TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #256
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    But yeah, I'll ask:
    Why you already confessin' to being a wolf do you have a trap card?

    because im storn.


    Who are your partners?

    you and dbp

    What movie are you seeing?

    Jumanji, was really good. much better than i expected.

    Sonic Mania best Sonic game or Best Sonic game?

    Best Sonic game

    Favorite Final Fantasy?


    the final one.

    How long will FFA survive the mods?

    the entire game.

    Have you ever read Jojo's? What's your favorite part and why is it 5?

    whats anime? its part 5 because you said so.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #257
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Jumanji was hilarious
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #258
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        this is spooky
        No it isn't.

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        ftfy
        I don't understand why people think that's near the best one, unless everyone had just gotten through the hell that was Stone Ocean in which I'd imagine Araki could have took a shit on some paper and mailed it to us and that would have been a step up.

        Three best parts are 2 - 4 - 5. 4 is probably the best one objectively

        Originally posted by Curry and Rice

        Lar, just to be certain, were you aware of my (less-than serious, I might add) vote on Noc when you made this vote?

        honestly not sure whether noc or lar is more wolfy at this point to me
        Actually forgot, but would not have let that stop me from pressuring him.

        If you wanna call me wolfy then you better have a better reason to do so then "pressuring FFA". I'm not gonna let you walk in her, make some baseless claim about me and think that your shit opinion gets to stand without question. So what exactly about our interaction did you find off? Is it literally just that it doesn't look T/T to you? if so then why would you be confused about which one seems the worst?



        Originally posted by flashflash account
        If your entrance had been better I would have put my vote back on Xel. I'm not picky. Why would I be? The only people I'm not willing to vote for atm are MML, storn, dbp, and raeko.
        Why? Where you not scum reading her the last time I was on? Where this progression coming from?

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        maybe i am

        duck-ko
        That hurt to read

        Originally posted by storn42
        Who are your partners?

        you and dbp
        Was it DBP damn I need to like recheck that PM I forgot about him


        What movie are you seeing?

        Originally posted by storn42
        whats anime? its part 5 because you said so.
        Manga's kiiiiind of better but anime is pretty accessible.

        Would recommend
        ​

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #259
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          My opinions: MML is town because of certain things he's said in a few posts that I really like.
          Xel is wolfy because his meme posts don't jive well with me
          I'm thinking raeko is town here but she could totally be messing with me. Not sure yet.
          Ok I take it back I thought FFA came back and said he saw Raeko as actually scummy but this right here seems to be the last he spoke of it, so not wanting to vote Raeko checks out


          That said I think the rest of my comments stand
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #260
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Also

            I did play Azure Dreams, it was pretty fun although I don't know how soon I would want to play it again. My buddy Clifton loves the game though and I'm glad he showed it to me
            ​

            Comment

            • Curry and Rice
              FFR Player
              • May 2015
              • 5

              #261
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              If you wanna call me wolfy then you better have a better reason to do so then "pressuring FFA". I'm not gonna let you walk in her, make some baseless claim about me and think that your shit opinion gets to stand without question. So what exactly about our interaction did you find off? Is it literally just that it doesn't look T/T to you? if so then why would you be confused about which one seems the worst?
              Like I said earlier, the interaction between you two seems like wolf/human, not wolf/wolf (I should point out I'm not the only person to think that; read Storn's post at the top of page 12), but I'm not sure which of you two is the human. Noc's more suspicious than you right now, IMO, but your overreaction right now isn't helping you any.

              Comment

              • Curry and Rice
                FFR Player
                • May 2015
                • 5

                #262
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                (I should point out I'm not the only person to think that; read Storn's post at the top of page 12)
                To clarify, I'm not the only person who found the interaction suspicious, although Storn, for example, had a different take on it.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  Who am I killing?
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    Now that you bring it up I have an actual real issue with storn's read cause there's no way I'd accept coaching from a wolf partner.

                    I find it funny that you think this is MML "overreacting".
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Naw man it ain't overeacting to demand people give more then "yeah I feel like X now period" so keep your passive threats to yourself if you wouldn't mind.

                      Also you've either didn't read Storn's post or are hoping I didn't; he said that FFA's post gave off a w/w feeling while you specifically said that you didn't feel it was. He's also citing what post of the interaction gives him that impression. You're attempt to throw his name to your case is half-assed and you should feel bad for attempting it.
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                        To clarify, I'm not the only person who found the interaction suspicious, although Storn, for example, had a different take on it.
                        I didn't see this before my last post. Still, I don't see why you think it's particularly worth pointing his opinion out here.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          Who am I killing?
                          Trust your gut
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                            the interaction between you two seems like wolf/human
                            Storn says it seems wolf/wolf, and I'm almost certain it's town/town.

                            SO WHO IS CORRECT? FIND OUT AT POSTGAME!
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              maybe i am

                              duck-ko


                              you want drama how's this

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                there's no way I'd accept coaching from a wolf partner.
                                why...? sometimes coaching is done between two knowledgeable players just kinda guiding their partner to get on the same page. not that you should do this if you're a wolf play bad

                                Comment

                                Working...