I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Yeah, because anybody that ever disagrees with ap for any reason whatsoever is obviously a wolf.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY. Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE! Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Yeah, because anybody that ever disagrees with ap for any reason whatsoever is obviously a wolf.
You are aware of how good of an idea it was to use the serial killer to kill one of our wolves, right? Not only does it save us from two humans being killed tonight (because the SK would be busy taking down sert), but it also takes out a guaranteed wolf without using one of our 3~4 valuable lynches before endgame.
And we would have gotten the chance to lynch the serial killer today (or rather, yesterday). Sure, it is a pretty small chance we would have hit the SK, but it's a lot higher percent than the 0% chance that it is from lynching sert. And in case you missed it: Lynching the SK is more important than lynching a single wolf, as lynching a single wolf pushes back endgame (and does nothing else), but lynching SK cuts the night killings in HALF.
Originally posted by sertman
yes i can vote for myself, i believe the rule is that it doesn't save you from a phantom though i'm not positive on that though ?_?
My thought on the matter has always been similar. If a player actually wants to get themselves lynched (usually insta), then self votes are valid. If the player is just trying to avoid a phantom the vote is note valid. Actually, if they get themselves insta'd then they wouldn't get a phantom anyway
I asked observer before the game started if there would be nocturnal posting and he said no... but then again he hasn't exactly ended the day yet either.
People began pushing and shoving, all trying to get away from the horror that had just taken place.
Pushing himself between a rather large man and his terrified wife, Iggy reached Wilkin’s body.
“Wilkin,” Iggy cried, “Wilkin, say something man!”
Wilkin didn’t respond. Iggy looked around for Hans. There was no sign of him anywhere.
Just as he turned back to his mutilated friend, something caught Iggy’s eye.
Shivering in the corner, holding a bloody knife in his hand, was sertman.
“You!” Iggy screamed, jumping to his feet. “You caused this!”
The cowering man gasped and hugged the corner ever tighter.
“This is the man who brutally killed Chromer!” screamed Iggy at the top of his lungs, causing at least half of the people still remaining in the store to face him. “We can’t let this insanity go unjustified!”
The people were stunned. Suddenly a young man named Aperson stepped forward.
“You’re right,” he said, sporting a maniacal smile, “we do need some justice.”
And with that, the rest of the crowd moved in on sertman.
“N-no,” he stammered, dropping the blood-stained knife, “I- I didn’t do this!”
But it was too late. The crowd began pummeling the helpless man. After a minute of uncontrolled mayhem, the group stopped and promptly dispersed. As the last person to leave the store, Iggy closed up the place and placed a lock from the nearby stationery store on the door.
As he headed down the hall, in search of his mysteriously disappearing friend, an announcement came over the PA. Iggy recognized the voice of the security guard, Rioting, immediately.
“This is mall security. As of this moment, all exits out of the mall are now closed. No one will enter or leave this mall until further notice. A criminal is inside the building and until further assistance arrives, we are all stuck here. I want to ask everyone to stick together as much as possible, and not to travel anywhere alone. Take all the necessary precautions and we will all get through this…hopefully.”
Iggy heard gasps from the food court and felt himself shiver.
“Yeah…” he muttered under his breath, “That was certainly calming.
okay, so yeah, jwc's vote didn't count, in which case i'm a moron again.
For some reason, I had the original jwc vote mixed up with his switch.
at 11:59, there were 3 votes on sertman.
sertman has been lynched. He was RED.
It it now night 2.
Night will end AS SOON as I get all required PMs.
P.S: No night posting.
P.P.S: I know being busy with a new school semester, work and a few other things is a sad excuse, but that's what's been up with me. Sorry for messing up so bad and I will try my best to not let it (or a game slowdown) happen again.
Iggy found Hans in the food court as usual; stuffing his face and attempting to hit on one of the mortified female mall workers.
“Where the hell have you been?” Iggy demanded as he approached the sloppy stud’s work area, “I’ve been worried sick.”
“Worried sick,” Hans replied, swallowing his last bite of hot dog, “what’re we, married?”
The comment apparently impressed the mall worker as she giggled a little.
“Yeah, whatever man,” Iggy sighed, “I’m going to hit the head; back in a few.”
“Alright, enjoy,” Hans said to Iggy’s vanishing back.
Public bathrooms weren’t exactly Iggy’s cup of tea and this one was no exception. A foul stench hit him even before he opened the door. Pushing the door open, he discovered that the lights in the room were out. Suddenly an overwhelming scent caught his nose and he backed up and gagged, letting the door slam.
“Smells like something Wil-” Iggy started to himself, but stopped quickly. Swallowing the lump in his throat, the agitated young man plugged his nose, kicked the door open and strode into the darkened rest room.
After three or four seconds of fumbling for the light switch, Iggy’s hand crossed over it, causing a loud snap followed by a crackle and finally the room coming into light. Attempting to avoid the stalls was almost impossible, as the stuck out almost to the sink. The fluorescent lights hadn’t yet reached their full strength when he zipped up and made for the sink. He had pretty much gotten used to the smell now and began breathing normally again. Washing his hands, he brushed one of the stalls as he passed, knocking its door ajar. A sound from within it almost stopped his heart.
“Hello,” Iggy said quietly, hands now shaking, “I-is somebody in there?”
After a few moments with no response, he laughed to himself.
“Yeah, that’s it Iggy, start freaking yourself out. As if a psycho killer wasn’t enough…”
He kicked the stall door opened and screamed in horror.
Sitting atop the now crimson toilet, was the mangled body of jwcgator, someone he recognized from school. Hearing a squishing noise, he looked to the ground only to see that he was standing in a pool of the victim’s blood. Suddenly feeling himself about to vomit, he opened the other stall’s door only to discover another body. Talisman, one of Hans’ old band members was bent over the toilet on all fours, pants down and head submerged in water.
Iggy backed away and covered his mouth. Another step caused him to slip on the puddle of blood below him and his legs flew out from under him. A sharp pain on the side of his head and a sickening thud were the last two things he heard before everything went dark.
Talisman has been killed. He was BLUE.
and
jwcgator has been killed. He was GREEN.
It is now day 2. Day will end FRIDAY NIGHT AT 11:59pm.
****. I knew Talisman was acting fishy, but I never suspected he might be blue. **** this all. We're going to have to get really lucky to pull this off now. I think that we're going to have to get Kagome's seer pick before he gets killed tomorrow night so we have as much information as possible. Anyone want to counter me on that tactic?
Wait a minute. WAIT A MINUTE. What the **** just happened? Wasn't Talisman the wolfsbane? Wasn't the idea to guard yourself as the wolfsbane? What is going on here?
I wanted to post this during the night, but observer got in before I could.
Originally posted by Afrobean
You are aware of how good of an idea it was to use the serial killer to kill one of our wolves, right? Not only does it save us from two humans being killed tonight (because the SK would be busy taking down sert), but it also takes out a guaranteed wolf without using one of our 3~4 valuable lynches before endgame.
Except that I never really disagreed with that strategy. I agree with it wholeheartedly. In fact, I never really disagreed with ap. I challenge you to go back and find a post where I did. The fact that I just analyzed and questioned one of his posts made me a wolf. The fact that DBP didn't like that he was flinging orders left and right without any chance of rebuttal made him a wolf, too. And the fact that all of you don't see that ap is just being a self-stroking tightass pisses me off to no end. See, you, Afrobean, above all have been humping ap since the beginning. There's seems to be something subtle going on between the two of you, but I haven't quite pinpointed it yet.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY. Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE! Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Discobobbyparanoia has to be red. He was the only person I discussed the possibility of talisman being blue with. We were thinking about why he was being fishy at the start of the game and I told him that the reason he was so hesitant about anyone coming out was because he was the blue. DBP agreed and said that took him off his suspicion list.
I messaged Kagome telling him that if talisman was the wolfbane he should guard himself because it was really obvious he was blue by the end of the day, sadly it looks like he was the guardian.
Phonem Recursive: somehow I just know you're the serial killer
Phonem Recursive: because the jwcgator kill is hilarious
Phonem Recursive: and you would kill him because he is the most useless human kill to help us over the night.
bjstrattonIM: >_>
bjstrattonIM: k
o.
But also, I think I might've discussed the possibility with nforcer as well. I regretted discussing this possibility later after the seer had came out because it was pretty obvious talisman was the blue by the end of the day.
Anyway, I have very little doubt that one or both of DiscoBobbyParanoia and nforcer are wolves. We should lynch one of them and have the SK shoot the other one.
But I really think DBP agreed with my premise that talisman was blue very early into the game, and then watched him and saw that his play was very blue-like after kagome came out.
Anyway, I have very little doubt that one or both of DiscoBobbyParanoia and nforcer are wolves. We should lynch one of them and have the SK shoot the other one.
But I really think DBP agreed with my premise that talisman was blue very early into the game, and then watched him and saw that his play was very blue-like after kagome came out.
So it's amazing that I was the one that told YOU talisman was probably blue, based on:
I played red with him two games ago and I know he wouldn't mess up like that, and if he were the serial killer, he would be a lot more.. to himself (for lack of better wording)
Comment