TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #361
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    InD's origami skills being put to the test
    ​

    Comment

    • mellon_collie
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 156

      #362
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      I inherently distrust anyone who asks the thread what to do with a PR

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #363
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        Very silly misguided town did that in my beautiful survivor and messed up the balance :@

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #364
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          I would much prefer to live.
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #365
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            I'm around I just don't have much to say about what's been posted so far

            what up y'all
            somewhat town tasting

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            InD's origami skills being put to the test
            yee

            blind's lock confirmable, ignoring solving him for the moment seems fine

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #366
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              If we were on a mafiauniverse discord server playing popcorn mafia, I'd shoot smiles here.
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #367
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                If we were on a mafiauniverse discord server playing popcorn mafia, I'd shoot smiles here.
                but then i would get the gun

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  I'd like to hear more from freezin and wayward's absence is making me sad more than anything.
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    mml/xel also potentially unaligned

                    the granting of credit for a reaction test that wasn't a reaction test is awkward

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Thoughts while I sit on my break:

                      I dont think blind crowdsources his kp as a wolf here. I don't like that you outted your power in a mystery game though but at least I got a read out of it

                      FFA feels too easyand killing/susing him early is a crutch and borderline meme.

                      I generally like indhearts posts but I'm wary about any early reads I make on that slot.

                      MML has less vitriol than normal. It might be due to lack of pressure. Tbh he only clears himself to me based on how he reacts to early pressure. I realize I'm pulling the veil back on that a bit more than strictly necessary but w.e #lunchbreakthoughts
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Time to t-t-t-turn up the heat on raeko
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          I was going to ask what are your thoughts on raeko as the other active player noticeably missing from your list, but you beat me to it.
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            I'd like to hear more from freezin and wayward's absence is making me sad more than anything.
                            To be honest as backwards as this sounds you actually properly playing the game is giving me pause for concern just based on your previous behavior. Im confident I'm the only one with this read so I'm giving it more credence than the suspicions I've seen from people regarding you previously.

                            What's your motivation atm and who are you most suspicious of?
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by flashflash account
                              I was going to ask what are your thoughts on raeko as the other active player noticeably missing from your list, but you beat me to it.
                              She needs pressure too are my thoughts. Nothing I've seen is remarkable in any way and that's not good
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Since I'm going to be playing the rest of today from a phone mostly don't expect a finesse game but I think I'll be able to make some good points and hopefully set us up better for tomorrow
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...