TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #346
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    and thats why nobody should be allowed to question your dedication to this great game

    (although if memory serves i did just that last game we played while you were rping as xelicopter and contributed to your death. whoops)
    No see

    doubting my dedication makes sense

    I just hate my job

    /whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl

    I nearly signed up for this game on xelicopter but decided what i'm doin' now is clearly better

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #347
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by XelNya
      whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

      blind we can be friends this game

      eye trust u
      But do I trust you? :chingrabemoji:
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #348
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        But do I trust you? :chingrabemoji:
        based off my posting this game you have literally no reason to trust me at all

        based on past games, eh, probably not either

        but that's. just. boring.

        isn't it?

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #349
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by inDheart
          also, due to mechanics that are usually in bastard games because why the hell not, don't blindly trust your reads from day to day; be in a state of near-constant reread

          people are strange sometimes
          A pity no one trusts you enough this game to blindly trust this statement, right?

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Can't decide if townDheart trying to keep things organized or wolfDheart trying to disorganize things.

          In any case, even I think speculating mechanics this early is worthless.
          duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          DaBackPack: You really don't have anything to add to the thread?

          You've played Sonic Mania ya? ya?

          Don't you fucking dare tell me you haven't played the greatest platformer of our time
          Oil ocean act 2's boss drops it from a solid 9 / 10 to a 5 / 10 at most

          and that's being generous if you add in the monotonus emerald chases that aren't fun

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Hey Xel-senpai how was the video?
          i am not your senpai

          it was fine

          tho text at the bottom of the screen isn't rly relevant bar who is playing

          also balance audio of the music memes a slight bit better, it's the end of the world as we know it is funny, but it's like 2X louder than your audio commentary

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          Yep. Right now I'm putting DBP and MML at high towny.
          Mellon is slightly towny, but she still hasn't answered my question.
          Storn is still null but gets town points for refusing to use auto correct, otherwise he'd be slightly wolfy (this is a joke).
          Xel is the wolfiest person I've heard from today because of giant target.
          HAH

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          I'm assuming Xel being anywhere near red solely off the Target post is either a joke or somehow you've never played with Xel before
          eye g0t n1nj't

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          I mean, target is red.

          Really it's because I felt like my post was pretty good and he instantly tossed it aside.
          My ability to sort relevant and irrelevant is off the charts

          we're talking 100% here

          never been wrong before about it

          never gonna be wrong about it

          can't be wrong about it

          i m god about it

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          If that's literally as shallow as it is, then yeah kinda. I mean of course he's gonna meme post to an obvious reaction test on page 2. What where you looking for?


          No serious question since we're doing this apparently what kind of reaction did you expect from him?
          i am admittedly given more credit than i am due

          it being a reaction test didn't cross my mind

          target post was funny

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Just so we're all clear on what I'm getting at with FFA

          Xel Shitposts.

          FFA says Xel looks Scummy for shitposts.

          Xel shitposts

          FFA says that second shitpost looks scummy; non-scummy way to handle accusation was to not deflect back to accuser.


          K
          you are now my favorite this game (for now)

          i think you get what i'm doing and it's great

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          Further clarification: D0 memeing isn't alignment indicative but xel was putting a lot of weight on the classic d0 lynch target- more than anyone else and more than I think is normal. And if the first one is scummy why not the second one?

          Maybe I can describe it this way: They're legit posts trying to come across as not legit.
          ah

          ha

          ha

          ha

          ha

          ha


          Originally posted by flashflash account
          This would have been good enough on its own- he goes back and adds a giant target post, which is too much methinks.
          PEMDAS

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          the latter only reinforces the former
          you know what the fuck all i'm doing

          don't play retarded with me dud

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I would actually accept Diamond is Unbreakable as best Jojo too
          jo jo sucks

          come @ you

          I can't be bothered to read past page 14 right now

          ffa is being silly
          dbp is just, he forgot how to read, and it hurts me on a personal, spiritual, and probably economical level
          raeko is more moot than that guy from 4chan
          lar is still the standing favorite
          aand blind is a fren this gaem

          Before it's asked, no I was not drunk or overly tired writing this post.
          The above is 100% not sarcasm, please quote this should I abide to that excuse later.
          back into character

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #350
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            and now, popcorn as you all dissect this post, desperate for information out of it

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #351
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              BUT XEL U ASS HOLE YOU'RE BEING ANTI-TOWN BY NOT PARTICIPATING

              YEAH YEAH CALM YOUR SHITS IT'S D0

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #352
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                /WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  @Blind

                  i dun care if yah trust me this game i am going to make an effort to not intentionally sit on you

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    off to put clothes away then sleep

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      If blind does end up shooting me, please trust my reads on mml, raeko, and Storn because they are accurate.
                      I like to think my read on curry is accurate too, but why listen to me?

                      @Raeko I lied about going to bed. Nobody ever actually goes to bed when they say they are.
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Secretly, I'm very lonely.
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Wait a minute...
                          @Raeko how many wolves are there?
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            Never mind, I was misremembering a post. Everything checks out here folks, raeko is still town.
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              I haven't contributed otherwise. And I have to use it today, so giving town the most notice is more beneficial in my mind.
                              Have you considered the option of actually contributing instead of just saying you haven't and claiming shit halfway through day fucking 0?

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              balance audio of the music memes a slight bit better, it's the end of the world as we know it is funny, but it's like 2X louder than your audio commentary
                              I swear it sounded fine in the editor



                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              If blind does end up shooting me, please trust my reads on mml, raeko, and Storn because they are accurate.
                              I like to think my read on curry is accurate too, but why listen to me?
                              Good question, would love for you to answer it

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              I lied about going to bed. Nobody ever actually goes to bed when they say they are.
                              This is so true
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Shooting me is usually a good idea because that's a slot that has to be solved at some point and it's better than a lynch on me but I can't help but feel like I could be useful alive this game unlike most of the time.
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...