You can iso both Storn and freezin for a tone read
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Doesn't matter, the point of contention right now is with you folks. I'm completely out of this fiasco regarding wolves and I'd like to keep it that way.
Wish I had better cards though.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
just posting here to say I have no further suspicions but as long as charu and I survive the night town wins
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
this is something I already said but given storn's story finally checks out it's better to clear freezin first because storn can't wolfkill anyway
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
I had a pair of binoculars a while ago that told me freezin did nothing during the day
Would've been the same phase you tried to steal them
You must have missed the part where I said I used the card last night
Though this is a good oppertunity. Since consensus seems to be on me dying, try to insta me. If it fails and I'm immune to lynching then kill dabackpack cause that means my power is in effect and he lied about blocking me.
If not then w.e we waste a phase and lose if there's 2 wolves I guess
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Obviously this is a potential game throwing move but so is letting myself be killed
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
And before you say "being immune to lynching is a bs power u made it up"
Obviously it's conditional, but I think the conditions have been met. At least I hope so
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
I wasn't pointing that out in terms of anything
it seems unlikely that anyone would do anything during the day; it's just a fact that you did nothing during the day
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
I wasn't pointing that out in terms of anything
it seems unlikely that anyone would do anything during the day; it's just a fact that you did nothing during the day
W a t
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by Charu
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Comment