TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #631
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    Given that it's close to end of day I'd like to suggest a Curry lynch to other players as well. Just a suggestion y'know.
    FUCK

    ING

    CON

    VINCE

    ME


    Jesus it's like you expect us to see that you're all for it and just go "yeah that'll do"
    ​

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #632
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      I was trying to de-escelate the confontation and get some uncolored info/reads. I'm happy you obliged
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #633
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        Tbh I'm having a really hard time believing you want to deal with me in good faith mml due to the fact that you exploded on me the second you saw I was pressuring you
        So that's not true
        ​

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #634
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          gonna go clear my head

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #635
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            @MML Raeko hates being wolf, this is pretty common knowledge I thought.
            I mean, she hardly ever posts as town but seems to when she not aligned from what I remember
            ​

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #636
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              @mml here's the reason ffa is never a wolf here. I honestly don't think he can post like this as a wolf and I'm betting the game on it. His posts are super unfiltered and stream of conscious. I stand by my personal profiling that when he rolls wolf he will be micro'd to hell
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #637
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                So that's not true
                Sorry I got mad
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #638
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  His posts are super unfiltered and stream of conscious.
                  This, as always, is the case.

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  I stand by my personal profiling that when he rolls wolf he will be micro'd to hell
                  What do you mean by this? It's probably true though.
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #639
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    I'm just one man. And if I'm being honest that's why I dread dealing with you in games we play together
                    Because all of our interactions take over the game and waste time when every time but 1 that i can remember where we came to blows we were both town.
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #640
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      I'm just one man. And if I'm being honest that's why I dread dealing with you in games we play together
                      Because all of our interactions take over the game and waste time when every time but 1 that i can remember where we came to blows we were both town.
                      This is wolfy.
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • Curry and Rice
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2015
                        • 5

                        #641
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        @mml here's the reason ffa is never a wolf here. I honestly don't think he can post like this as a wolf and I'm betting the game on it. His posts are super unfiltered and stream of conscious. I stand by my personal profiling that when he rolls wolf he will be micro'd to hell
                        Eh, personally, I think he always acts like this regardless of role, just without the OMGUS'ing, which is why his behavior thus far has been concerning to me.

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #642
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                          Eh, personally, I think he always acts like this regardless of role, just without the OMGUS'ing, which is why his behavior thus far has been concerning to me.
                          Son u have never seen me as a wolf with my current playstyle ever.
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #643
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            The name of the game is reading people but atm for me at least the juice isn't worth the squeeze, despite the facade I put up. I'd almost rather this go the way of dbp and I just crowdsource a read on you and only deal directly when it's unavoidable (like d3-d4)
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #644
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              This is wolfy.
                              You have no idea what your talking about
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #645
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                *You're
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...