FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Goldspark
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by devonin
    The first post clearly stats in large letters that posting in this thread does not constitute signing up.
    Thanks, I'm an idiot. I just presumed it would be as before and didn't bother reading the first post.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Updated as of 6 AM today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Breakdown16
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Yeah. I'll be fine, as in "I will give an average performance and get eliminated and win nothing." (Yeah, I'm such a pessimist.)

    And ok, that's great for Shox. Thanks for reminding me; it's time to have a blank siggy again till I think of something better.

    Leave a comment:


  • zoogarama
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    You'll be fine and btw, you might wanna update your siggy since Shox already won the competition.

    Leave a comment:


  • Breakdown16
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I say we start it months later so I can improve a lot.

    Leave a comment:


  • zoogarama
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I say we just make the tourny start now because I'm bored as right now. :/

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    if shash wasn't put in D5...........rofl

    Leave a comment:


  • x After Dawn x
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    So many members...I feel sorry for Sprite and Tass, you guys must have a lot of patience and devotion for this.

    Leave a comment:


  • OmegaCrowman
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    He probably can, no doubt about that. It's just a matter of how long he needs to get accustomed to FFR's timing and stuff again, and the fact that he doesn't have to hit early anymore - that probably won't take long.

    Hopefully these D5 songs are full of non-spread friendly patterns. Then I might have a fighting chance for a few rounds.
    We all know Shash is good and definately used to be among the best, but I know the situation he's going to be in after not playing for so long. I havent officially played FFR in a little over 6 months now, but I still play a couple games a month when not logged in and I can say after not playing seriously for so long, it REALLY messes up your ability to read FFR stream. Plus PA is a little thrown off too. I used to be able to bf or sdg Tension just about every time but now when I play it, it's like "Omg vietnam wall of notes!" and I'm extremely lucky just to fc these days.

    Granted, everybody's different so maybe he wouldnt have lost his ability to read the notes, but I know I sure have.

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I was actually going to check how many tards said they wanted in on the front page news post. That would be great.

    Leave a comment:


  • zoogarama
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by xXDeltaXx
    haha ur right...people are ALREADY positng like that saying. Quick put me on the list before deadlines!. Im just gonna laugh O=)
    Yes but most of them are getting told by people who actually read the rules to go push the magic button of doom. It'll be the lame ones that don't check back on the thread to see all of this and are going to get left out.

    Leave a comment:


  • xXDeltaXx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by zoogarama
    I AM GOING TO MAKE A PREDICTION!!!

    I predict that there will be at least two people (if not more) who ask "Hey why aren't I on the list? I said I wanted in on the forum," when Round 1 starts.
    haha ur right...people are ALREADY positng like that saying. Quick put me on the list before deadlines!. Im just gonna laugh O=)

    Leave a comment:


  • zoogarama
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I AM GOING TO MAKE A PREDICTION!!!

    I predict that there will be at least two people (if not more) who ask "Hey why aren't I on the list? I said I wanted in on the forum," when Round 1 starts.

    Leave a comment:


  • kcfp_Ice
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    It's only been like a year since I played competitively, so sure, I'll join

    Leave a comment:


  • Nightfirecat
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    WTF. Shash is playing?...

    I'm gonna laugh at this.

    And yes--wireless keyboards have noticeable lag... I can barely FC challenging songs on wireless keyboards usually.

    Leave a comment:

Working...