SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • minhdo93
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2011
    • 33

    #5671
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Comment

    • scottiena
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2012
      • 299

      #5672
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      >.Sapphire
      we love lama's socre wtf.
      I also want to good at pressing the jumpstream...

      >Sidek
      I got AA but I think this simfile is so wtf.
      Espesially, the last jumpstream jackhammer is f***.

      Comment

      • EzExZeRo7497
        ⠀
        • Dec 2010
        • 6858

        #5673
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        This Calling is really good for you ilike, you can FC though
        Hero how's J1 working for you
        Sick S.Y.S.T.E.M. Byron.
        Insomnia Session wtf
        Pretty sure you can do better at Dungeon.1 foxfire, nice score nonetheless for playing all the way rofl

        mad
        Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 10-24-2012, 05:47 AM.

        Comment

        • iCeCuBEz v2
          XFD
          • Mar 2008
          • 4924

          #5674
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          yo ilike improve ur timing :3
          I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

          Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

          Comment

          • V-Ormix
            Banned
            • Aug 2008
            • 4677

            #5675
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
            yo ilike improve ur timing :3
            no, improve your timing (:<

            Comment

            • EzExZeRo7497
              ⠀
              • Dec 2010
              • 6858

              #5676
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              First four pics are on 1.2x rate
              Probably bad, idk


              Stamina pooped

              A !!


              1.4x
              Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 10-24-2012, 08:27 AM.

              Comment

              • Staiain
                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                • Aug 2009
                • 4545

                #5677
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Might want to fix BW ghost, I have like 7 cb's on 1.3 and I'm rusty as hell now


                higan is good tho






                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                SM Wiki My

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #5678
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  Might want to fix BW ghost, I have like 7 cb's on 1.3 and I'm rusty as hell now
                  higan is good tho
                  Yeah figured as such xd, I'm not good at BW Ghost

                  Comment

                  • V-Ormix
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 4677

                    #5679
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    7 cbs on bw ghost 1.3 is rusty... what does speed even mean anymore rofl

                    Comment

                    • foxfire667
                      The FFRchiver
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 2170

                      #5680
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                      Pretty sure you can do better at Dungeon.1 foxfire, nice score nonetheless for playing all the way rofl
                      To be honest there is this pattern near the end of the loop that was giving me trouble throughout the song. Couldn't seem to hit it properly with my left hand, but if I were to get that down my score definitely could be a lot better.

                      Then again, one play through of Dungeon.1 feels like enough for at least a little while lol.
                      SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                      Comment

                      • iCeCuBEz v2
                        XFD
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 4924

                        #5681
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        yea rofl that end pattern is a bitch i know exactly which part ur talking about.... all my misses from my 50p score were from it >_>
                        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                        Comment

                        • .Sapphire
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 113

                          #5682
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                          Hero how's J1 working for you
                          Me and J1 had a fight and broke up. I got with J4 shortly after that.
                          Cool Lama 1.2

                          Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
                          Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

                          Originally posted by Choofers
                          holy irony batman
                          Originally posted by moches
                          Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
                          Originally posted by Staiain
                          who cares about oldcartoon anyway

                          Comment

                          • Sidek
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 777

                            #5683
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Originally posted by scottiena
                            >.Sapphire
                            we love lama's socre wtf.
                            I also want to good at pressing the jumpstream...

                            >Sidek
                            I got AA but I think this simfile is so wtf.
                            Espesially, the last jumpstream jackhammer is f***.

                            barely AA'd lol and the ending is cool. haha :P GJ

                            Bye.

                            Comment

                            • XxMidigamixX
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 2040

                              #5684
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              calm down people its only Heavy


                              how is this a B ._. (unless if there's a secret x-mod version of this that I have no idea about...)


                              japan scores





                              bad but first pass. Suzaku-G's file from SMOC 7


                              played the 1.3x version on 1.2x rate...does that mean I played the file on 1.5? lmao. First pass regardless
                              edit: nvm, its basically played on 1.56 lmao


                              DTM's chart. this feels like Dossar's chart from his minimega tournament...


                              the three dickwad FFR files has come together, all first passes. WAY easier without the derp framer timing lol



                              ^that's Reach's molto vivace btw.
                              Last edited by XxMidigamixX; 10-24-2012, 05:13 PM.
                              Click to join!





                              Comment

                              • kaiten123
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2008
                                • 1117

                                #5685
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                easy file * high rate = kinda hard file

                                Comment

                                Working...