Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Oshi...Rubix is in this? We are all going to get ****ing wrecked...
FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
sometime on june 9th waffl3
(if everything is going the way its supposed to be going)Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
I've been reading the thread, and i cant seem to find it anywhere. Whens this thing start?Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Hai, hope i win my division, and i hope im not in d5.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
I rescind my nomination for -Laggy- to win D5.
Hai, Rubix.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Just don't submit any scores.Can I forfeit? =/
WHen you signed up. Also, you appear to have joined in 2006 rather than "yesterday"From when will we be looked at to be placed?
Most of the relevant data we'll be looking at was actually snapshot and saved when you pressed the button to sign up (As in, we already have your tier points, AAAs, FCs, Gameplays, Tier points, Top 10 non-aaa scores) though we will of course be looking more in depth in some cases.I think its whenever they decide to look through your stuff.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Eh actually. Why not.
In!Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
>.< my bad
wow that stinks..i saw ur avatar b4 it was really cool =/Last edited by xXDeltaXx; 06-2-2008, 04:06 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
OMG SHASH *sh!ts pants*
in after ****ty pantsLast edited by smartdude1212; 06-2-2008, 04:05 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
that was easy signing up; I loved it.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Wow, zoo is ****ing ruthless!
Poor Sprite.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Well considering I woke up 4 hours ago lol. That's a lot.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
I know...thats why gulped lol. This will be my first tourney in general and it had me amped so I started forcing myself to play songs I'm having troubles with. But I don't want to miraculously get like 30 fc's (and in there maybe TP's) in that time and then get bumped up lol. Nonetheless I just want to see how I do and play 50 new songs
.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: