TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #286
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    I'm here I totally didn't check to make sure this game started though

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #287
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by mellon_collie


      you want drama how's this
      this is not fucking acceptable


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #288
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        how fucking dare you


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #289
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          I'll read up on this tomorrow, I have birthday things to do aka get my friend shitfaced

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #290
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Also my green check is on lar

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #291
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              Also my green check is on lar
              Good.
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • mellon_collie
                FFR Player
                • May 2017
                • 156

                #292
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                What do you think about the setup :^)
                I think it's gonna be sickkkkk as hell

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                Did you read the 1v1 between me and lar? What we're your thoughts on that and why? Use Bloom's Taxonomy in your answer.
                It doesn't seem like W/W. It seems like you were a bit defensive and reactionary. but this

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                point out how nonsensical FFA is being.
                rubs me the wrong way because you are almost always being nonsensical at the beginning of the game and most people seem to have learned that at this point. I've seen you mislynched D0 for this exact reason too many times to let this slip by

                Comment

                • mellon_collie
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 156

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  hi WC!!

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    Raeko, are you high?
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • Curry and Rice
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2015
                      • 5

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      Raeko, are you high?
                      What makes you say that? Disagree with your opinions = high?

                      Comment

                      • mellon_collie
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2017
                        • 156

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by flashflash account
                        Raeko, are you high?
                        not as high as normal, I'm not in canada so I don't have regular weed supply and gotta conserve what I got

                        Got a bit in me tho and about to get drunk tonight so

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                          What makes you say that? Disagree with your opinions = high?
                          It's just something I always ask.
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • mellon_collie
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2017
                            • 156

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                            What makes you say that? Disagree with your opinions = high?
                            I'm not sure if he thinks I play better or worse when I'm high, or if he thinks if I'm not high = wolf? I forget it's just become a meme now

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Curry and Rice
                              What makes you say that? Disagree with your opinions = high?
                              This is just ???
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • Curry and Rice
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2015
                                • 5

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                This is just ???
                                Your statement, without any background context of it, confused me.

                                Comment

                                Working...