SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bluearrowll
    ⊙▃⊙
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2007
    • 7376

    #7126
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Anyone know this awesome Minion File?




    lolwhat



    edit: why is this song so hard to AA.
    Last edited by Bluearrowll; 12-29-2012, 06:36 PM.
    1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
    1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
    3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
    5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
    9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
    10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
    10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

    FMO AAA Count: 71
    FGO AAA Count: 10

    Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
    PS: Cool AAA's Terry
    - I Love You


    An Alarm Clock's Haiku
    beep beep beep beep beep
    beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
    beep beep beep beep beep
    - ieatyourlvllol

    Comment

    • Dynam0
      The Dominator
      • Sep 2005
      • 8987

      #7127
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Nice Riddle AA

      Also nice stuff Ormix, midare's op sdcb is top notch ignoring that accuracy

      Comment

      • V-Ormix
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 4677

        #7128
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by flash dualist
        You should be able to AA NPV's OP.
        Trust me, I have made some WEIRD noises when cb rushing out of pure dissapointment... I'll get it eventually, but to vibrate and pray I get lucky on the 24th quad jacks alongside everything else plus nerves, yeah, its going to take a good run... but one of these days I:

        oh but I played a little more today, guess I did better yesterday all and all but thats just cause I felt that "getting back into SM serious buisness rush" but I will play some more j8 and rates for sure but I just went for things today that were more in my "reach" of ability which was more for fun, and basically good ma practice cause I never play most of these files.

        awww

        rofl

        awww but funny combo

        awww

        awww jump jack

        gay, and at the end too

        I fc'd this once before in a redic whore session... this song is a bitch rofl but might be my first ddp that I can remember


        edit: that minute madness reminds me of my score only your ma wrecks mine :no surprise: but kepos op is a troll face ):< jump jack polys, gtfo
        Last edited by V-Ormix; 12-29-2012, 08:26 PM.

        Comment

        • Zyphoror
          Handstream Hawaii
          • May 2008
          • 1025

          #7129
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          edit: oops forgot to add this score. First AAA for me


          MA/PA can be improved, the miss was avoidable too, decent score imo


          missed the SDCB fuccccc, MA is absolutely terrible and PA isn't very good


          got this the run before my 10cb, MA is not that bad but the PA is bad xd


          did not think I'd AA this ever, those 64th walls man..


          eh


          bleh


          a file I released a little while ago, tried MAing it. I'll snag a SDP sooner or later
          Last edited by Zyphoror; 12-29-2012, 10:50 PM.




          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
          every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
          [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
          [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
          [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
          [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
          [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

          Comment

          • V-Ormix
            Banned
            • Aug 2008
            • 4677

            #7130
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Originally posted by Zyphoror
            missed the SDCB fuccccc, MA is absolutely terrible and PA isn't very good
            dat vertex gamma aa O =

            Comment

            • Staiain
              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
              • Aug 2009
              • 4545

              #7131
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              AA fail, this is incredibly difficuly, would need a "perfect run"







              2.0, should be AAA'ble but my stamina says no for now








              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
              SM Wiki My

              Comment

              • V-Ormix
                Banned
                • Aug 2008
                • 4677

                #7132
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Theres always a bigger fish x) no really thats disgusting, how to strech the limits of finger speed? :X

                Comment

                • ddrkid007
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 407

                  #7133
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Not sure what's good for these songs so here you go.
                  First 290 The Trill screwed me over so badly.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00030.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	286.9 KB
ID:	5259867

                  2nd time playing this
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00031.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	304.6 KB
ID:	5259868

                  Almost SDCB
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00033.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	281.5 KB
ID:	5259869
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                  The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                  Comment

                  • Staiain
                    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 4545

                    #7134
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    abyssal is amazing, nice accuarcy and cb's, combo tells me you wrecked the middle part, nice job on that.



                    blinded by fear PA = beast






                    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                    SM Wiki My

                    Comment

                    • ddrkid007
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 407

                      #7135
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Haha, thanks, man. I've really been feeling warmed up and up to par lately with SM.
                      By the way, I sort of need some pack suggestions because I'm actually using my parents computer for SM until I buy my new one. I have all of the Kaiten Dumbstream packs, all of Mina's, all Nuclear JS packs, and all of the Community keyboard megapacks.
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                      The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                      Comment

                      • Staiain
                        Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 4545

                        #7136
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        astronomical metal 1 - 2, ffr season packs, + community 3, light chancellors 1 - 3, dark chancellors, rebound dump 1 and 2, subjectivemania 1 and 2, xoon 3, 4x2 and 5, odi 1 - 2 etc. should keep you entertained for a while






                        edit: link to my thread rofl




                        Last edited by Staiain; 12-30-2012, 12:53 PM.






                        irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                        SM Wiki My

                        Comment

                        • AlexDest
                          good hot
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 5309

                          #7137
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Got my QPAD MK-50 keyboard, however I have to exchange it for blue switches. I'm using reds.

                          This keyboard feels great either way, keytaps are very sick.

                          Have to break in to this keyboard lol.



                          Last edited by AlexDest; 12-30-2012, 01:48 PM.

                          Comment

                          • xNiX
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 1063

                            #7138
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            nicole's op and applejack lookin good man. <3

                            Comment

                            • ddrkid007
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 407

                              #7139
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Originally posted by Staiain
                              astronomical metal 1 - 2, ffr season packs, + community 3, light chancellors 1 - 3, dark chancellors, rebound dump 1 and 2, subjectivemania 1 and 2, xoon 3, 4x2 and 5, odi 1 - 2 etc. should keep you entertained for a while





                              Thank you so much, man. Downloading them right now.
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                              The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                              Comment

                              • Bluearrowll
                                ⊙▃⊙
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 7376

                                #7140
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by Bluearrowll
                                Anyone know this awesome Minion File?

                                Because apparently no one knows this file I've uploaded it ##



                                What can people get on this?
                                1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                                1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                                3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                                5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                                9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                                10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                                10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                                FMO AAA Count: 71
                                FGO AAA Count: 10

                                Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                                PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                                - I Love You


                                An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                                beep beep beep beep beep
                                beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                                beep beep beep beep beep
                                - ieatyourlvllol

                                Comment

                                Working...