SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EzExZeRo7497
    ⠀
    • Dec 2010
    • 6858

    #5401
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Hope you realise how insane that Jpeg Jive is lmao

    Comment

    • Tristana
      Banned
      • Jun 2012
      • 410

      #5402
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      j7 jive

      Comment

      • TD_AIDS
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 120

        #5403
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        making steady progress, jumpstream is getting fun again (albeit my speed/stamina is still doodoo)

        this file is too much fun


        also distant owns why did I never use it before

        Comment

        • Choofers
          FFR Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2008
          • 6205

          #5404
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          gg distant enjoy the hit you'll take to your MA

          Comment

          • Callipygian
            Senior FFR citizen
            • Jun 2007
            • 1537

            #5405
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Thanks for the snow05 likes, had no idea what was good on that file lol.

            O_o, dat jpeg live j7 beats my j4 oops. Cool Amen Iraq, staian, although I think you'd be able to SDG once you study the bursts a bit.

            @ TD_AIDS: try 50% distant (just code it as 50% in your metrics file), it has the reading benefits of distant, but doesn't hurt your MA as much, at least in my experience

            Wait, I didn't die? Alright then!



            Cool, I can AA this consistently now ;D


            Dunno, felt good


            ....


            ....

            THIS has been a goal for a LONG time.
            Last edited by Callipygian; 10-9-2012, 09:15 AM.
            Sick nature

            Comment

            • i heart candy
              Retired
              • Jun 2012
              • 566

              #5406
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


              I still can't AAA this for some reason. Stupid mind blocks.
              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
              ur my favorite :')

              Comment

              • Dynam0
                The Dominator
                • Sep 2005
                • 8987

                #5407
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by Choofers
                gg distant enjoy the hit you'll take to your MA
                My MA improved after switching, wrecked

                Comment

                • iCeCuBEz v2
                  XFD
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 4924

                  #5408
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  wrecked
                  I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                  Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                  Comment

                  • Tristana
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 410

                    #5409
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    oooooooo wrekt

                    Comment

                    • TD_AIDS
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 120

                      #5410
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by Callipygian
                      @ TD_AIDS: try 50% distant (just code it as 50% in your metrics file), it has the reading benefits of distant, but doesn't hurt your MA as much, at least in my experience
                      Thanks for the advice, I'll try that later tonight once I'm off work. I went from c720 overhead 3 years ago to c600 overhead, I just couldn't read that fast. I tried out distant c700 and it actually improved my scores in about every way. I'm just not that good yet. I can combo decently but once I run out of stamina it's great city.

                      Also, your 0x and outlaw are siick

                      Comment

                      • i heart candy
                        Retired
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 566

                        #5411
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Distant helped me too.
                        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                        ur my favorite :')

                        Comment

                        • Gundam-Dude
                          `~`
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 7327

                          #5412
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~









                          rip


                          (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                          My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                          Comment

                          • Choofers
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 6205

                            #5413
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            hjaskldf


                            can't AA, rip


                            you've got to be kidding me


                            what the fuc


                            8)

                            Comment

                            • Zyphoror
                              Handstream Hawaii
                              • May 2008
                              • 1025

                              #5414
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              incoming terribad scores, first day of using Distant + Metal skin. Expect ****ing bad MA xd. It made me faster though, I can pass some stuff now that I couldn't before.

                              at least now I can say I can pass this on command :'>..... how do you even combo the mash areas :'(


                              first AA


                              first attempt, will try for AAA some other time




                              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                              every anime girl has had wicked diarrhea at some point in their lifetime and this is something that every man, woman and child is going to shoulder for the rest of their lives
                              [1/19/13 12:28:59 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): im going to an arcade
                              [1/19/13 12:29:04 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): this monday for like, 4 or 5 hours
                              [1/19/13 12:29:26 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: make a vid where you try to hit freeze notes on DDR
                              [1/19/13 12:29:28 AM] Eze Ho Ee Jie | Descension: : ))
                              [1/19/13 12:29:33 AM] Dylan Fujimoto (Zyphoror): LMFAO FUCK U

                              Comment

                              • Tristana
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 410

                                #5415
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                wow zyph skilldropped due to distant and metal (which is what i used to use most of the time)


                                noob !!!!!!! l2adapt, this isnt jumpstream japan anymore this is stepmania saigon !!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...