Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD
well excuse u it's been a while since i've played a game on ffr
i'm more used to games where 22 pages is a whole game
Yeah, but he is coasting. And, IMO, with regards to the vigi shot, I don't think that eliminates the possibility of him manipulating it, or, in other words, giving us the illusion of choice or relying on a lack of agreement to simply fire it off on somebody of his own choosing? When he did speak, didn't he seem rather set on using it on FFA, or am I mistaken?
well excuse u it's been a while since i've played a game on ffr
i'm more used to games where 22 pages is a whole game
Yeah, but he is coasting. And, IMO, with regards to the vigi shot, I don't think that eliminates the possibility of him manipulating it, or, in other words, giving us the illusion of choice or relying on a lack of agreement to simply fire it off on somebody of his own choosing? When he did speak, didn't he seem rather set on using it on FFA, or am I mistaken?



Comment