TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #406
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    I have a connection between those four that I don't want to point out until blind actually answers the question so that I don't skew it.
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #407
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      @blind If you could only shoot between InDheart, MML, raeko, and storn, who would it be and why? Use Bloom's Taxonomy in your answer.
      Idk what bloom taxonomy is but uhh, raeko as she's my hardest to read inbetween the group. I don't have a read either way on her right now, so it's not that I would shoot a town read just because I can't read her well.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #408
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        That's actually disappointing, since I was hoping you would say InD.

        Good reasoning though.
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #409
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          That's actually disappointing, since I was hoping you would say InD.

          Good reasoning though.
          You don't get to ride into the sunset without explaining this one pardner
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #410
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            InDHeart is the outlier in that group of four- MML, storn, and raeko are all playing on a similar level of information based on what they've said. Either their hiding their card information very well or their cards were on the weaker side (I'm assuming blind fits in this category as well).
            InDHeart, on the other hand, is playing on a higher level to my eyes. Ordinarily this would make me think he's a wolf, since wolves know the setup, but it's entirely possible that the information he has is from a more powerful card, which is why reads in general are tough this game. I'm going to scum read him for it, but my town reads on the above players are strong enough that if they town read InDHeart I would sheep them, if that makes sense. I also believe Curry is in this group of "more information" because of some things he's said in his minimal posts.

            Xel feeling better to me now, though I dislike his general helicoptery behavior. Freezin and DBP are town reads solely on the basis of meta and are not nearly as strong of reads as the other towny players I've mentioned.

            This leaves wayward, who has been almost completely inactive. If he doesn't show up soon I'm tempted to vote for him simply because I expect more activity from him as town than as wolf.

            That pretty much sums up my day 1 thoughts, am right now thinking wolves are curry, ind, and wayward. Towny to scummy order is as follows:
            MML (towniest)
            Raeko
            Storn
            Blind
            DBP
            Freezin
            Xel(neutral)
            Wayward
            InDHeart
            Curry and Rice(wolfiest)
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #411
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              OH MY GOSH I USED THE WRONG THEY'RE

              FATHER, FORGIVE ME, FOR I HAVE SINNED.

              May I please edit my post?
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #412
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                You don't get to ride into the sunset without explaining this one pardner
                I gotchu fam. At least, I think I gotchu.
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  Idk what bloom taxonomy is but uhh, raeko as she's my hardest to read inbetween the group. I don't have a read either way on her right now, so it's not that I would shoot a town read just because I can't read her well.
                  plz no shoot

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    There are not nearly enough people viewing the thread currently.
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • Curry and Rice
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2015
                      • 5

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by storn42
                      this screams of omgus
                      I'm telling you, he's going around omgus'ing people. Started with me, now it's you. When he realized a lynch on me probably wasn't going to take off, he stopped pressuring me (though now it seems like he's going back to saying my name in conjunction with the word "wolfy/suspicious"). I feel comfortable keeping my vote on him for now.

                      Comment

                      • Curry and Rice
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2015
                        • 5

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by flashflash account
                        I also believe Curry is in this group of "more information" because of some things he's said in his minimal posts.
                        also i seriously can't believe you're still going off of an obvious joke

                        like

                        do you realize how obviously absurd that part of my post was

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                          I'm telling you, he's going around omgus'ing people. Started with me, now it's you. When he realized a lynch on me probably wasn't going to take off, he stopped pressuring me
                          None of this is true.
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            FFA so town it hurts
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              I've never seen a wolf tryhard like this on d0 and I'll take this read to the bank
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                I'm not sure if that's a compliment or the other thing.
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...