SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • i love you
    Live a wonderful life~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 7315

    #5746
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Did I? I probably did but I forgot lmao
    ===============================
    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
    ===============================

    Comment

    • V-Ormix
      Banned
      • Aug 2008
      • 4677

      #5747
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Originally posted by i love you
      Did I? I probably did but I forgot lmao
      oh you x3

      Comment

      • i love you
        Live a wonderful life~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2006
        • 7315

        #5748
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        I was looking at the WR lists today and did not see any scores for these two files so I thought I should whore these. MA on this one felt horrible but at least I got the FC! I am pretty sure I could improve the MA by a lot but I got bored with this file. Only played a few times. I doubt this is WR though.


        As for this, I am pretty sure this is WR LOL. I do not think I have seen an AAA on this yet. Took about 20ish tries mainly because of me getting random misses during that dumb jacky part.
        ===============================
        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
        ===============================

        Comment

        • iCeCuBEz v2
          XFD
          • Mar 2008
          • 4924

          #5749
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by Staiain
          you should get that AAA, I tried the file and I am convinced you can AAA it tomorrow ^^


          success, taking breaks, then rehabing works wonders for habits



          lol wut sup thaor
          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #5750
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            how the hell do you do 50%distant? I was looking for the folder, and I can't find it. any help?
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • xVaLoRx
              MYFUCKINGSOUND
              • Nov 2009
              • 1427

              #5751
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              I'm pretty sure you can just edit it into your metrics.ini, stepmania.ini, or something like that. I've never done it so I'm not sure

              Comment

              • Staiain
                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                • Aug 2009
                • 4545

                #5752
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                blindreper, add me on skype or any other im and ill help you out



                aww








                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                SM Wiki My

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #5753
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  I don't have any skype or IM.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Dynam0
                    The Dominator
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 8987

                    #5754
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


                    nooooapsdjasdojhaskrjwnr


                    cbs are bad but 1000 marv break
                    Last edited by Dynam0; 10-28-2012, 09:10 PM.

                    Comment

                    • i love you
                      Live a wonderful life~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 7315

                      #5755
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Dat MA...

                      Speaking of MA, HOLY SHIT! Best quad I will ever get. Second AAAA in the world O_O
                      ===============================
                      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                      ===============================

                      Comment

                      • Staiain
                        Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 4545

                        #5756
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        dang dynamo, and nice quad, hmm i feel bad for almost doubleposting but really wtf is this










                        irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                        SM Wiki My

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #5757
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          HOLY SHIT STAI LOLOL

                          Also, motherfuccer...I was doing so good but then I got a random miss on some long jack and from there, I was too pissed to concentrate and I ended up getting this. Probably won't be playing this for a while. Still, I am happy of the combo.


                          EDIT: Man, I am really jacking good today XD


                          HOLY SHITTTTTTTTT FIRRRRRRRRYA!!!!!!!!!!!

                          My fuccen god...I might AAA this
                          Last edited by i love you; 10-28-2012, 10:15 PM.
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #5758
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Stai.... Jesus Christ..

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • EzExZeRo7497
                              ⠀
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 6858

                              #5759
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Originally posted by i love you
                              HOLY SHITTTTTTTTT FIRRRRRRRRYA!!!!!!!!!!!

                              My fuccen god...I might AAA this
                              aite let's race to S.Y.S.T.E.M. AAA (o:

                              Gaussian Mist is really sick, and wtf Stai that Hero o_O

                              Comment

                              • Choofers
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 6205

                                #5760
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                1.2, probably not great lol

                                Comment

                                Working...