TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #391
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    FFA i didn't think this was a hard question to answer.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #392
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Mwahahahaha, I have my reasons... Fufufufufu... Heeheehee... Ehehehe...
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #393
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        Oh I've been ninja'd.
        I was busy looking at more exciting things.
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #394
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          Mwahahahaha, I have my reasons... Fufufufufu... Heeheehee... Ehehehe...
          thats cool

          FFA


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #395
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            Shooting me is usually a good idea because that's a slot that has to be solved at some point and it's better than a lynch on me but I can't help but feel like I could be useful alive this game unlike most of the time.
            Post is gross i am filled with possible regretti

            Originally posted by storn42
            thats cool

            FFA
            My knees are weak

            This vote is heavy

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #396
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              @freezin

              why did you pick me out of everybody to pressure?
              what do you find so stinky about FFA?
              what are you feelings on school satchel? (backpack)
              why can't you just plug your controller into your PC and play on there?

              1) because u went getting any
              2) I don't, but he is getting votes and shade and I want to know why
              3) backpack I usually hand off to someone else for reading cause I suck at it. If he stops being solvey kill him. Never kill him this early though.
              4) partly due to the fact that my pc is from 2012 or so and runs anything using unreal engine pretty poorly.
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #397
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                I inherently distrust anyone who asks the thread what to do with a PR
                Naw a wolf who got that would absolutely be hush-hush about it I feel. I still think he did that way too early and should have prodded thread for reactions to get a better sense on who to kill but I'm good not lynching blind today. Seems like a move he'd make as a frustrated town who wants shit to happen.

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Mentally when I was rereading the thread I realized I'm already glazing over MMLs posts and it's not even past d0 yet.

                Maybe use bold or formatting dude cause extracting the relevant info from your walls of text and quotechains is painful.
                I'm sorry you have to read in a game about reading? My responses are formatted pretty well I might add like what more do you want from me?

                Originally posted by storn42
                FFA i didn't think this was a hard question to answer.
                This vote is a good vote from storn. That said though.....I'm actually gonna unvote for now because I'm having second thoughts. I'd love to think that a wolf FFA would fight harder then this.

                Will be on plenty of time ahead of EoD.
                ​

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  I think blind should shoot storn specifically.
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • storn42
                    RIP Storn D0-D0
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 3474

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by flashflash account
                    I think blind should shoot storn specifically.
                    this screams of omgus


                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by storn42
                      this screams of omgus
                      I think you're purposefully letting yourself get baited which makes me not like you
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        I've successfully learned how to summon storn at a whim.
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          If I was really after your booty I'd be voting for you, not curry. Incidentally, do you have any thoughts on curry at the moment? He referenced you a fair bit in his posts, since the two of you shared similar views.
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            If I was really after your booty I'd be voting for you, not curry. Incidentally, do you have any thoughts on curry at the moment? He referenced you a fair bit in his posts, since the two of you shared similar views.
                            I'm reading this and I would wolf read myself for this post.
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              I think you're purposefully letting yourself get baited which makes me not like you
                              I think you're ignoring how completely stupid FFA's post was.

                              Stupid as OMGUS
                              Stupid as a reaction test
                              Stupid as a prod
                              It was pretty fucking stupid.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                I think you're ignoring how completely stupid FFA's post was.

                                Stupid as OMGUS
                                Stupid as a reaction test
                                Stupid as a prod
                                It was pretty fucking stupid.
                                I mean, I don't think it's that stupid to try to make connections between specific people and ask players about specific people. His response to storn's questioning about it is what is suspect in my mind

                                Comment

                                Working...