FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
It doesn't seem like W/W. It seems like you were a bit defensive and reactionary. but this
rubs me the wrong way because you are almost always being nonsensical at the beginning of the game and most people seem to have learned that at this point. I've seen you mislynched D0 for this exact reason too many times to let this slip by
i like how seemingly only i noticed ffa's vote before curry pointed it out to the thread in general
i think that actually makes me feel better about mml because very few people were around, a votecount had just come recently, something like omgus would be super easy to push on but instead he's taking the path of maximum resistance
also i can't believe i haven't watched westworld before, i think i like it
I can see how someone would take it that way without knowing any other context. It might seem like an insult or calling me dumb to ask someone if they are high. But since it's me, that's obviously not the meaning
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
This post is meant to put vague pressure on inDheart to give a read on someone or something.
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Ah I see what you're saying now. I interpreted that as her disagreeing with MML about my flashflashiness.
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
in that he's making the types of posts he knows how to make as town, which i credit him for
but the main thrust of them is still non-serious
but he's alive
GOOD. You survive... For now.
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
For those of you wondering, my suspicion that I would be a bad wolf stems from me sharing everything I think of. If I was a wolf, I'd probably be open wolfing tbh.
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Comment