SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ATTang
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2011
    • 375

    #5761
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Speed practice :P



    Comment

    • flash dualist
      u wot m8?
      • Aug 2007
      • 1225

      #5762
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Could definitely get sdcb with some grinding effort.
      ---C925, overhead---
      My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
      My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

      Comment

      • Callipygian
        Senior FFR citizen
        • Jun 2007
        • 1537

        #5763
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Awesome scores by the usual suspects. I'm surprised by Trisection and some other scores of you, foxfire. Have you made some skill jumps in SM recently? Impressive stuff.
        Sick nature

        Comment

        • Sakish
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2007
          • 2973

          #5764
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by Staiain
          dang dynamo, and nice quad, hmm i feel bad for almost doubleposting but really wtf is this




          lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

          and what the shit that tanuki stian T_T
          it's going to be amazing to have you here brah..'

          nice going there rebound..


          im coming back to my prime and higher soon enough, just not getting post worthy stuff really

          Comment

          • ddrkid007
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2007
            • 407

            #5765
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Fc'd the insane cluster**** part.

            I don't think I'll be improving this score any time soon...
            That quad as well o_o

            Click image for larger version

Name:	F-1 Good PA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	5259311
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

            The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

            Comment

            • kaiten123
              FFR Player
              • May 2008
              • 1117

              #5766
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              cool scores everyone, particularly Gmist MA is lol wut and Hero 1.5 is sick

              1.2 rate


              1.1 rate


              pretty close



              felt pretty nice, dont know if anyone else played this (400 bpm stream)

              Comment

              • Bynary Fission
                Retired One-Hander
                • Jan 2008
                • 2437

                #5767
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Bad score, Standard not Heavy, etc. But despite the fact that I've barely touched the game since June I've lost far less skill than I thought I had - Stepmania is actually pretty enjoyable as a result. I will likely pick up playing again.

                Last edited by Bynary Fission; 10-29-2012, 08:52 PM.
                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                Comment

                • Gundam-Dude
                  `~`
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7327

                  #5768
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  blindreper, add me on skype or any other im and ill help you out



                  aww


                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  dang dynamo, and nice quad, hmm i feel bad for almost doubleposting but really wtf is this








                  (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                  My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #5769
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    • ddrkid007
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 407

                      #5770
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      So I switched to SM 3.95 and holy crap it feels so much easier o_o
                      Here's a score I got before I switched...

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	SDG AMERICANO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	5259315

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Disregard AA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	5259314

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	4-x AAA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	5259313
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                      The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #5771
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Sick Disregard Etienne, Arabia'd AA is nice.

                        Awesome to see you playing again, Logan 8D

                        Comment

                        • ddrkid007
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 407

                          #5772
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Pretty good sightread.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00000.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.3 KB
ID:	5259316

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	222.2 KB
ID:	5259318

                          Can't.... Feel.... Arms.... If I didn't get 5 digit Marv. I was going to cry. Sightread as well.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	286.9 KB
ID:	5259317

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	223.5 KB
ID:	5259319
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                          The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                          Comment

                          • foxfire667
                            The FFRchiver
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 2170

                            #5773
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Sick Ultrabeatdownsupreme dude, especially considering it's a sightread!

                            Originally posted by i love you
                            Speaking of MA, HOLY SHIT! Best quad I will ever get. Second AAAA in the world O_O
                            Sweet quad! Seeing you post that only two people did it got me motivated though, and now it looks like I'm the third person to quad it! Everyone else that is clearly better than me, get on this and quad it yourself lol.


                            A couple months back I posted a Gears FC with like around 30 greats. Not an FC, but the skill boost is nice:


                            I thought this was pretty sweet considering how fast the trills are


                            OH MY...

                            ...wow
                            SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                            Comment

                            • ddrkid007
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 407

                              #5774
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              That Destiny o_o

                              We should make a thread called "Foxfire667 vs. ddrkid007."
                              You're obviously better but it would be nice having a rival for once.
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                              The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                              Comment

                              • foxfire667
                                The FFRchiver
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 2170

                                #5775
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by ddrkid007
                                That Destiny o_o

                                We should make a thread called "Foxfire667 vs. ddrkid007."
                                You're obviously better but it would be nice having a rival for once.
                                I don't know about being "obviously better" heh. At the very least you are seem to be much better than me at FFR, but then again SM is a whole different ballgame.

                                Having a rival could be pretty interesting, especially since I'm still whoring SM and skill-boosting a bit. Not quite sure how you'd want to go about such a thing, perhaps if we both posted our favorite scores over the past couple months and see if either of us can top them (or improve them ourselves), and then perhaps let others request files to give a go?

                                I play SMO frequently, if you ever want to play a few rounds with me there!
                                SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                                Comment

                                Working...