TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #271
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    Storn says it seems wolf/wolf, and I'm almost certain it's town/town.

    SO WHO IS CORRECT? FIND OUT AT POSTGAME!
    we're all wrong and its actually 3rd party/3rd party. :P


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #272
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Oh no, I'd definitely be a bad wolf. I just never roll wolf and am probably hilariously bad at it.

      I'm too proud to be involved in coaching of any kind. Also, I like raeko's mickey mouse pic and think she is now more towny than DBP becasue of it.
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #273
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        Oh no, I'd definitely be a bad wolf. I just never roll wolf and am probably hilariously bad at it.

        I'm too proud to be involved in coaching of any kind. Also, I like raeko's mickey mouse pic and think she is now more towny than DBP becasue of it.
        literally everyone says this their first woof game.


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #274
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by storn42
          literally everyone says this their first woof game.
          Just about yeah. I sure as hell did
          ​

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #275
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by storn42
            literally everyone says this their first woof game.
            [citation needed]
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #276
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Oh dang I should have said something like "this isn't my first wolf game" that would've got you proper riled up.
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #277
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                I feel like there's typically more activity than there is right now. I see 3 townies and a wolf viewing the thread, could the other two townies please speak up?
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  Also worth noting: I do believe wayward hasn't posted yet.
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by flashflash account
                    I feel like there's typically more activity than there is right now. I see 3 townies and a wolf viewing the thread, could the other two townies please speak up?
                    There's a quick poke I could make here about how it's always dead and boring but to be serious.....it really feels like the last handful of games I've played here have had that problem.


                    Like I would have loved Charu to have been wrong but like we got dudes literally popping in for one or two posts and then peacing out. Like ok man you don't have time to chill for at least an hour a day not sure why'd you would sign up.

                    Anyway in before "It's day one who cares"
                    In before "You didn't read my (one) post"
                    In before "I was playing PC games"
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      In before "I was playing PC games"
                      This one is definitely true.

                      I suspect Freezin of this one.
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Alright, well there's roughly 24-1 hours left since it's DST tomorrow. I like a curry lynch obviously, am completely opposed to Storn raeko and mml lynches, strongly oppose dbp lynch, hesitant toward ind lynch, and am more or less ambivalent to everyone else, but would support a xel lynch if that's where things went.

                        This game would be much easier if I could sheep roundbox's reads.
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          There's a quick poke I could make here about how it's always dead and boring but to be serious.....it really feels like the last handful of games I've played here have had that problem.


                          Like I would have loved Charu to have been wrong but like we got dudes literally popping in for one or two posts and then peacing out. Like ok man you don't have time to chill for at least an hour a day not sure why'd you would sign up.

                          Anyway in before "It's day one who cares"
                          In before "You didn't read my (one) post"
                          In before "I was playing PC games"
                          hey lar, listen. im playing pc games.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            I'm around I just don't have much to say about what's been posted so far

                            what up y'all

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              What do you think about the setup :^)

                              Did you read the 1v1 between me and lar? What we're your thoughts on that and why? Use Bloom's Taxonomy in your answer.
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • Curry and Rice
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2015
                                • 5

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                Did you read the 1v1 between me and lar?
                                I'm very interesting to hear this as well so I can prove to lar I'm not crazy...

                                Comment

                                Working...