TWG XL: Mall Madness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nijatwo
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 312

    #391
    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

    sertman, you're just an idiot. ^^
    Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
    Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #392
      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

      lol im stupid
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #393
        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

        Achived 5-21-2014 12:01 PM EST
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        Working...