TWG XL: Mall Madness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #361
    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

    Originally posted by nijatwo
    No, you're not always a wolf, but it's a great cover for when it finally happens. If this is a mistaken lynch again, I'm not sorry this time. You'd think after looking like a wolf so many games, unless you're planning ahead for when you DO end up as a wolf, you'd stop doing it to keep yourself from getting wrongfully lynched in crucial situations like these.
    So basically your evidence against me is that I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. What a load of crap. Maybe you should start looking for stuff that IS out of the ordinary and try to use that against me. Except you won't because you know you can't.

    Originally posted by nijatwo
    Not sure exactly what you're getting at, but a day wasted probably lynching a human, or maybe even a blue (but not as probable) is a day gained for the wolves. A still born baby could figure that out, I'm sure you did too.
    A night wasted by you KILLING THE GUARDIAN is a day gained for the wolves too, idiot. The daily lynch and your kill both eliminate the same exact number of players. Don't act like your kills have less value.

    Originally posted by nijatwo
    Is that the best you can do? cover your ass and **** "here's where you're wrong" case by case? Why don't you come up with some new evidence that suggests humanity, rather than refuting old stuff? Taking a reactionary/anti position is not the way to get people on your side.
    Because no matter what I say you're going to ignore it like DBP did last game and say "you only did that so you could use it to cover for yourself later" because of your blind hatred for me, but if you really want to hear it I'll give it to you.

    - Notice my Day 1 suspicions? talisman, FoJaR, Hans. What do I do when I'm a wolf? I pick on weak players because I know they won't be able to defend themselves while the strong will. What do I do as a human? Vote who I think is suspicious regardless of power because I don't know any better.
    - I would NEVER authorize the death of jwc on Night 2. That kill was beyond stupid.
    - I was the one who came up with the plan that bought Kagome an extra day. You're probably going to accuse me of setting DBP up or something, but that's ****ing retarded because Kagome was the goddamn seer and thus worth taking the risk of doubling up on just to make sure he's dead.

    Originally posted by nijatwo
    Would it be too hard to even suggest someone else to kill? Waiting until the last minute maybe a nice luxury for your highness, but what do the rest of us have to gain from that? The game is about teamwork but apparently you figured there's no kilga in team, jackass.
    Do I not post before the end of the day? Point out to me a single day all game where I was not at least somewhat helpful with plenty of time left on the clock. Wait, you can't do that either.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • nijatwo
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 312

      #362
      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

      Originally posted by kilga
      - Notice my Day 1 suspicions? talisman, FoJaR, Hans. What do I do when I'm a wolf? I pick on weak players because I know they won't be able to defend themselves while the strong will. What do I do as a human? Vote who I think is suspicious regardless of power because I don't know any better.
      2/3 are green now, one is about to come up red... nice how you kept him in the votes. Very convenient

      Originally posted by his royal highness
      - I would NEVER authorize the death of jwc on Night 2. That kill was beyond stupid.
      The only thing that could drive the wolves to ice jwc is their ignorance/naivety crossed with your "authorization".

      Originally posted by kilga
      - I was the one who came up with the plan that bought Kagome an extra day. You're probably going to accuse me of setting DBP up or something, but that's ****ing retarded because Kagome was the goddamn seer and thus worth taking the risk of doubling up on just to make sure he's dead.
      You obviously figured dbp was going to go for it to save himself from killing another human by accident. Nice, preempt my reply to debase it later going "i told you so!" Sorry, but just because you said it before I did doesn't mean you didn't do it, but thanks for bringing that up; saved me some typing.

      Your delusions of adequacy are getting you nowhere; Stop ****ting around the cockrag, if it's not you then who is it?
      Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
      Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

      Comment

      • StoicRoivaS
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 548

        #363
        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

        Kilga for now to avoid phantom and mead insta. His insistent quote by quote defense of himself is far less humanity proving than he'd like. I get the feeling I won't be living tomorrow, so don't let me down.
        Like the moon over
        the day, my genius and brawn are
        wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
        -Bowser

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #364
          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

          Originally posted by nijatwo
          2/3 are green now, one is about to come up red... nice how you kept him in the votes. Very convenient
          So I made a couple of mistakes in my choices. That's not the point. The point is that I'm incapable of building up a decent argument against a good defender that I know isn't a wolf.

          Originally posted by nijatwo
          The only thing that could drive the wolves to ice jwc is their ignorance/naivety crossed with your "authorization".
          I don't see how this refutes anything so okay.


          Originally posted by nijatwo
          You obviously figured dbp was going to go for it to save himself from killing another human by accident. Nice, preempt my reply to debase it later going "i told you so!" Sorry, but just because you said it before I did doesn't mean you didn't do it, but thanks for bringing that up; saved me some typing.
          Uh, no. DBP knew the plan was the publicize that he was going to kill Kagome and then you were really going to go after someone else because that's what I told him. The risk remained that he would kill another human by accident because he was never really targeting Kagome.

          Originally posted by nijatwo
          Your delusions of adequacy are getting you nowhere; Stop ****ting around the cockrag, if it's not you then who is it?
          mead and Z3ratul would be my guess.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • nijatwo
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 312

            #365
            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

            guess? how about a vote.
            Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
            Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #366
              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

              Z3ratul

              I'll switch to mead to insta if necessary.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #367
                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                Kilga for lynch, mead for night kill.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #368
                  Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                  Or not, I guess.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • nijatwo
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 312

                    #369
                    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                    come on! Human kilga fights everything to the last tooth. don't give me this

                    Originally posted by kilgamayan
                    The point is that I'm incapable of building up a decent argument against a good defender that I know isn't a wolf.
                    bs!! B S
                    Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                    Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #370
                      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                      It's true. Chardish called me on it in Jurs' game. Brush up on your history.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #371
                        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                        mead if it's worth anything now.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • xObserveRx
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 1148

                          #372
                          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                          Day is over.

                          Vote totals:

                          mead1 - 3 (Kilga, Z3ratul, Afro)
                          Kilga - 3 (DBP, Stoic, nija)

                          Phantom: mead1

                          so it's time for a KitB between mead1 and Kilga.
                          Last edited by xObserveRx; 01-17-2007, 10:27 PM.
                          Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #373
                            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                            Originally posted by xObserveRx
                            mead1 - 2 (Kilga, Z3ratul, Afro)

                            Bad math is BAAADDDDD


                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #374
                              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                              RESULTS ARE IN:

                              xRIOTINGx: drooping dickbox
                              OnlineHost: DBP TWG rolled 1 2-sided die: 1
                              RebelNija: HAAAH!
                              DBP TWG: OH LOOKS LIKE IT'S KILGA

                              Kilga is dead he was ORANGE


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • xObserveRx
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 1148

                                #375
                                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                                Okay, so the tie was resolved with a dice rolling.

                                here's the convo:
                                xTried N Truex has entered the room.
                                bjstrattonIM has entered the room.
                                bjstrattonIM: o
                                xTried N Truex: so yeah, mead = 1, you = 2.
                                xTried N Truex: *drum roll*
                                xTried N Truex: //roll-dice1-sides2
                                OnlineHost: xTried N Truex rolled 1 2-sided die: 1
                                xTried N Truex: okay.
                                xTried N Truex: mead it is.
                                bjstrattonIM: k
                                so yeah...

                                mead1 is dead. He was RED.

                                It it now NIGHT 5. Night will end when I have the required PMs.
                                Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                                Comment

                                Working...