TWG XL: Mall Madness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #346
    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

    Originally posted by nijatwo
    im a ****ing retard
    you're a ****ing retard

    hehe

    Seriously though I'll be more than happy to respond to this wall of lol when I get back from Math Center work + dinner.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #347
      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

      Originally posted by Z3ratul
      Was thinking about the game while I was in the shower. The PM you mentioned, DBP, could've also been for nforcer, or Afro. I don't think it effects the game all that much, though. Just thought I'd clarify.
      To clarify, it was not for me. I asked him about it over AIM and he was really evasive. He didn't tell me about it until shortly before he posted it.

      ps I think I'm going to go ahead and put my vote to mead1.

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #348
        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

        Right now mead is looking much more specific than kilga.

        The way I see it, if kilga wasn't a wolf there'd be two people willing to vote him without question, because if we lynch a human today we're done.

        Using that logic, there's only one person (out of kilga, mead, zeratul, and afro) that's all gung ho for kilga, and that's mead.

        I'm not POSITIVE that kilga is a wolf, but I'm damn close to that with Mead1

        Afro+ mead would also be quite possible, and zeratul+mead having about the same odds as that (as far as I'm concerned)

        Sorry for the flip flop, mead just totally gave himself away today, and I'd rather lynch the person I see more wolfy (even if we lose the game by killing the wrong person tonight)


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 1206

          #349
          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

          ps. HANS YOU CAN'T VIEW THE THREAD IF YOU COULDN'T PLAY.


          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #350
            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

            Oh wow I just realized I wrote specific instead of suspicious. (ps I win the triple post award)


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • MilfeulleSakuraba
              Ryoko Shintani is #1!
              • Feb 2006
              • 403

              #351
              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

              Originally posted by nijatwo
              What I read here, is kilga agreeing with the a person that has suspicion already cast on him, with a plan that at that point tremendously benefited the wolves (plan being leave sert alive and hunt down the sk).
              That wasn't the plan I proposed at all, moron. What I suggested made no mention of the SK beyond leaving him sertman, which would seem to imply that it needed the SK to survive the day's vote, no? Afro was the one who brought up the idea of hunting you down, not me, and you were the one who brought up the case of "hey what if the SK gets lynched" (which you conveniently left out), to which I responded with the mindset of what to do if the SK got lynched. Why would I explain what should be done with the SK when the circumstances you presented to me have him killed off already?

              Originally posted by nijatwo
              The players contesting this plan have either flipped green or been seered green. I understand that afro's seering doesn't make him a human, but the fact that there are enough unseered people to give him the benefit of the doubt.
              DBP, ap and talisman all supported my plan (one was flipped green, one was flipped blue, and one you're giving a 1.3% chance of being red), and I don't recall anyone actually disagreeing with it, only that it ultimately didn't go through because jwc stupidly didn't read the entire thread before he voted.

              Originally posted by nijatwo
              Talisman was not red, but because he was blue he was trying to maintain suspicion to keep himself alive (that came over aim). I'm not one of the people that's like "omg hump talis's everyting cuz he iz teh r0x0r", but he has picked them right early in the past few games. If he were going for suspicion and longevity do you think he would have posted his top people? Notice that AP came up green, nforcer came up green, and afro was seered green.

              What I see kilga doing (if he were a wolf) is trying to draw more suspicion (potentially) onto ap, but also potentially planning for the endgame (this scenario) to say "look was just humping ap strat okthxlol".
              I have no idea what you're trying to get at with the first part and no idea what you're saying period with the second one.

              Originally posted by nijatwo
              Kilga also brought up the obvious advantages (for the wolves) of keeping sertman alive. Buys them an extra day time kill if they manage to get the sk
              The odds of which were what? 14 potential candidates (18 - two deaths - Kagome - sertman) leaves chances at around 7% the SK gets voted off.

              Originally posted by nijatwo
              and would have forced me to waste my night time kill on sertman, keeping me from wolfhunting.
              Nice ego you have there. You honestly think your kill decisions are smarter than the whole group's? Even if you do, I am sure the group would disagree. Leaving you sertman was designed to guarantee you would not kill a human while leaving the whole group the opportunity to make a decision on who they think might also be a wolf. Best to leave the ambiguous choice in everyone's hands instead of the vigilante's hands, a fact clearly demonstrated by your brilliant talisman choice.

              More to come when I get back from dinner.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #352
                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                You might want to make note that you and kilga are one in the same, MilfeulleSakuraba. Also, if everyone in the game knows, and you're aware that they do, I apologize.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #353
                  Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                  Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  You might want to make note that you and kilga are one in the same, MilfeulleSakuraba. Also, if everyone in the game knows, and you're aware that they do, I apologize.
                  Yeah, sorry, that's me. I figured everyone knew because I used Milfie to host the Pani Poni Dash! TWG.

                  Originally posted by nijatwo
                  Today, APerson was completely wrong again about who the wolves kill and who I killed. 100%. APerson was already suspicious, but a wolf would have known AP was green. What better to do than to try and keep that alive?
                  How about bandwagon and try to get the best player currently in the game voted off while the opportunity presents itself?

                  Originally posted by nijatwo
                  Kilga made some classic wolf excuses for things (like not being around) to rationalize a vote on hans that had far less evidence than other votes going around. Kilga called me out on "why" when he wasn't saying "why" early on.
                  - My evidence on Hans was that he was mirroring past wolf activity. How is that "far less evidence" than anything else that was getting thrown around at the time (aside from sertman), given that absolutely no one (besides sertman) had more than two votes?
                  - I called you out on "why" because your reasons were hilariously craptacular and you knew it. If someone had called me out on why when I voted for Hans I would've gladly explained further. Hardly my fault no one did.

                  Originally posted by nijatwo
                  During the BCS game we got some unusual input from him like "kthx gonna care about twg this sec football is gay"
                  I usually let people know when I'm going to post because I don't post very often and people bug me about it if I don't for a while until I do (and they do this while I'm writing their precious post way too often for my tastes). Blame Tass for this tendency if anyone.

                  Originally posted by nijatwo
                  Trying to stay positive while not contributing until the absolute last second to be shadowed by the cardflips, or contributing little early and staying out for the end.
                  I don't recall ever "staying out for the end" of a day because that's when I usually vote in every game I've played here ever.

                  Yawn to this. Do you have anything actually interesting to present or was this all some sort of public interrogation?
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • Z3ratul
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 940

                    #354
                    Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                    Vote Chart

                    mead(3): Z3r, Afro, DBP (was Kilga)
                    Kilga(1): nija

                    Unvoted- Kilga, mead, Stoic
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                    Comment

                    • nijatwo
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 312

                      #355
                      Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                      You're making a big point of doing "what you do every game", which we established earlier was 'look like a wolf'. If you're green, we're going to know a hell of a lot more from your cardflip than we are from meads... what the hell are you guys doing?

                      Originally posted by kilga
                      nice ego blah blah not as smart as whole group blah blah
                      If you were a wolf, it just makes sense that the serial killer / other wolves needed to be hunted down by the humans because it potentially does buy you another night. It was even more apparent when a good chunk of the day 1 discussion was about odds.
                      Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                      Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                      Comment

                      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1206

                        #356
                        Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                        Nija I'll talk to you about this when I arrive at home after class.

                        Alternatively, explain the 'gaining information from the flip'.

                        I haven't really thought about numbers much today, (english class) but if I recall correctly if we miss this lynch we lose.

                        Getting information from kilga's flip shouldn't be what we're trying to do. We should be trying to hit wolves (as any information will be useless if we lose the game)

                        Again, if I'm excessively wrong about all of this, let me know. (ps I can't get on aim but I can respond to the thread readily)


                        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #357
                          Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                          ALSO.

                          I don't think hans would care enough about the game to refresh the page at least 3 or 4 times within the last hour if he were green.


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #358
                            Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                            Originally posted by nijatwo
                            You're making a big point of doing "what you do every game", which we established earlier was 'look like a wolf'.
                            And I'm a wolf every game, right?

                            Originally posted by nijatwo
                            If you're green, we're going to know a hell of a lot more from your cardflip than we are from meads... what the hell are you guys doing?
                            Yeah, you can't wait for my card to flip green, can you? Don't think I don't realize you could still win this game even though you're known to the be the SK and that it would be a lot easier on you if a human gets voted off.

                            Originally posted by nijatwo
                            If you were a wolf, it just makes sense that the serial killer / other wolves needed to be hunted down by the humans because it potentially does buy you another night. It was even more apparent when a good chunk of the day 1 discussion was about odds.
                            How, as a wolf, would putting the decision-making power in the hands of those who know how to handle it better buy me another night?
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • Z3ratul
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 940

                              #359
                              Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                              @DBP: If we only kill one wolf by tomorrow, the chances of the humans winning aren't impossible, just ridiculously low.
                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                              Comment

                              • nijatwo
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 312

                                #360
                                Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness

                                Originally posted by kilga
                                Originally posted by nija
                                You're making a big point of doing "what you do every game", which we established earlier was 'look like a wolf'.
                                And I'm a wolf every game, right?


                                No, you're not always a wolf, but it's a great cover for when it finally happens. If this is a mistaken lynch again, I'm not sorry this time. You'd think after looking like a wolf so many games, unless you're planning ahead for when you DO end up as a wolf, you'd stop doing it to keep yourself from getting wrongfully lynched in crucial situations like these.

                                Originally posted by kilga
                                How, as a wolf, would putting the decision-making power in the hands of those who know how to handle it better buy me another night
                                Not sure exactly what you're getting at, but a day wasted probably lynching a human, or maybe even a blue (but not as probable) is a day gained for the wolves. A still born baby could figure that out, I'm sure you did too.

                                Originally posted by kilga
                                blah blah blah noob c u r rong kthxlolbbq
                                Is that the best you can do? cover your ass and **** "here's where you're wrong" case by case? Why don't you come up with some new evidence that suggests humanity, rather than refuting old stuff? Taking a reactionary/anti position is not the way to get people on your side.

                                Would it be too hard to even suggest someone else to kill? Waiting until the last minute maybe a nice luxury for your highness, but what do the rest of us have to gain from that? The game is about teamwork but apparently you figured there's no kilga in team, jackass.

                                Not that it matters, looks like your accomplice is going to die first. gg
                                Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                                Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                                Comment

                                Working...