Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~
Cool. Will play when I get home maybe.
Showing notable scores, spoilering unimportant/not as good scores.
How did I almost DDP this.


First AA but it's p bad.

First pass.

I have a 40s MA run somewhere in my folder but still. Tripped twice.

Dunno how good this is.

Oops.

Got this yesterday, first song of the day. Warm up. That's why I'm totally ***ged out.

Got this 2 hours ago. I'll take the 5 digit MA.

Cool. Will play when I get home maybe.
Showing notable scores, spoilering unimportant/not as good scores.
How did I almost DDP this.


First AA but it's p bad.

First pass.

I have a 40s MA run somewhere in my folder but still. Tripped twice.

Dunno how good this is.

Oops.

Got this yesterday, first song of the day. Warm up. That's why I'm totally ***ged out.

Got this 2 hours ago. I'll take the 5 digit MA.































. Cool Titanic, wargasm. Lol, someone finished dungeon.1.
Comment