FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Goldspark
    I posted a few pages back but I don't appear to be on the list. Can you make sure I'm on there? Thanks.
    Did you click the sign up button?

    Leave a comment:


  • Goldspark
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I posted a few pages back but I don't appear to be on the list. Can you make sure I'm on there? Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • zoogarama
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Nightfirecat
    I agree.

    BTW: Good luck if I face you zoo xD

    And lol. Rubix vs. laggy. This is gonna be epic.
    I'm taking you out Night, just try not to get left behind in my wake.

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Screencutting doesn't spread the notes out. It just puts less notes on the screen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Laggy and MrRubix are the only people with an average rank of 1 and T0. :/

    If MrRubix does not compete, Laggy will most definitely own up on D5.
    Last edited by Commandersa1; 06-2-2008, 08:23 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Izzy
    Laggy would wtf pwn me. I wouldn't stand a chance without 2.5x speed mod.
    Screen cut. That should help a bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • jugglinguy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Someone beat mans0n for me =)

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Laggy would wtf pwn me. I wouldn't stand a chance without 2.5x speed mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    the tournament is free-for-all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nightfirecat
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I agree.

    BTW: Good luck if I face you zoo xD

    And lol. Rubix vs. laggy. This is gonna be epic.

    Leave a comment:


  • zoogarama
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by OmegaCrowman
    My money for the D5 tourney is on Izzy. No one seems to be backing him and his skills up so I will Anime fans ftw.
    I think Izzy is still recovering from the game whore competition we had not too long ago. XD

    Leave a comment:


  • OmegaCrowman
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    My money for the D5 tourney is on Izzy. No one seems to be backing him and his skills up so I will Anime fans ftw.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by dore
    Is this bracketed or no?
    No, it will just be "Everyone in Division X plays the song, the top Y people advance."

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by devonin
    Also, you appear to have joined in 2006 rather than "yesterday"
    I meant I signed up for the tourney yesterday....and if from that point is where I'll be placed by lol. But yeah sprite pretty much answered my question.

    Leave a comment:


  • dore
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Is this bracketed or no?

    Leave a comment:

Working...