Well, I'm using 3.9 right now so I thought I would make/steal some new gfx. I'll be using this theme for a long time, and the same for 3.95. Also, how do I change my DP% to be like everyone else's? It's not helpful to see 96.1% and no AA.
Anyway, decided to play normal files today. I can actually do/read everything comfortably on this now. Might go for teens.
Same with this although...I thought this was more impressive. First AAA too! (o:
YES! Improved my old score by 12 perfects I believe. Pretty sick (o:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Now for Fail scores...
This one made me the most pissed. You can not really cheat the patterns as much as you could on FFR so it makes it that much harder to PA/FC. I do not think I can improve this.
Oh man, I have been wanting this FC for years and once I get it, I end up getting a good in the most dumbest section ever. RIP but still fuccen sick.
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
God damnit Patashu why
EDIT: Still can not do that ending for some reason. Those holds still gets me :<
Didn't get anything too intense tonight, I'll just post this MA score I liked and leave it at that. Good luck charm blind helped get me an SDP on this!
Comment