TWG XL: Mall Madness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #106
    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

    talisman. The way he started out this game appalled me. His behavior was very unusual; I come to expect well-formed ideas and strategies from him. He hasn't had it together from the start. He's the only one that has me suspicious at this point.

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #107
      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

      Okay the national title game is qUeEr 2 Da MaX so I'll read through the thread and vote after I'm done.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #108
        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

        well sertman being a wolf pretty much means my earlier suspicions post is largely bunk. ap seems largely human now, unless he was planning on attacking a fellow wolf anyway.

        afro I was like 75% on all day long up until right after sert was revealed... then he came up with the idea not to kill sert. Which, to me, is not something a wolf would think to propose. Intuitively, you'd think a wolf would get quiet and prepare to slip in on the instalynch or whatever.

        for now I have to go with fojar. his first two posts were awkward and somewhat forcedly prescriptive (meaning he proposed a plan that didn't really make too much sense possibly for the sake of presenting a plan). then he gave some obvious advice to kagome... his vote was clearly half-assed. Last game he seemed like he was trying a lot harder. He was faking guardian to people to get their reactions and such. This game he's just been sort of bland to the point of not being noticeable.

        Comment

        • rioting
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 113

          #109
          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

          Seeing as I’m still getting to know people and how they act, it’s a challenge to interpret people’s motives. Now, perhaps I’m biased because I was on the receiving end of it, but I thought afro's assault against me made him suspect. I realize the mistakes I made in my first post, but I thought afro overreacted past criticism into an attack; afrobean is my vote for the first day.
          sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.

          Comment

          • nijatwo
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 312

            #110
            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

            phantomfest
            Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
            Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

            Comment

            • Kilgamayan
              Super Scooter Happy
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 6583

              #111
              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

              All right.

              Either nija or FoJaR (probably the latter) asked me over AIM who I thought the wolves were. After reading through the thread (skipping over most of the number stuff because I figure as long as ap is alive he can just explain what to do >_>), this is what I'm thinking.

              - sertman durhurhur
              - I find it hard to believe that talisman would put so little thought into an action plan to the point where I could point out something important and contradictory (the SK not wanting to kill the wolfsbane). I wouldn't say he's really been flip-flopping since then as much as adapting his ideas to the new ideas and information presented, but his initial ideas still bother me a bit. Reminds of that game when Tass was a wolf with eb and agreed to a plan that was sufficiently flawed he never would have agreed to it as a human.
              - Third wolf I'm not entirely sure of. Initially I wanted to say jwc by Fish's Theory (first post was disappointment over kill + emoticon), but the fact that he hasn't done much of anything since seems to tell me that no one is telling him what to do and that he's following Kagome if anyone. Maybe FoJaR is the third wolf since he seems so adamant about getting rid of the SK when right now the SK's best course of action is to work for the humans.
              - However, my biggest beef right now is with HansSky. Where the hell are you? Don't tell me you've already forgotten about the last game where you disappeared completely as a wolf.

              In addition, another reason the SK should kill sertman tonight, assuming we are told when a guard takes place (don't recall reading about this in the rules), is the off-chance the wolves unknowingly hit him because they'll notice when he doesn't die. In that case they could use sertman to publicize this information, and if the identity of the SK is common knowledge there is zero chance he'll win. It's not a large chance, but the penalty is sufficiently big that it's still not worth taking.
              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #112
                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                Originally posted by HansSky (in the signup thread)
                w/e in

                ps promise ill ply
                I've nothing really to go on right now, and I don't need a phantom.

                Afro and talisman both look suspicious to me right now, but I don't want to hump someone else's vote and logic. (also, trying to get a vote in before the deadline)


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #113
                  Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                  Wow didn't put a vote in there hans


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #114
                    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                    Okay so I don't plan on getting a phantom this game. I also plan on playing, too. Jokerstars has just gotten the better of my time lately. I very quickly went through the thread and found walls of text.

                    talisman: see nforcer; post tomorrow
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #115
                      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                      o

                      hi
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • aperson
                        FFR Hall of Fame
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 3434

                        #116
                        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                        To HansSky's credit, the day before TWG he won $500 in a MTT on pokerstars. After that the ****** has somehow skyrocketed his bankroll to astronomical dollars over the next 2 days... So he's honestly been pretty busy luckboxing it up on poker

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #117
                          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                          I don't want to lynch Sertman, so ffr for saftey

                          Comment

                          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 1206

                            #118
                            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness



                            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #119
                              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                              observer is not available because he's playing a computer game that takes up the whole screen.

                              Comment

                              • nijatwo
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 312

                                #120
                                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                                apparently. when are they going to release a fullscreen version of twg?
                                Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                                Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                                Comment

                                Working...