SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EzExZeRo7497
    ⠀
    • Dec 2010
    • 6858

    #5626
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by Izzy
    Where is this file from? Saw this banner for so long but never knew what it was lmao.

    Comment

    • XxMidigamixX
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2010
      • 2040

      #5627
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
      Where is this file from? Saw this banner for so long but never knew what it was lmao.
      edit: nvm it was Xoon4 Red version...

      ****...


      welp


      MOTHER****ING MULAN


      olook, Vin Diesel, James May & Jason Dowe is playing on a guitar
      Last edited by XxMidigamixX; 10-20-2012, 09:17 PM.
      Click to join!





      Comment

      • i heart candy
        Retired
        • Jun 2012
        • 566

        #5628
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        I got way better scores than this tonight. Hopefully I can remember to SS them next time.
        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
        ur my favorite :')

        Comment

        • scottiena
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2012
          • 299

          #5629
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by Izzy
          I could know the new SMO for your signature.

          I plobably need to change the version from 3.9 and 4.0 to 5.0 in stepmania..






          frst AAs





          1cb...


          FCs




          AAA

          Comment

          • EzExZeRo7497
            ⠀
            • Dec 2010
            • 6858

            #5630
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Poker Face AA is really nice, We Luv Lama CBs are really good too. How'd you get 4 digits for your DP percentage btw? You can use SM 3.95 for online gameplay btw, you'd get used to that faster than SM5 I imagine

            Getting speed back yee, all these scores are J7
            1.3x rate, Zyph's Electric Butterfly


            1.3x rate


            1.2x rate, fail


            1.2x rate...

            Comment

            • Izzy
              Snek
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 9195

              #5631
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Originally posted by scottiena
              I could know the new SMO for your signature.

              I plobably need to change the version from 3.9 and 4.0 to 5.0 in stepmania..
              I don't really understand.

              Comment

              • scottiena
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2012
                • 299

                #5632
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                Poker Face AA is really nice, We Luv Lama CBs are really good too. How'd you get 4 digits for your DP percentage btw? You can use SM 3.95 for online gameplay btw, you'd get used to that faster than SM5 I imagine
                I couldn't press the 32th stream very well in Poker Face,
                so I'm surprised most xp
                I got this percentage in CyberiaStyle 6.
                If you use this percentage, I recommend CyberiaStyle 7 in sm5.

                Ok,I'll try in sm 3.95.
                thanks!
                Last edited by scottiena; 10-21-2012, 06:12 AM.

                Comment

                • mirror_eclipse
                  if you were a branch...
                  • May 2009
                  • 212

                  #5633
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  have never posted here so thought maybe i should find out if my scores are sick or not
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  • Zyphoror
                    Handstream Hawaii
                    • May 2008
                    • 1025

                    #5634
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                    Getting speed back yee, all these scores are J7
                    1.3x rate, Zyph's Electric Butterfly
                    I can't believe you not only played it on 1.3, but on J7 too lmao wow




                    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                    every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
                    [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
                    [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
                    [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
                    [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
                    [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

                    Comment

                    • Sakish
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2973

                      #5635
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      never gonna aaa

                      Comment

                      • Izzy
                        Snek
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 9195

                        #5636
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        If all of you guys still play stepamania how come you don't play on smo? I understand that you can't play on rates, but that is about it.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #5637
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Most of these people play rates/J7. There's no point to play on smo.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Staiain
                            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 4545

                            #5638
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            I still play smo occationally, actually since SMO I haven't played much rates at all, but my accuarcy got better from it so I'm not gona complain x)






                            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                            SM Wiki My

                            Comment

                            • Sakish
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 2973

                              #5639
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              3.9'er here. wont switch unless i get used to 3.95 again and by experience i can say it's a horrid change to go through >8

                              Comment

                              • Izzy
                                Snek
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 9195

                                #5640
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by Sakish
                                3.9'er here. wont switch unless i get used to 3.95 again and by experience i can say it's a horrid change to go through >8


                                You have effectively made zero sense. Did you mean to say stepmania 5? Because you don't need sm5 to play on smo.
                                Last edited by Izzy; 10-21-2012, 04:16 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...