SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Callipygian
    Senior FFR citizen
    • Jun 2007
    • 1537

    #5581
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    holy shit, that scarhand (the 'real' one) is awesome ;O
    Sick nature

    Comment

    • foxfire667
      The FFRchiver
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jun 2009
      • 2170

      #5582
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Looks like Dynam0 posted a much sexier score of the NBJS version of St. Scarhand, but I'll post mine anyway. Was disappointing how easy this felt in comparison to the original:


      Your score on the original was pretty epic Dynam0!

      Anyway, my CB's for this were pretty nice:


      Pretty solid AA, almost FC'd, but I derped:


      MA is not that great, BUT I FC'd it:
      SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #5583
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by i love you
        LOL I understand this file now XD


        Alright, I'm done for today.
        o shit...

        Cool scores everyone, holy ****.

        Comment

        • AlexDest
          good hot
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2007
          • 5309

          #5584
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          sick scarhands dynamer

          Comment

          • i love you
            Live a wonderful life~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 7315

            #5585
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Forgot to post this from yesterday. It was one of those rare moments where you end up getting one of those fluke MA runs WITH an AAA (o:

            I can say that I am IN LOVE with this score XD
            ===============================
            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
            ===============================

            Comment

            • foxfire667
              The FFRchiver
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2009
              • 2170

              #5586
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Pretty sick I'm on a boat score!

              I got an AAA I was looking for myself (jump jack consistency for the win!):


              This was also pretty cool (moar jacktastic files):


              EHHS (0's jump-jacky one, was in Ravemeister v2, not sure if anywhere else):
              SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #5587
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Cool Ievan's Polka, sick Boat

                Decent I guess, haven't played SM in a long time so


                Getting SM computer back tomorrow yeee
                Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 10-19-2012, 02:01 AM.

                Comment

                • _Stepdude_
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 641

                  #5588
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Been playing some SM again, started slow. Some day ago I played for about six hours straight and my elbow that night ****ing HURT. I mean like really HURT. Hardcore.

                  Anyway I got a few screenshots but tbh none of them felt as good as this one



                  Because you know, I'm MAer :P Though I got some speed back aswell, not really fast yet though.

                  Comment

                  • Choofers
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 6205

                    #5589
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    goty supr drunk last night only got onex decent scorea l0l

                    Comment

                    • iCeCuBEz v2
                      XFD
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4924

                      #5590
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      thats pretty good
                      I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                      Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                      Comment

                      • .Sapphire
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2012
                        • 113

                        #5591
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Rebound's on a MA boat.

                        Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
                        Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

                        Originally posted by Choofers
                        holy irony batman
                        Originally posted by moches
                        Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
                        Originally posted by Staiain
                        who cares about oldcartoon anyway

                        Comment

                        • Winrar
                          Quasi-porn
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 1843

                          #5592
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Started to play a bit of sm after a while because of wrist pains.

                          First AA on this ^_^

                          I thought this was a decent sightread

                          Stupid awkward ending

                          AAAlmost

                          ma getting better, I just need to practice the holds near the end then i'll get the aaa

                          You gotta be kidding me

                          Originally posted by Staiain
                          I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

                          Comment

                          • Samwais
                            Mysterious. . . .
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 346

                            #5593
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Wauw, just wauw.



                            Considering how bad I am at FFR, this felt awesome :'D
                            Last edited by Samwais; 10-19-2012, 02:33 PM. Reason: wrong pic lmao

                            Comment

                            • Staiain
                              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 4545

                              #5594
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              wb winrar :')

                              nice to see you play to Samwais


                              1 extremely overdue AAA, thanks blindreper for bringing me luck








                              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                              SM Wiki My

                              Comment

                              • i love you
                                Live a wonderful life~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 7315

                                #5595
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Cool AAA Stai (o:
                                ===============================
                                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                                ===============================

                                Comment

                                Working...