SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dynam0
    The Dominator
    • Sep 2005
    • 8987

    #5596
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    I'm telling you guys, blind is the stepmaniers good luck charm!!


    Better MA for staiain, messed up towards the end tho


    Sightread so i dunno


    This file is so hilarious for scoring when you can MA

    Comment

    • i heart candy
      Retired
      • Jun 2012
      • 566

      #5597
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      solid scores Winrar!
      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
      ur my favorite :')

      Comment

      • AlexDest
        good hot
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2007
        • 5309

        #5598
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        backwards ghost ma

        daaamn

        also wb andy

        Comment

        • i love you
          Live a wonderful life~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 7315

          #5599
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Dat JS MA...xD


          Several attempts later. I'll FC someday. First DDP I think.


          This file is no joke to AAA...


          Like...damn, how do people even AAA this lmao


          EDIT: I don't think I've FCed this before. Probably a shitty score. xd
          Last edited by i love you; 10-19-2012, 07:17 PM.
          ===============================
          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
          ===============================

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #5600
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            WTF Byron lmfao those Scarhands

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • XxMidigamixX
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2010
              • 2040

              #5601
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              welp, an old score that I am unsure if I had posted it here and a few others that I had played today

              could FC it (mad goliath's chart)


              swag~


              cool I FC'd it, could sub 20g it if I whore on it enough


              Detriman Colournote Murasa Ass Anchor-esque file


              got some scores on 1.2


              Last edited by XxMidigamixX; 10-19-2012, 09:10 PM.
              Click to join!





              Comment

              • Choofers
                FFR Player
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2008
                • 6205

                #5602
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                1.5 lmao

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #5603
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Well, I'm glad I help you guys.... ;_;

                  but seriously, playing with you guys helps me a bit too, so I can't complain.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • ATTang
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 375

                    #5604
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


                    Comment

                    • EzExZeRo7497
                      ⠀
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 6858

                      #5605
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Cosmic GAY indeed

                      Sick Superheroes/Scarhands and Fun Fun Pharaoh

                      Comment

                      • Dynam0
                        The Dominator
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 8987

                        #5606
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Blur AA wow...how many have that now?

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #5607
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          ...?

                          That fuccen random speedup burst thingy or w/e

                          EDIT: That stream...holy shit lmao
                          Last edited by i love you; 10-20-2012, 01:12 AM.
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • foxfire667
                            The FFRchiver
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 2170

                            #5608
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            That Blur AA, Jesus!

                            Scores I liked from today:
                            Almost AAA'd, but annoying roll transitions are annoying


                            Wanted to AAA this for a while. Countless flags, finally supped:


                            .
                            ..
                            SDP!!!!!!!
                            SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                            Comment

                            • i love you
                              Live a wonderful life~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7315

                              #5609
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              LOL epic combo. I was lucky enough to finally get a run without missing those trills (o:
                              ===============================
                              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                              ===============================

                              Comment

                              • Sakish
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 2973

                                #5610
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Lol rebound, superheroes is a million times easier than scarhand.. yet your scarhand is so good T_T

                                Comment

                                Working...