SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zyphoror
    Handstream Hawaii
    • May 2008
    • 1025

    #5416
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    LOL




    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
    [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
    [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
    [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
    [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
    [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

    Comment

    • EzExZeRo7497
      ⠀
      • Dec 2010
      • 6858

      #5417
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      My MA took a hit when I switched from Distant to Overhead, lmao

      Game Time 1.5 is sick, gj

      Comment

      • Tristana
        Banned
        • Jun 2012
        • 410

        #5418
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        eze chan pls b gentel

        Comment

        • EzExZeRo7497
          ⠀
          • Dec 2010
          • 6858

          #5419
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          im trying

          Comment

          • Zyphoror
            Handstream Hawaii
            • May 2008
            • 1025

            #5420
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            not hard enough :'(




            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
            [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
            [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
            [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
            [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
            [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

            Comment

            • Staiain
              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
              • Aug 2009
              • 4545

              #5421
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              p sure you should get like 30's on Game Time o:






              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
              SM Wiki My

              Comment

              • ATTang
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2011
                • 375

                #5422
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                I really want to get AA on MIHC and Terastream...





                Comment

                • Tristana
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 410

                  #5423
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  s switch...

                  Comment

                  • foxfire667
                    The FFRchiver
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 2170

                    #5424
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Originally posted by ATTang
                    I really want to get AA on MIHC and Terastream...
                    How do you do those trills in MIHC? Sick stuff, I can't even pass them, which makes me wonder how the hell I have your Terastream score beat by 4% from when I tried it last.

                    Anyway, score dump:

                    Apparently I can read this:


                    World 4, I'm still good for AA's here (pretty nice ones):


                    MAid of fire (but no AAA ugh, curse):


                    There is like 3421635 different Blue Army files. This one was mimo's, and was js and hand-stream through most of it:


                    GIVE ME THE AA ALREADY COME ON! Practically 95% as it is:


                    Lol I A'd this:


                    Pulled off the AA, got the hang of the fast streams at the chorus:


                    I think this was alright:


                    Finally got the AA:


                    Some 17 minute long Lucky Star file I found in my song list, MA was decent considering length and moderate difficulty:
                    SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                    Comment

                    • Choofers
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 6205

                      #5425
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      those trills in mihc require vibrating

                      goddamn attang, you're nuts, make some vids !!

                      Comment

                      • iCeCuBEz v2
                        XFD
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 4924

                        #5426
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        yo foxfire what do u get on leonid's pokemon medley?
                        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                        Comment

                        • Zyphoror
                          Handstream Hawaii
                          • May 2008
                          • 1025

                          #5427
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          nice vibro skills ATT, dam (o: I can't even survive 3 seconds of the trills lmfao

                          and this is how bad I am now after switching to Metal + distant lo0l





                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
                          [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
                          [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
                          [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
                          [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
                          [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

                          Comment

                          • Tristana
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 410

                            #5428
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            wow so bad kil yazel F

                            Comment

                            • foxfire667
                              The FFRchiver
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 2170

                              #5429
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
                              yo foxfire what do u get on leonid's pokemon medley?
                              This is what I got around two weeks ago (when I last played it). I've skill boosted since then, probably could improve this:
                              SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                              Comment

                              • ATTang
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2011
                                • 375

                                #5430
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by Choofers
                                those trills in mihc require vibrating

                                goddamn attang, you're nuts, make some vids !!

                                See this

                                Comment

                                Working...