SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dynam0
    The Dominator
    • Sep 2005
    • 8987

    #5566
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    The reason why you can MA bw Ghost is cuz you're actually fast enough to hit the patterns properly! I have to rely on pattern manipulation just to combo the damned thing haha, sick score bro

    edit:



    lollerz miss counts
    Last edited by Dynam0; 10-17-2012, 04:24 PM.

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #5567
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      How to MA.....

      Comment

      • xVaLoRx
        MYFUCKINGSOUND
        • Nov 2009
        • 1427

        #5568
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Comment

        • flash dualist
          u wot m8?
          • Aug 2007
          • 1225

          #5569
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Accuracy on Red sign and Untouched is disgusting.
          ---C925, overhead---
          My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
          My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #5570
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            go for WR on untouched. It's only 15p.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Dynam0
              The Dominator
              • Sep 2005
              • 8987

              #5571
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Bahamut has 19p...who got 15? Isaac? Old Cartoon? Nima?!

              I could probably manage 20s but teens is just cray cray

              Comment

              • gnr61
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 7251

                #5572
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                who the hell got 15 on untouched lmao. oC and i had 20s iirc but i could never combo the long jack part :v
                squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                Comment

                • samurai7694
                  바보
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 4640

                  #5573
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  lol

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #5574
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    o


                    wat


                    REALLY?


                    LOL REALLY?


                    YAY \o/

                    Only took around 50+ tries. Not bad (o:

                    EDIT: LOL sick 2 minute jack Luis xd
                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #5575
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by Dynam0
                      Bahamut has 19p...who got 15? Isaac? Old Cartoon? Nima?!

                      I could probably manage 20s but teens is just cray cray
                      That was my bad. I took the 9 for a 5 from a quick look.

                      Yeah, it's bahamut with 19. D:
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #5576
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Last cool AAA I got today (o:


                        Despite how hilarious the great count is, I thought the CBs were pretty darn good LOL


                        EDIT: Slight improvement but with a much better combo (o:


                        LOL I understand this file now XD


                        Alright, I'm done for today.
                        Last edited by i love you; 10-17-2012, 11:42 PM.
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • Callipygian
                          Senior FFR citizen
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 1537

                          #5577
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Originally posted by Dynam0

                          How to MA??! Also, nice 2 minute jack, samurai, and cool scores, rebound.
                          I slightly improved my RATO ;P



                          I cannot MA, but this actually felt pretty good

                          Sick nature

                          Comment

                          • V-Ormix
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4677

                            #5578
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Originally posted by i love you
                            o


                            YAY \o/

                            Comment

                            • Choofers
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 6205

                              #5579
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              1.3

                              Comment

                              • Dynam0
                                The Dominator
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 8987

                                #5580
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


                                Still can't AAA this -_-


                                Played the wrong one.


                                Really happy with the PA/cbs, blows all my other scores on this out of the water
                                Last edited by Dynam0; 10-18-2012, 04:43 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...