TWG XL: Mall Madness
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds. -
Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness
sup, vote tally
sertman(2) : kagome, sertman
rioting(2) : afro, aperson
afro(2) : nija, rioting
hans(2) : kilga, dbp
talisman(2) : nforcer, hans
dbp(1) : fojar
fojar(1) : talisman
ffr(1) : jwc
two mother****ing players die a day(1) : aperson
****ing idiot(1) : aperson
Don't tell anyone your seer picks(1) : aperson
Negative.(1) : iggy
everything(1) : aperson
bad advice(1) : aperson
11:59pm TONIGHT.(1) : iggy
game theory(1) : apersonComment
-
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.Comment
-
Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness
So we have a 5 way tie...
Sorry I was out for awhile, left the wrong msg up. :/
Anyway, jwc's vote doesn't count, as it was after the day end.
alright, so... 5 way tie. How is this going to be done? If it was a four way tie, we could do two rounds of KitB, but this is five.
The best option I have is to do a roll, it's the only way to give everyone the same chance of surviving.
If anyone has a better option, PM me it tomorrow. I wanna get the game continued asap.
P.S: Sorry again about tonight.Comment
-
Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness
1d5 ;/
Alternatively, re-open voting for 24 hours with only those 5 people as candidates (they retain all their existing votes). This was how things were run in early BMS days.I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.Comment
-
Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness
I get a bad gut feeling thinking about a die roll.
edit: kilga's idea would be grand by me for the obvious reasons and that we'd learn lots in terms of forcing people to justify their votes and the final cardflip.Comment
-
Re: TWG XL: Mall Madness
I sent this idea off to Observer:
jwc's vote which doesn't count was a switch from sertman to ffr. So, I would think that his orginal cast for sertman would stand, which leaves sertman with 3 votes. I'm not necessarily advocating sertman's removal, but it seems that besides being the easiest way to solve the 5 tie, it just makes sense.
Votes for sertman:
jwcgator
Kagome
sertman
(Unless sertman's vote for himself doesn't count but I think it does)sigpic Without irony, this signature wouldn't be funny.Comment


Comment