TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #601
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Now that's what I call an omgus.

    Boy I sure made a detailed observation right there
    yes. it is.


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #602
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Storn isn't hiding away and actually is posting when prompted---that's not his wolf game. That's not his wolf meta. We're not going to both lynch him and pretend we're smart for it.

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      this is me pulling the veil back even more than before, but i didnt want to be the one to pressure MML because it got really ugly last time i tried, even though he did end up being scum. I was hoping someone else would see my read and pick up on it.

      welp
      I'm sorry I thought me being ugly was what you where looking for? oh no no what weird outdated word did you use? vitriol?

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I did not notice this
      It's not worth noticing because it's speculation. Yes I am being a hypocrite from last game where all I did was speculate

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      oh, i guess that makes sense. im a lot more cautious about placement but i think i get what your doing
      wait what? What about his explanation made sense?

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      is anyone going to explain why exactly storn is town to them????
      Too much activity for WolfStorn

      Originally posted by Curry and Rice
      well excuse u it's been a while since i've played a game on ffr

      i'm more used to games where 22 pages is a whole game
      You're free to be all kinds of horty tort with me bub but this game's only gonna get longer and I ain't letting you think for a single second that I'm gonna do your work for you.

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      @mml how about reading my post progression involving FFA and seeing how my read evolved. never mind the post where i explain the read in detail which im not going to quote because i want you to have the indignity of finding it yourself after asking me to do something stupid like that.
      so your not really playing. got it

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      tbh its at the point that i think i just cant ever have a productive convo with you mml because everything you say is so pointed. like how am i supposed to respond to that post where you basically ask me two nonquestions
      You can't ask for serious questions in response to a viewpoint that is inherently bogus.
      ​

      Comment

      • Curry and Rice
        FFR Player
        • May 2015
        • 5

        #603
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        is lar always this needlessly vitrolic or should i be personally offended

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #604
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          It's normal

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #605
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Curry and Rice
            is lar always this needlessly vitrolic or should i be personally offended
            I'm told if I was town I would be more so

            But I don't know if I agree with that


            (It's TWG nothing is meant to be that personal)
            ​

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #606
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Curry and Rice
              is lar always this needlessly vitrolic or should i be personally offended
              Yes.
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #607
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Remember when my username through MML for a loop and he thought I was playing on an alt? Good times.
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  THREW

                  THREW THREW THREW

                  I SHOULD REALLY DOUBLE CHECK MY POSTS BEFORE HITTING QUICK REPLY
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    What's great is that Freezin wants me to go back and read his progression but it all really just looks like he comes in, decides that FFA is so town it hurts, and makes a few post about it within a short time about it.

                    I won't say he's wrong about FFA's alignment but I will say he's being goddamn childish about reaching his conclusion

                    In before I get wolf read for being too angry?
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      I'm told if I was town I would be more so

                      But I don't know if I agree with that


                      (It's TWG nothing is meant to be that personal)
                      this makes complete sense to me and at the same time the phrasing bugs me

                      "if I was town"

                      are you not town?

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        While your points sound cool and have some kick, they are not conducive of having a productive conversation or letting me read you because they are one sided and cannot be responded to in a way that would not escalate the hostility.

                        So I'm hoping to take a step back here and let you know that I recognize that you have been observing the game due to the amount of time you spent responding to quotes and points. And invite you to offer some of them up. Even if you think I'm a wolf, there's at least one more. And even if you think I should be the Lynch today, you should have a backup
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Hey Freezin I have standing questions to you still

                          Help me reach the conclusion you're just a frustrated town and not a tryhard wolf

                          It's gonna be hard because the fact that you are posting this much on d0 is already against your town meta and screams tryhard wolf but hey I'm here to help
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            this makes complete sense to me and at the same time the phrasing bugs me

                            "if I was town"

                            are you not town?
                            S L I P T H E O R Y
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              this makes complete sense to me and at the same time the phrasing bugs me

                              "if I was town"

                              are you not town?
                              Of course I'm fucking town do you not get the fucking reference

                              Do you like, not keep up with ongoing conversations in thread or what?
                              We've been over this before InD. You've mislynched me at least twice for it
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Oh My Gosh MML U Suck.
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...