SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #5791
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    nuclear blast idc about MA



    Comment

    • ddrkid007
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2007
      • 407

      #5792
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Woo! c:

      Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00023.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	5259328

      Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00024.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.3 KB
ID:	5259329
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

      The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #5793
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by ddrkid007
        I honestly have no clue how I Fc'd this.... My eyes were burning like crazy!

        [ATTACH]32136[/ATTACH]

        [ATTACH]32137[/ATTACH]
        You do realize you can set the brightness level of the backgrounds to 0% so they aren't burning your eyes, right? I can't play with bright BGs on either.

        And nice mid DDP AAA on this Calling
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • i heart candy
          Retired
          • Jun 2012
          • 566

          #5794
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Damn, nice AAA ddr.
          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
          ur my favorite :')

          Comment

          • foxfire667
            The FFRchiver
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jun 2009
            • 2170

            #5795
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Sweet this calling and cyber induction scores! I still have no idea how you pulled off that FC, awesome stuff!

            I didn't realize how decent my Destiny score was until I saw everyone's posts. Sure I was pretty shocked at the results, but I thought that a lot of others probably did better lol. Thanks guys, unfortunately I don't think I have any scores that really compare with that today. Score dump time!

            Long awaited AAA. No more flags haunting my score on this file


            Ever since I started trying to quad those short files I've noticed that...


            My MA has REALLY been improving!


            I thought this was pretty nice, how does it compare with other scores?


            Haku told me to FC this, I complied. Fun file, fun sightread!


            TEEECCCHHHNICCCCIAAAANSSSSSSS! Decent score for me.


            Happy with this sightread. The one handed trill is really where everything came from.
            SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

            Comment

            • EzExZeRo7497
              ⠀
              • Dec 2010
              • 6858

              #5796
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              The fuuuuuuck that 115

              Comment

              • scottiena
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2012
                • 299

                #5797
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                -275.15 is good MA with this sightread..

                I want to get AAAA some other time.


                shit the 1good..


                good score for me.


                first AA
                Last edited by scottiena; 11-1-2012, 01:06 PM.

                Comment

                • iCeCuBEz v2
                  XFD
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4924

                  #5798
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  foxfire i have this

                  I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                  Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                  Comment

                  • V-Ormix
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 4677

                    #5799
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Originally posted by i love you
                    Sick scores Kait and Stai o.o

                    And hot damn...this was a really sick FC. I think this is WR.
                    <:I

                    Comment

                    • Sakish
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 2973

                      #5800
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by i love you
                      Sick scores Kait and Stai o.o

                      And hot damn...this was a really sick FC. I think this is WR.
                      i think not, still a good FC

                      Comment

                      • foxfire667
                        The FFRchiver
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 2170

                        #5801
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Holy crap that sdp on 115 iCeCuBEz. Looks like I'm going to have to improve my MA a little bit more then to compare heh.
                        SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                        Comment

                        • Callipygian
                          Senior FFR citizen
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 1537

                          #5802
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          I can't touch any of these scores with a ten foot pole, but here is some stuff I am glad with:

                          First AA's





                          First A's



                          First pass
                          Sick nature

                          Comment

                          • EzExZeRo7497
                            ⠀
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 6858

                            #5803
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Damn scottiena sick scores

                            Congratulations on DME pass

                            Comment

                            • kaiten123
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2008
                              • 1117

                              #5804
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              finally AAed (twice )



                              pretty much sightread


                              could've SDCBed if not for being dumb :/


                              beats my old score i think


                              first score that isnt terrible on this

                              Comment

                              • DossarLX ODI
                                Batch Manager
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 15013

                                #5805
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                That YMCK file score, what in the flying shit WOW
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                                Comment

                                Working...