SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • i love you
    Live a wonderful life~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 7315

    #5521
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    I'll FC someday...


    After several more attempts...still no FC but better MA/PA/DDP


    I feel like I could get better MA once I get better at 24th's
    ===============================
    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
    ===============================

    Comment

    • Dynam0
      The Dominator
      • Sep 2005
      • 8987

      #5522
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


      Teens is doable but very danger

      Comment

      • i love you
        Live a wonderful life~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2006
        • 7315

        #5523
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Only 100+ more attempts later...A bit disappointed because of the great but I must say that this was time well spent on this file. Fuccen insane run o_o

        Yes, I am a whore xd
        ===============================
        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
        ===============================

        Comment

        • foxfire667
          The FFRchiver
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2009
          • 2170

          #5524
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          That minions133's op JESUS CHRIST! A lot of scores on this page are ridiculous, good job everyone.

          Now here are some scores that look bad in comparison:

          World 5, I can AA something here:


          These jacks are retardedly fast:


          I really like this song / file:


          Probably my best score in a while (this is the rebound vibrajack extended version, not the xoon one):


          So close...but I can't complain!
          SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

          Comment

          • Dynam0
            The Dominator
            • Sep 2005
            • 8987

            #5525
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


            The end is still impossibru, really good for me

            Comment

            • AlexDest
              good hot
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2007
              • 5309

              #5526
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              really nice weyx

              Comment

              • i love you
                Live a wonderful life~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 7315

                #5527
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                wtf that weyx ma...
                ===============================
                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                ===============================

                Comment

                • .Sapphire
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 113

                  #5528
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  That World's End... I still want to AAA that. Too bad it will never happen.

                  Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
                  Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

                  Originally posted by Choofers
                  holy irony batman
                  Originally posted by moches
                  Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  who cares about oldcartoon anyway

                  Comment

                  • Callipygian
                    Senior FFR citizen
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 1537

                    #5529
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    This whole page is full of win
                    Sick nature

                    Comment

                    • Dynam0
                      The Dominator
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 8987

                      #5530
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~




                      Sightread, wasn't expecting the 24th burst O_O

                      blind is like my stepmania lucky charm ^_^

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #5531
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        It would be cool if I was my own lucky charm. I need it. =<

                        That sail and potterhand are ver good.

                        First FC/AAA
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • iCeCuBEz v2
                          XFD
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4924

                          #5532
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          whoa dynamo nice sail away quad
                          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                          Comment

                          • Staiain
                            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 4545

                            #5533
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Well, playing with AIDS won't help /badphun






                            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                            SM Wiki My

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #5534
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Well, I'm stuck with AIDS forever, so I'm screwed.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • i love you
                                Live a wonderful life~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 7315

                                #5535
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                What are streams...

                                lol low combo but it was my second attempt
                                ===============================
                                The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                                ===============================

                                Comment

                                Working...