SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Staiain
    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
    • Aug 2009
    • 4545

    #7096
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Close one =)



    somewhat sick FC





    Long overdue, should be able to do better but i AA'd and that's what counts I guess =)





    one of these why not gameplays resulting in a good score, think the MA is really good








    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
    SM Wiki My

    Comment

    • Dynam0
      The Dominator
      • Sep 2005
      • 8987

      #7097
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Dunno what those are like but any barely AA must be insaneous


      lol...combo from the start to the weird triplet patterns i always mess up, get 6 misses in the jump trill at the end, rip teh urn


      This one's better but the accuracy sucks

      Actually the first one isn't the best for accuracy either, I can almost DDP this now

      Comment

      • xNiX
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2012
        • 1063

        #7098
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        lol I never understood why people care so much about their scores being recognized. after all, this game is about personal achievements since there isn't a real ranking system.

        Comment

        • i love you
          Live a wonderful life~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 7315

          #7099
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Some people just wants a clear clarification that their scores were noticed. They want people to post about them even if their score was good or bad.

          EDIT: What I have stated earlier is basically what people should realize but no matter how many times it is said, people will still mention why their score wasn't noticed anyway. They feel like that their scores was not good enough to comment on and so they get discouraged or wonder "wow, I just got this sick score and yet, no one noticed it...GG".
          Last edited by i love you; 12-27-2012, 06:50 PM.
          ===============================
          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
          ===============================

          Comment

          • xNiX
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2012
            • 1063

            #7100
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            or people are completely oblivious to what songs were played by that user
            Last edited by xNiX; 12-27-2012, 06:47 PM.

            Comment

            • i love you
              Live a wonderful life~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 7315

              #7101
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              True. I am sure they are several other reasons as well.

              In the end though, I have to agree with what Eze mentioned earlier. I probably will start commenting on scores now to encourage people to post more. It seems to be working.
              ===============================
              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
              ===============================

              Comment

              • iCeCuBEz v2
                XFD
                • Mar 2008
                • 4924

                #7102
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                I was actually kinda sad no one commented on my solo score of 15p aaa on sunny starry carnival

                o well
                I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #7103
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
                  I was actually kinda sad no one commented on my solo score of 15p aaa on sunny starry carnival

                  o well
                  hey i did in prochat, remember!!!

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Staiain
                    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 4545

                    #7104
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Heh If I actually wanted recognition for every score I posted I wouldn't be playing random songs on stupid rates that no one would do except a few who always seem to end up playing the sames songs I do the day after.

                    I sometimes don't post good scores I get because I know not a single person would recognize it yes but usually just limit them to a couple of the ones that is from fairly known packs. It's more about the completion of accomplishments to actually post the scores publicly and if people sees it or not isn't really what matters to me, I just play how I find the game most fun and even if people "ignore" my new super killer score that is unbeatable then who cares, noone would've played it on that rate so who would know how good it is etc.

                    I try to comment on scores but it's sometimes hard to keep track on all the sogns since I've only played like 1/3 of files in new packs tbh haha






                    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                    SM Wiki My

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #7105
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      I pretty much stopped commenting altogether, which kind of makes me mad when I see Staiain's scores on files I do recognize and care about. It's also bullshit to have comments about mashing every time I post a speed score.

                      I can definitely see where Staiain is coming from when he says he just limits scores to the ones from fairly known packs. I think what happens is players overdo their score posts and post a lot of screenshots and it's a bit intimidating to look through; Staiain's posts tend to be shorter.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • V-Ormix
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 4677

                        #7106
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Meanwhile, abokado AAs static tv hand and feasts on tater tots for desert.

                        Comment

                        • xNiX
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 1063

                          #7107
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          I feel if you're playing sm just for recognition, you should do something else in your leisure time. this attitude mostly comes from fiffer players, which causes me to rarely post scores in the ffr scores thread
                          Last edited by xNiX; 12-27-2012, 08:55 PM.

                          Comment

                          • MinaciousGrace
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 4278

                            #7108
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            itt: communal stepmania zen meditation

                            Comment

                            • i love you
                              Live a wonderful life~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 7315

                              #7109
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Holy shit...wat

                              This computer is fuccen amazing lmao
                              ===============================
                              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                              ===============================

                              Comment

                              • EzExZeRo7497
                                ⠀
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 6858

                                #7110
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Had a couple of okay scores

                                1.1x, still improvable by quite a bit though

                                1.3x

                                1.2x


                                Posting for MA, everything else is fucking terrible because I was warming up and I CB rushed the anchors really bad :<

                                I tried it right after and got 210p with 40 CBs, can probably AA soon

                                ?


                                If I could hit that midsection...


                                1.3x, SDG


                                1.3x, PA's good... gotta cut down on the miss count though


                                1.4x, AA pretty soon I guess


                                1.5x, first A


                                NONONONONONONONON


                                [7:35:58 PM] Stian Kristensen (Staiain): eze you do not have my permission to AA ubs 1.3 yet
                                Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-28-2012, 06:15 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...