TWG XL: Mall Madness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #226
    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

    also worth mentioning I told 3 people that I was going to 'have the sk' hit kagome if a decision wasn't reached, that way the wolf and sk kill would double up and we wouldn't have to kill some random person (because of the rule that the sk HAS to kill)

    the reason I did this was in case one of them were wolves, and the wolves would go after someone else (sup ap) since they thought the sk was going after kagome. It seems like this happened, and one of the people I told was afro


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #227
      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

      Wow.

      I want to lynch you if only for lying. **** you. You could have just said "I'm the SK. Tell me who to kill and I'll do it." Instead you were ****ing retarded about it, then when called on it, you denied. God damnit. What the ****.

      Originally posted by DBP
      i told three people this thing that proves one of them might be a wolf, but I am going to focus on afro for no reason
      Nice logic. And after what you told me too (or did you conveniently forget about what happened like you did with the others that you supposedly mentioned this to)? Where's your head at?

      Originally posted by DBP
      Also, if you ******s lynch me because I'm the serial kill I'll go off.
      **** you. Who cares. DBP.

      God... ****. I knew I should have ****ing just pushed to have you lynched yesterday. Not only would that have saved FoJaR from being unjustly killed, but it would also have saved me the trouble of being pulled through the mud by AN ADMITTED NON HUMAN ROLE.

      Comment

      • Z3ratul
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2004
        • 940

        #228
        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

        Glad to be in the game. I'll do my best to contribute and not make the retarded mistakes noobs are prone to. Here's my immediate thoughts (given assumptions):

        First, assuming DBP actually is the SK -or even if he isn't, this applies to the SK in general- it might be worth it to leave him alive for now. If the SK was trying to win for himself, then he should clearly be going for the reds, making him an ally to the greens (for future reference, I'm gonna be impersonal and do my best just use colors, so I never fall into some bs syntax error with pronouns that'd get me lynched on day 1 lol). While I do strongly agree with Afro in that the greens need as much time as possible to discern the reds (in any game of TWG really), the SK's current situation lends itself to working against the reds... an extra kill for the greens is significant. If DBP is being truthful right now, then all the better for the greens. If not... then if he's green, he's just being retarded and causing needless confusion for his team, which I highly doubt. Otherwise, he'd be a red faking SK, which given how crazy this game has gone, could be possible, but again, I doubt. Why would the reds do something that risky when the game looks to be going in their favor anyhow (with two blues dead and all)? I'm still sorting my thoughts on this matter. If DBP is the SK, I'm confused as to why he played things out this way.

        Now, regarding the night's kills. Why not Kagome? If Kagome is the seer, then I can't imagine why the reds WOULDN'T kill him, since that's a huge asset for the greens. Either he isn't the seer: doubtful (but still possible), since so far the game has had a fair amount of evidence to support that he is the seer... no need to elaborate on that 'what if'. Or, the other option is that the reds felt aperson / FoJaR is a bigger threat to them than the seer. I think this is actually a considerable possibility, since given aperson's card flip and his planning in the beginning of the game, he clearly seemed to do a lot for the greens. I can understand the reds weighing him as more of a threat than a probablistic green seering, when of course they can simply just kill Kagome the next night.

        I'm usually not on AIM, unless I have a purpose to be on. If I'm not, feel free to send me a pm telling me to get my ass on- I will as soon as I read it xD
        Last edited by Z3ratul; 01-13-2007, 05:30 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

        Comment

        • Z3ratul
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 940

          #229
          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

          Also, for clarification: what do SK and/or MW come up as on a seer and/or cardflip?
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #230
            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

            Originally posted by Z3ratul
            things
            If a red faked SK, the real SK would just kill the next night. DBP is definitely the SK.

            Originally posted by Z3ratul
            other things
            Maybe you didn't read what DBP said. He told 3-4 people that he was going to attack kagome in effort to avoid using his kill. This was apparently a lie. He is now trying to pin it on me, even though I was the one who told him to not kill anyone and it was HIS IDEA TO ATTACK KAGOME. You know what. **** it. I'll just post the whole convo from yesterday. No point in hiding **** now.

            (00:12:40) DBP: Yo
            (00:12:44) Afrobean: so
            (00:12:49) Afrobean: do you want me to vote for you or not
            (00:12:52) DBP: I'm sorry if I was mean. I totally regret it.
            (00:13:08) Afrobean: you're completely justified in being upset with me
            (00:13:13) DBP: Nonetheless, no I don't want you to vote for me.
            (00:13:19) DBP: Okay, but I don't need to be mean
            (00:13:28) Afrobean: yeah
            (00:13:38) Afrobean: basically, you had something that would help you win if we went along with it
            (00:13:41) Afrobean: and I called you on it
            (00:14:11) DBP: I understand, but it'd be stupid for me to do it as the sk.
            (00:14:30) Afrobean: it would be stupid of you to do it as human
            (00:14:37) Afrobean: as SK, you're safe from wolfing
            (00:14:54) Afrobean: and it allows you extra input for your kill choice to maximize your chance of getting a wolf
            (00:15:35) DBP: It wouldn't be hard to do that, just look at who has the second most votes.
            (00:15:35) Afrobean: and as soon as it's good for you, you would just stop killing wolves
            (00:15:49) DBP: I'd have no reason to come out if I were the sk.
            (00:15:50) Afrobean: I'm not familiar with the votes at all
            (00:15:56) Afrobean: that's the thing though
            (00:16:01) Afrobean: you DIDN'T "come out"
            (00:16:05) Afrobean: ok
            (00:16:07) Afrobean: explain this to me
            (00:16:12) Afrobean: why would the SK come to you
            (00:16:15) Afrobean: and tell you who they are
            (00:16:19) DBP: because he knows I'm optimistic.
            (00:16:32) DBP: it's someone I talk to on aim alot.
            (00:16:34) Afrobean: that is terrible logic
            (00:16:36) DBP: But that's about half of the game.
            (00:16:37) DBP: I know.
            (00:16:43) DBP: He went out on a limb, and I wasn't a wolf.
            (00:16:47) DBP: (or I wouldn't have even posted)
            (00:16:48) Afrobean: ...
            (00:17:05) DBP: It's bad logic, but he DOESN'T want to win as sk.
            (00:17:13) DBP: It's a terribly unbalanced game and the humans NEED him.
            (00:17:20) Afrobean: ...
            (00:17:26) Afrobean: if he doesn't care about winning at all
            (00:17:30) Afrobean: he should stop doing things
            (00:17:39) Afrobean: just stop doing things and act as though he has no power at all
            (00:17:40) DBP: He wants the humans to have a chance.
            (00:17:43) Afrobean: then
            (00:17:51) Afrobean: he should use his power to pick off a few wolves
            (00:17:51) DBP: We don't have a chance how it is now.
            (00:18:00) Afrobean: then come out in the thread saying "I'm SK lynch me now please"
            (00:18:08) DBP: He will when we get the wolves.
            (00:18:21) Afrobean: what are the conditions for SK to win?
            (00:18:39) DBP: 0 wolves, 1 sk, =<2 humans.
            (00:18:50) DBP: and I'll make sure he gets lynched before that happens.
            (00:19:16) DBP: I know people need to trust me, but after he kills who we choose tonight, it'll become obvious I'm telling the truth.
            (00:19:20) DBP: and he'll reveal.
            (00:19:34) Afrobean: or
            (00:19:39) Afrobean: we should just lynch him
            (00:19:42) DBP: WHY
            (00:19:47) DBP: We get an extra kill each day!
            (00:19:56) Afrobean: how is us choosing who the second human kill is each day any good?
            (00:20:07) DBP: that's basically making it so the wolves hit the shield every other day
            (00:20:10) DBP: if you think about it.
            (00:20:13) Afrobean: and dont forget: there are three wolves
            (00:20:17) DBP: Yes.
            (00:20:18) Afrobean: they'd have input as well
            (00:20:19) DBP: But listen.
            (00:20:23) Afrobean: enough to sway it to whoever they want
            (00:20:28) DBP: as it is, wolves get a kill per lynch.
            (00:20:41) DBP: they'd *basically get a kill per every two lynched.
            (00:20:43) DBP: isn't that better?
            (00:20:50) Afrobean: no
            (00:20:52) DBP: 1/3 kills being sure human than 1/2?
            (00:20:53) DBP: WHY
            (00:20:56) DBP: You make no sense.
            (00:21:02) Afrobean: because lynching 2 people in the time we usually lynch one is a bad idea
            (00:21:06) DBP: It's obviously beneficial.
            (00:21:13) DBP: Why?
            (00:21:17) Afrobean: it's POSSIBLY beneficial
            (00:21:25) Afrobean: in reality, we'd just end up killing more humans faster
            (00:21:30) DBP: We're giving the wolves 33% more kills if we don't do this.
            (00:21:33) Afrobean: and making the game end just as fast as if SK was choosing kills
            (00:21:36) DBP: but the wolves kill humans for SURE
            (00:21:42) DBP: we however have a chance of hitting wolves.
            (00:22:01) Afrobean: ok
            (00:22:03) Afrobean: stop for a minute
            (00:22:10) DBP: Yea,.
            (00:22:15) Afrobean: the SK has a chance of getting a wolf anyway
            (00:22:21) DBP: Right.
            (00:22:24) Afrobean: this is beneficial to him and he would actively do this
            (00:22:33) DBP: But if it's decied as a whole, there's more input.
            (00:22:48) Afrobean: why would he ask for EVERYONE's input, especially when 1/5 players are a wolf
            (00:23:03) DBP: 1 human is worse than 12 humans and 3 wolve
            (00:23:10) DBP: because the majority are human.
            (00:23:21) Afrobean: even so
            (00:23:32) Afrobean: I don't like the idea of killing two people in the time we usually kill 1
            (00:23:41) DBP: Okay.
            (00:23:46) DBP: So the sk goes on randomly killing.
            (00:23:56) DBP: I'd say there's a better chance of hitting a wolf if people talk about who for him to kill.
            (00:24:02) Afrobean: I don't think so
            (00:24:05) DBP: How not?
            (00:24:12) Afrobean: like I said, look at past games
            (00:24:20) Afrobean: track records for picking out wolves are bad
            (00:24:35) Afrobean: and when we're made to pick two people to lynch, it tells the wolves who NOT to kill
            (00:24:46) DBP: How.
            (00:24:50) DBP: We pick two people and they die.
            (00:24:53) Afrobean: rofl
            (00:24:56) DBP: The wolves can't kill them anyways.
            (00:25:01) Afrobean: they'd know EVERYONE we think is suspicious
            (00:25:04) DBP: Are you talking about the extra votes beyond thoes two people?
            (00:25:07) Afrobean: yes
            (00:25:08) DBP: Hmm.
            (00:25:13) DBP: That's never crossed my mind.
            (00:25:29) Afrobean: wait
            (00:25:37) Afrobean: do you know anyone from TWG in real life?
            (00:25:43) DBP: not this one.
            (00:25:49) Afrobean: oh wait
            (00:25:50) DBP: I know stoic, he's my brother.
            (00:25:53) Afrobean: right
            (00:25:56) Afrobean: that's who I was thinking of
            (00:26:01) Afrobean: but...
            (00:26:10) Afrobean: I didn't realize it was stoic that was your brother haha
            (00:26:13) DBP: Haha
            (00:26:47) Afrobean: how about this
            (00:26:57) Afrobean: have the SK not kill anyone tomorrow
            (00:27:06) DBP: I've got a better plan.
            (00:27:15) DBP: (also, he can't just not kill, as far as I understand)
            (00:27:27) Afrobean: you'd think that, but take a look a few games back
            (00:27:33) Afrobean: the wolves didnt send in a PM night 1
            (00:27:37) Afrobean: and they lost the game because of it
            (00:27:41) DBP: wolves =/= sk
            (00:27:45) Afrobean: not really
            (00:27:48) Afrobean: it's the same role
            (00:27:49) DBP: he told me he has to kill
            (00:27:53) Afrobean: SK is really just a lone MW
            (00:27:54) DBP: basically
            (00:27:57) DBP: Yes, it is.
            (00:28:13) DBP: But he told me he's pretty sure he has to kill at night (assuming it's chosen randomly if he doesn't send one in)
            (00:28:40) Afrobean: ok... so whoever the SK is, they're not especially familiar with TWG rules
            (00:28:47) Afrobean: or observer is a SUPER retarded hot
            (00:28:47) DBP: How?
            (00:28:49) Afrobean: host
            (00:28:55) DBP: For not explaining it?
            (00:29:17) Afrobean: generally speaking, if a player fails to send in a PM for whatever reason, they lose their chance to use the power that night
            (00:29:38) DBP: I understand, but he told me it was his understanding that refraining from kill was not an option.
            (00:29:44) DBP: killing*
            (00:29:54) DBP: I'll ask him to verify it with observer.
            (00:30:00) DBP: Hell, I'll ask ovserver.
            (00:30:03) Afrobean: which is what leads me to believe he is not especially familiar with unspoken rules
            (00:30:35) DBP: I'll not comment on anything of the sort at the momeny.
            (00:30:37) DBP: moment.
            (00:30:48) Afrobean: so it's a new player
            (00:30:51) Afrobean: that you talk to a lot
            (00:30:54) Afrobean: brb checking player list
            (00:30:58) DBP: Haha.
            (00:31:05) DBP: You're so sure you know what's going on.
            (00:31:25) DBP: By not commenting you think it's because the answer would give it away, and instantly you decide it's a new player.
            (00:31:52) DBP: Anyways, we could have him attack kagome tonight since the wolves will go after him.
            (00:31:52) Afrobean: chromer, ffr, jwc, rioting, and nija are possible new/not knowlegeable players
            (00:32:04) DBP: and effectively not kill anyone
            (00:32:08) Afrobean: um
            (00:32:16) Afrobean: or, they could just say "I dont want to kill anyone"
            (00:32:22) DBP: Okay.
            (00:32:22) Afrobean: and observer would say "are you sure?"
            (00:32:27) Afrobean: and they'd say "yes"
            (00:32:42) DBP: Okay I already explained the situation.
            (00:32:49) DBP: If you fail to listen that's your fault.
            (00:32:49) Afrobean: and by the way, if you actually got this second lynch plan together, it would have to be going from the beginning of day
            (00:33:01) DBP: Why?
            (00:33:13) Afrobean: because what if not everyone gets their second vote in by end of day?
            (00:33:14) DBP: (for people who post once a day?)
            (00:33:17) Afrobean: yes
            (00:33:18) DBP: Yeah
            (00:33:23) DBP: That's understood.
            (00:33:23) Afrobean: if only 7 people get second votes in
            (00:33:26) Afrobean: that could be half wolves
            (00:34:03) DBP: Ahh, good point.
            (00:34:18) Afrobean: man, I thought I was onto something with rioting
            (00:34:18) DBP: He said he is going to kill iggy tonight if there is no clear-cut answer.
            (00:34:23) Afrobean: but it was nija that invited him
            (00:34:27) DBP: Lol!
            (00:34:28) Afrobean: actually
            (00:34:35) DBP: You thought he was my friend irl and that's how I know?
            (00:34:36) Afrobean: iggy would be an ok kill with me rofl
            (00:34:41) DBP: Me too, actually.
            (00:35:02) Afrobean: I still don't like the idea of the SK though
            (00:35:07) DBP: I'm sure that either of you has to be a wolf (you or him)
            (00:35:11) Afrobean: I'm jsut saying that if I was in their shoes, that's probably what I would do
            (00:35:23) DBP: Like... stay back and not come out?
            (00:35:41) Afrobean: if he comes out, it's like a HUGE tease to people like me that want him dead
            (00:35:54) Afrobean: it's like "haha I am talking to you, but you can't kill me"
            (00:36:01) DBP: Lol
            (00:36:18) DBP: I think I'm going to try to convince him to come out on the thread.
            (00:36:25) DBP: It'll make my life alot easier.
            (00:36:36) DBP: (everyone thinks I'm the sk right now, and that's understandable)
            (00:36:44) Afrobean: actually, if he's willing to do that, I'd be more likely to not lynch him
            (00:36:49) DBP: Yeah
            (00:36:59) Afrobean: k, so he's online right now
            (00:37:05) DBP: ...
            (00:37:06) Afrobean: oh darn
            (00:37:12) Afrobean: I don't have everyone in game on my buddy list
            (00:37:17) DBP: Assumptions, for the win.
            (00:37:35) Afrobean: is it ffr or jwc?
            (00:37:43) DBP: jwc is dead, buddy.
            (00:37:44) Afrobean: wait
            (00:37:47) Afrobean: oh
            (00:37:50) Afrobean: so it's ffr then
            (00:37:51) Afrobean: ok
            (00:37:56) DBP: Afro, stop.
            (00:37:59) Afrobean: rofl
            (00:38:02) DBP: I never said they were online.
            (00:38:10) DBP: I said I was going to try to conivince them.
            (00:38:11) Afrobean: and I never checked my buddy list to see if they were
            (00:38:14) DBP: That doesn't mean now.
            (00:38:18) Afrobean: which means
            (00:38:24) Afrobean: that whoever it is is probably offline right now
            (00:38:38) DBP: congratulations.
            (00:38:41) Afrobean: but, like I already said, I dont have everyone on my buddy list anyway
            (00:38:47) DBP: you are now the assumption master.
            (00:39:04) Afrobean: no... deduction master
            (00:39:07) DBP: Ha.
            (00:39:18) Afrobean: and isn't that what this game is intended to be based on?
            (00:39:23) DBP: Well, have fun with your deduction.
            (00:39:24) DBP: Yes.
            (00:40:01) DBP: It is, but I can guarentee I'll remain impartial to your badgering about the sk's identity.
            (00:40:13) DBP: spelling on guarentee.
            (00:40:18) DBP: I always mispell that word.
            (00:40:33) Afrobean: haha
            (00:46:42) DBP: DBP TWG: Can the sk choose not to kill anyone?
            xTried N Truex: no.
            DBP TWG: So he must kill someone each night?
            xTried N Truex: yes.
            (00:46:55) DBP: Totally called that, by the way.
            (00:46:56) Afrobean: xTried N Truex is obsever?
            (00:47:01) DBP: Yes.
            (00:47:04) Afrobean: wow
            (00:47:11) Afrobean: observer needs to never host a game ever again rofl
            (00:47:15) DBP: Why?
            (00:47:21) Afrobean: anyway, your idea about attacking talisman would work
            (00:47:26) DBP: kagome?
            (00:47:33) Afrobean: yeah rofl
            (00:47:48) Afrobean: I dont know whY i thought talisman was seer
            (00:47:52) DBP: well, don't let it get out too much or the wolves may try to kill someone else and have the sk kill kagome XD
            (00:47:53) Afrobean: talisman is dead right
            (00:47:55) DBP: yeah
            (00:48:03) Afrobean: ok haha
            (00:48:14) DBP: Also, you were seered lastn ight.
            (00:48:15) DBP: night.
            (00:48:17) Afrobean: I should pay more attention to the entire game
            (00:48:18) Afrobean: oh
            (00:48:21) Afrobean: wait
            (00:48:23) Afrobean: wtf
            (00:48:27) Afrobean: how do you know this
            (00:48:33) DBP: The seer told me, of course.
            (00:48:33) Afrobean: seriously
            (00:48:48) Afrobean: how are you on such good terms with the last blue and the psuedo lone wolf
            (00:49:02) DBP: I went to the last blue before going to the thread.
            (00:49:09) DBP: and the psuedo lone wolf went to me.
            (00:49:33) DBP: Anyways, you were seered, blah blah.
            (00:49:38) DBP: Did he tell you?
            (00:49:43) Afrobean: today is day 2?
            (00:49:45) DBP: Yes.
            (00:49:45) Afrobean: and no...
            (00:49:48) DBP: You were seered last night.
            (00:49:50) Afrobean: really
            (00:49:52) DBP: Assuming he wasn't lying.
            (00:49:56) Afrobean: I dont know why people are being so stupid
            (00:50:10) Afrobean: in a game with MW, you don't tell ANYONE who is seered
            (00:50:18) Afrobean: except for the guardian who is guarding you
            (00:50:20) Afrobean: if that
            (00:50:36) Afrobean: I can see why he would do it since he knows he's going to die
            (00:50:37) DBP: Because I told him I was pretty sure you were wolf and the sk was going to kill you.
            (00:50:42) Afrobean: to make sure the knowlege wasn't for noting
            (00:50:54) DBP: he said you came back green.
            (00:50:56) Afrobean: why do people think I'm a wolf anyway
            (00:51:02) DBP: because of how you react.
            (00:51:10) Afrobean: react to what
            (00:51:17) DBP: I'm sure it's just your personality, but it seems suspicious.
            (00:51:19) DBP: People's posts.
            (00:51:22) DBP: People's ideas.
            (00:51:34) DBP: I've seen you as wolf every time we've played together.
            (00:51:38) Afrobean: you should go read a game of mine as a wolf
            (00:51:52) DBP: I'm not too familliar with twg at ffr.
            (00:51:53) Afrobean: go read some other ones then
            (00:52:00) Afrobean: you obviously don't know my wolf game very well
            (00:52:04) DBP: I do not.
            (00:52:18) Afrobean: as a wolf, I play more conservatively
            (00:52:23) Afrobean: because I want to be sure and not die
            (00:52:30) DBP: I understand.
            (00:52:31) Afrobean: as a human, I usually don't care
            (00:52:44) DBP: But, comeone from the subject in question it doesn't mean much.
            (00:52:47) DBP: Not to be a dick or anything.
            (00:53:05) Afrobean: I'm not sure what you meant by that
            (00:53:11) Afrobean: "comeone"?
            (00:53:20) DBP: as in, you telling 'I'm not a wolf because'
            (00:53:21) DBP: OH ****
            (00:53:24) DBP: coming
            (00:53:25) DBP: *
            (00:53:28) DBP: Wow, I'm a dumbass.
            (00:53:58) DBP: Sorry about that.
            (00:54:04) Afrobean: haha
            (00:54:10) Afrobean: so have you talked to the sk yet
            (00:54:18) DBP: I usually look at the keyboard because I'm not leet, and it's dark in here.
            (00:54:22) DBP: As in since we talked about it?
            (00:54:36) Afrobean: yeah
            (00:54:40) DBP: I have not.
            (00:54:44) Afrobean: so they're still not online
            (00:54:52) DBP: Haha.
            (00:54:53) DBP: You dick.
            (00:54:55) Afrobean: I should have added everyone to my buddy list when I was saying things before
            (00:55:27) Afrobean: I'm gonna go do that now, so be prepared next time I ask you about when you talked to SK or if he's online
            (00:55:37) DBP: Lol, okay.
            (00:55:43) Afrobean: wait I just realized something
            (00:55:45) Afrobean: FFR is MIA
            (00:55:49) DBP: That he is.
            (00:55:50) Afrobean: so it must not be him after all
            (00:55:54) DBP: Wtf, my font changed.
            (00:56:01) Afrobean: I didn't notice any change
            (00:56:08) DBP: I've not talked to ffr once the entire game.
            (00:56:10) DBP: ffr is not the sk.
            (00:56:12) DBP: Are you happy?
            (00:56:12) Afrobean: because I have formatting turned off to make reading easier
            (00:56:16) DBP: Owned.
            (00:57:20) Afrobean: ok, so it's not nija
            (00:57:48) Afrobean: do you know anything about roman numerals?
            (00:58:02) Afrobean: rofl kagome's name is dbzgoten50
            (00:58:04) DBP: I do, but not much.
            (00:58:11) Afrobean: do you know which number XD is?
            (00:58:13) DBP: Yeah
            (00:58:16) DBP: Oh ****.
            (00:58:21) DBP: 90 I think.
            (00:58:26) Afrobean: I can never remember which is 50 and which is 100
            (00:58:31) Afrobean: wait
            (00:58:32) DBP: L is 50
            (00:58:33) DBP: I know that
            (00:58:38) Afrobean: D is 500
            (00:58:40) Afrobean: I think
            (00:58:43) Afrobean: C is 100
            (00:58:53) DBP: M or D is 100 I think
            (00:58:53) Afrobean: ever heard the phrase "C note"?
            (00:58:56) DBP: oh **** C
            (00:58:58) DBP: Cent
            (00:59:01) DBP: I think it's C
            (00:59:12) Afrobean: yeah haha
            (00:59:12) DBP: (cent = 100, which I'm sure you know)
            (00:59:42) DBP: so XD is 490
            (00:59:53) DBP: LOL
            (01:00:03) Afrobean: too bad that's so far off
            (01:00:38) Afrobean: ps jwc and rioting are both offline
            (01:00:47) Afrobean: which makes deducing any further much more difficult for me
            (01:00:54) DBP: Ahh.
            (01:01:01) DBP: Well, that's cool.
            (01:01:01) Afrobean: I'd have to look through their posts and see which one agrees with you more
            (01:01:03) Afrobean: oh wait
            (01:01:08) Afrobean: jwc is MIA
            (01:01:10) Afrobean: I forgot rofl
            (01:01:12) DBP: jwc is dead.
            (01:01:15) DBP: ffr is alive but mia
            (01:01:25) Afrobean: oh
            (01:01:32) Afrobean: rofl holy **** I need to pay better attention
            (01:01:41) DBP: wolves killed jwc last night.
            (01:01:43) DBP: Wtf, right?
            (01:02:07) Afrobean: did they?
            (01:02:20) Afrobean: ps I totally called the kills day 1 correctly and ap was like "uh no"
            (01:02:24) Afrobean: well yeah owned right there
            (01:02:40) Afrobean: wait
            (01:02:50) Afrobean: since ap got them wrong that pretty much makes him a-ok
            (01:02:55) Afrobean: assuming your SK is legit
            (01:02:59) DBP: He said both of them wrong though.
            (01:03:03) Afrobean: exactly
            (01:03:03) DBP: n1 and n2
            (01:03:08) Afrobean: if he was a wolf or SK
            (01:03:11) Afrobean: he'd have gotten them right
            (01:03:14) DBP: ..
            (01:03:24) DBP: he'd fight for the other way around, I'
            (01:03:26) DBP: d think.
            (01:03:30) Afrobean: not likely...
            (01:03:34) DBP: Bah.
            (01:03:37) Afrobean: he'd have no reason to
            (01:03:46) Afrobean: logically, the kill choices would NEVER be revealed
            (01:03:51) Afrobean: so he'd have no reason to fake it
            (01:03:55) DBP: Ahh.
            (01:03:58) Afrobean: even if he wanted to trick us
            (01:04:09) DBP: Well, if he said them both right the sk could catch on
            (01:04:24) DBP: and the sk wants to kill wolves.
            (01:04:32) DBP: Ehh, ehh?
            (01:04:47) Afrobean: meh...
            (01:04:50) Afrobean: I don't think so
            (01:04:57) Afrobean: I thought the kills were pretty obvious day 1
            (01:05:05) Afrobean: I never really thought much about who died night 2
            (01:05:13) Afrobean: but I could probably guess which one was which
            (01:05:30) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA logged in.
            (01:05:33) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: But the sk picked both of his kills by random.
            (01:05:41) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: one was low tier, the other was hich.
            (01:05:43) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: high*
            (01:05:52) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Why would ap not guess one right and the other wrong?
            (01:06:02) Afrobean: because even though those may have been random
            (01:06:07) Afrobean: it's easy to see who the wolves would go after
            (01:06:19) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: wilkin then jwc?!
            (01:06:22) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: that makes no sense.
            (01:06:32) Afrobean: jwc was wolf kill?
            (01:06:34) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: If it was SOOOO obvious why didn't the wolves go after talis?
            (01:06:35) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Yes.
            (01:06:40) Afrobean: probably blue hunting
            (01:06:44) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Ha.
            (01:06:47) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: That's laughable.
            (01:06:53) Afrobean: I don't know
            (01:07:02) Afrobean: if I was a wolf, I wouldn't have wolfed talisman
            (01:07:03) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: jwc was being wierd, but talisman was moreso.
            (01:07:07) Afrobean: not right away anyway
            (01:07:13) Afrobean: I'd wait to see if he'd get himself lynched
            (01:08:16) Afrobean: chromer is dead right
            (01:08:43) Afrobean: wait wtf fojar is playing?
            (01:09:10) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Yeah
            (01:09:13) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: and chromer died n1
            (01:09:28) Afrobean: you seem to know a lot about who has been killed and who hasn't
            (01:09:40) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: I pay attention.
            (01:09:46) Afrobean: humph
            (01:09:47) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: I've posted like 4589230745239875 times
            (01:09:57) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: I think it's obvious that I'm more into this game than alot of people.
            (01:10:07) Afrobean: I guess if you were a wolf, you would just use the SK rather than try to open him up to everyone
            (01:10:18) Afrobean: or
            (01:10:19) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Welcome to my post about 2-3 hours ago.
            (01:10:20) Afrobean: you are the SK
            (01:10:34) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: and I'll get lynched and the kills will continue.
            (01:10:35) Afrobean: you being SK is the instance in which people would want you lynched
            (01:10:41) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: That'd be wonderful.
            (01:10:45) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Yes.
            (01:10:49) Afrobean: well
            (01:10:54) Afrobean: your claims are empty
            (01:10:58) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: I understand that.
            (01:11:01) Afrobean: because you'd be dead anyway
            (01:11:13) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: And I am coming into this campaing with faith.
            (01:11:18) Afrobean: you might as well be a wolf saying "you'll be sorry when my card flips"
            (01:11:20) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Not just blunt numbers and logic.
            (01:11:24) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: I know.
            (01:11:55) Afrobean: do you ever talk to nija?
            (01:12:00) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: That I do.
            (01:12:12) Afrobean: ok, so talking to rioting wouldn't be a real stretch
            (01:12:20) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: For me to talk to him?
            (01:12:23) Afrobean: yeah
            (01:12:27) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: 'Tis not.
            (01:12:32) Afrobean: so it's rioting
            (01:12:35) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: [a stretch]
            (01:12:37) Afrobean: like I said a long time ago
            (01:12:51) Afrobean: ps I almost got him lynched day 1 rofl
            (01:13:02) Afrobean: does he know I was seer'd?
            (01:13:13) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Who?
            (01:13:14) Afrobean: and do you know who else has been seer'd?
            (01:13:17) Afrobean: the SK
            (01:13:19) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Yes.
            (01:13:22) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Sert was night one.
            (01:13:26) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: and he was wolf.
            (01:13:27) Afrobean: oh
            (01:13:31) Afrobean: right only on day 2 rofl
            (01:13:32) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: and that's two seers, which is all we have so far./
            (01:13:53) Afrobean: I am ashamed that the seer felt that they needed to waste a seering on me when there are such better candidates
            (01:14:09) Afrobean: kagome is the seer right
            (01:14:42) Afrobean: oh
            (01:14:46) Afrobean: you talk to nija a lot don't you
            (01:14:46) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Yes.
            (01:14:56) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: A bit.
            (01:14:56) Afrobean: responded within 1 second?
            (01:14:57) Afrobean: haha
            (01:15:02) Afrobean: I just read his post...
            (01:15:03) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Noo, to the kagome thing
            (01:15:11) Afrobean: "I'm convinced that either afro or iggy is a wolf (probably not both, but definately 1)"
            (01:15:19) Afrobean: you said pretty much the same thing earlier
            (01:15:23) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: That I did.
            (01:15:29) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: And we're on an understanding at that point.
            (01:15:34) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: (myself and nija)
            (01:15:36) Afrobean: yeah
            (01:15:48) Afrobean: just that people who talk a lot tend to agree more on things like that
            (01:16:03) Afrobean: man, I'm using all this deduction
            (01:16:07) Afrobean: but it's not finding any wolves
            (01:16:13) Afrobean: give me somethng to deduce wolves from
            (01:17:27) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Haha.
            (01:17:55) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Also, nice job on the me+nija thing.
            (01:18:00) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Too bad we're not wolves together.
            (01:18:15) Afrobean: I don't think you would be anyway...
            (01:18:30) Afrobean: you're pretty much definitely not a wolf
            (01:18:38) Afrobean: although I'm still toying with the idea of you really being the SK
            (01:18:50) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Well, when I get wolfed you'll know I'm not.
            (01:19:12) Afrobean: well then
            (01:19:22) Afrobean: you'll need to let someone else know who SK is before tomorrow night
            (01:19:29) Afrobean: or have them come out in the thread
            (01:19:31) Afrobean: then again
            (01:19:36) Afrobean: game will end like 5th day
            (01:19:39) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: Yeah.
            (01:19:41) Afrobean: so it probably doesn't matter
            (01:19:52) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: He'll come out to someone else in the event that I die.
            (01:19:55) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA: (if not on the thread)
            (01:24:51) Afrobean: I have to go now...
            (01:24:57) Afrobean: my dad wanted on like 20 minutes ago
            (01:25:03) Afrobean: and I took along ass time rofl
            (01:25:13) Afrobean: so... yeah
            (01:25:14) Afrobean: see ya
            Originally posted by z3ratul
            double posted thing
            I'm pretty sure they're both green in every instance. SK is basically a lone wolf who is also a MW.

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #231
              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

              master comes up red on cardflip, the other three things in question result in green (seer of mw/sk, flip of sk)

              Also, afro, I couldn't just NOT kill anyone as I already told you.


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #232
                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                Also rofl at in that conversation is where I told you, thanks for posting the proof for me.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • Kagome
                  Pop'n Music.
                  • May 2003
                  • 1314

                  #233
                  Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                  SK and MW both come up green for the seer.

                  Wow I really thought I would be killed by now. Makes me wonder if I'm being kept alive for a reason. So anyways, I'm just going to throw a vote out for afro

                  Comment

                  • Z3ratul
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 940

                    #234
                    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                    @Afro: Sorry about the things. Just trying to see this from every possibility and perspective to make sure nothing goes under the radar; I only posted about 25% of the 'what if's that went through my head, since the rest are insignificant. I suppose being new to this I'm just taking longer to comprehend everything since I'm not used to picking up on the patterns of the game and what not.

                    @Observer: him/he/his.

                    About the SK having to always use his/her vote. What would happen if he/she didn't send in a kill? Random roll? Makes no sense; you'd have to take into consideration the option of the SK deciding (for whatever reason) not to kill. The difference is, taking however many games ago for example, the wolves didn't choose a kill but the game went on which clearly proves that the wolves are still in existence. If the SK decided not to kill, it's implied that he/she is dead. Do we infer from the game mechanics that he/she is supposed to have that choice as a (possible) strategic advantage? Ie, the SK decides not to kill, should or shouldn't the host tell the players that the SK is alive? Just curious.

                    I actually find it a bit humorous that the there's this much disagree about the rules of TWG among the players. The confusion gives the reds an edge. On that note, I don't mean to derail the conversation, as the above paragraph shouldn't be the focus of discussion.

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    DBP is definitely the SK.
                    If that's the case, my qualm now is whether we should lynch him or not.
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #235
                      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                      I think it's obvious that keeping me alive would be the best bet. There's 3 or 4 people that I'm nearly positive are human right now, and for those four deaths (if the wolves hit right) we get to kill 8 people. That accounts for everyone playing if I did my math right, so we should have a VERY good chance at winning if you keep me alive as long as you can and just lynch me near endgame.


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #236
                        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                        Originally posted by Kagome
                        SK and MW both come up green for the seer.

                        Wow I really thought I would be killed by now. Makes me wonder if I'm being kept alive for a reason. So anyways, I'm just going to throw a vote out for afro
                        Are you ****ing joking?
                        Originally posted by from the log I just posted... I SUGGEST YOU ALL READ IT
                        (00:49:48) DBP: You were seered last night.
                        This is a lie then?

                        @z3r: read the log. DBP clearly says that observer made a retarded rule that the SK has to kill. One can only presume what would happen if the SK refuses to PM a choice, but that's neither here nor there.

                        Originally posted by lone MW
                        of course i should be kept alive because if you kill me i lose
                        Oh of course why I didn't I see it that way you're totally obviously right just like you were right about killing fojar.

                        Comment

                        • StoicRoivaS
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 548

                          #237
                          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                          Good evening all. I think I'm pretty much caught up.

                          Assuming DBP is the SK and he's willing to help us for now, I don't see how keeping him alive is bad. Yes, we may be killing humans twice as fast but think about it for just one second and take it to the other extreme. Would you rather have ZERO lynchings per day so we never accidentally kill a human? Of course not, because we would then be unable to win. It's quite obvious that with 2 kills per day we run the risk of offing more humans faster, but our job is to weed out wolves through the means given to us. If you can't take a bit of risk and point your finger at your biggest suspicion, you shouldn't be playing TWG.

                          We can safely assume that the wolves will hit a human each night, couple this with cardflipping and we should have no trouble knowing exactly when to lynch DBP to make sure we win. It's not that hard people.

                          I'll hold off on a vote for now. I'd really like to know who the other 2 people DBP told were, assuming they I didn't overlook them from above somewhere.
                          Like the moon over
                          the day, my genius and brawn are
                          wasted on these fools. ~Haiku
                          -Bowser

                          Comment

                          • nijatwo
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 312

                            #238
                            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                            I've been saying it all along, and iggy coming up green just makes me like the idea even more. Afro, you're not helping, and even if you were seered green, you're giving off a serious MW vibe. I'm thinking that mini/stoic also might be one, but I don't have much to go on. It would be nice in the future if people could get replaced earlier in the game when they're going to be asstards.
                            Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                            Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                            Comment

                            • Z3ratul
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 940

                              #239
                              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                              Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              also worth mentioning I told 3 people that I was going to 'have the sk' hit kagome if a decision wasn't reached, that way the wolf and sk kill would double up and we wouldn't have to kill some random person (because of the rule that the sk HAS to kill)
                              Who are the others you told? If you're not willing to tell, why not? Why does it have to be Afro as opposed to one of the others?

                              Originally posted by Kagome
                              So anyways, I'm just going to throw a vote out for afro
                              What.

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              @z3r: read the log. DBP clearly says that observer made a retarded rule that the SK has to kill. One can only presume what would happen if the SK refuses to PM a choice, but that's neither here nor there.
                              Read the log, and well aware, just felt it needed to be said.

                              Vote still pending.
                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                              Comment

                              • mead1
                                Cerebellumberjack
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 3960

                                #240
                                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                                ohi TWG

                                Happy to be here.

                                So, my main suspicions (if you can really call them that) at the moment would have to fall on nforcer and Afro. Neither of these are terribly strong, but I'll list my reasoning. nforcer, you just kept shooting at ap's logic. Even if it was flawed somehow, it seems a little off color for a human to continually attempt to debunk the human who seems to be doing the most actual deducing of any of us. I mean, the wolves killed him over a definite shot at killing the seer, so I would assume what he was saying wasn't totally off base. Afro is less wolfy. My only qualm with him is that he was for not using the SK for the human advantage. It's true that we will gain more information as the days go on, but given the odds of hitting a wolf, and the fact that we can lynch the SK at any time, I really don't see what the harm is of keeping him alive.

                                So, that's all I really have at the moment. DB is definitely the SK, he told me during the night he was killing FoJ. I can post the convo if necessary. If anyone still doubts it, anyway.

                                Comment

                                Working...