in depth in some cases.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrRubix
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Eh actually. Why not.

    In!

    Leave a comment:


  • xXDeltaXx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    >.< my bad


    Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
    aww i got hacked and lost my avatar and had to change it. D=

    on a more on topic note good luck to everyone in the tournament.
    wow that stinks..i saw ur avatar b4 it was really cool =/
    Last edited by xXDeltaXx; 06-2-2008, 04:06 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • smartdude1212
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    OMG SHASH *sh!ts pants*

    in after ****ty pants
    Last edited by smartdude1212; 06-2-2008, 04:05 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • rel89
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    that was easy signing up; I loved it.

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Wow, zoo is ****ing ruthless!

    Poor Sprite.

    Leave a comment:


  • zoogarama
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    Well considering I woke up 4 hours ago lol. That's a lot.
    I woke up two hours ago. I would have had 4 updates by now and you should have 8. *goes to report your behind to tass*

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Well considering I woke up 4 hours ago lol. That's a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • zoogarama
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    Updated as of 5:30PM EST today.
    I think you need to update more, only three times today so far is unacceptable. :/

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Izzy
    I think its whenever they decide to look through your stuff. There are tons of people signed up so it will probably span over a long period of time. The time they look at yours could be different then someone else. But you wouldn't know when that was anyway.
    I know...thats why gulped lol. This will be my first tourney in general and it had me amped so I started forcing myself to play songs I'm having troubles with. But I don't want to miraculously get like 30 fc's (and in there maybe TP's) in that time and then get bumped up lol. Nonetheless I just want to see how I do and play 50 new songs .

    Leave a comment:

Working...