Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness
The only issue is the sk getting lynched today, but if that happens we would just kill sertman tomorrow right?
Right now I'm worried about afro and iggy. Iggy plays a pretty good game and he did a good job of distancing himself from sertman when I was writing sertman off as a possible wolf in the beginning due to his mostly useless post and reactionary posts that followed.
Afro I mentioned earlier, so did talis, but the way he went after rioting didn't quite read like him. I expected a safety vote to get some discussion going, but the quote-book you published was almost entirely useless and only succeeded in increasing hostility among the players that were all working on strategies and solutions; looked like an attempt to disrupt the discussion that was currently going on.
ps:
I guess sertman confirmed kag and himself there. I like the idea of not killing him today though in attempt to find the sk or another wolf, something like "the evil you know is better (to keep alive) then the one you don't."
pps:
this has been the most active day 1 in a while.
ppps:
I'm about to get involved in a discussion with my parents that may or may not have me away from my laptop for the rest of the night. I'm putting a preliminary vote on afrobean, reasons above. subject to change if we hear anything else today.
Originally posted by kilga
Right now I'm worried about afro and iggy. Iggy plays a pretty good game and he did a good job of distancing himself from sertman when I was writing sertman off as a possible wolf in the beginning due to his mostly useless post and reactionary posts that followed.
Afro I mentioned earlier, so did talis, but the way he went after rioting didn't quite read like him. I expected a safety vote to get some discussion going, but the quote-book you published was almost entirely useless and only succeeded in increasing hostility among the players that were all working on strategies and solutions; looked like an attempt to disrupt the discussion that was currently going on.
ps:
I guess sertman confirmed kag and himself there. I like the idea of not killing him today though in attempt to find the sk or another wolf, something like "the evil you know is better (to keep alive) then the one you don't."
pps:
Originally posted by kilga
ppps:
I'm about to get involved in a discussion with my parents that may or may not have me away from my laptop for the rest of the night. I'm putting a preliminary vote on afrobean, reasons above. subject to change if we hear anything else today.






Comment