TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellon_collie
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 156

    #376
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    Time to t-t-t-turn up the heat on raeko
    please stop being a weenie

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #377
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      Mentally when I was rereading the thread I realized I'm already glazing over MMLs posts and it's not even past d0 yet.

      Maybe use bold or formatting dude cause extracting the relevant info from your walls of text and quotechains is painful.
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • mellon_collie
        FFR Player
        • May 2017
        • 156

        #378
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        She needs pressure too are my thoughts. Nothing I've seen is remarkable in any way and that's not good
        just placing a vote without anything substantial to respond to doesn't make very much pressure or give you much though? it's just being a big meenie

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #379
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          please stop being a weenie
          This is the ultimate "no u" moment
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #380
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            To be honest as backwards as this sounds you actually properly playing the game is giving me pause for concern just based on your previous behavior. Im confident I'm the only one with this read so I'm giving it more credence than the suspicions I've seen from people regarding you previously.

            What's your motivation atm and who are you most suspicious of?
            I'm glad you pointed me out as "properly playing the game", cause I'm really trying to do so and I felt like I was slipping back into my old patterns after only a few hours. My goal (motivation I guess) is to stop using my meta read as a crutch because it screwed me over in the mafia championships. I'm going to try to do the same in the upcoming NSM game though I suspect I'll legitimately get wolf read for it.

            The fact that you're paying attention to this difference also makes me think you're town since you have more reason to be paying close attention to things like that as town.
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #381
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              Fight me.

              Not only am I ripped, but I have the high ground.

              What are your thoughts on blind and mml? What do you think about the stench that's been following FFA all game inexplicably?
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #382
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                @raeko
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  @blind If you could only shoot between InDheart, MML, raeko, and storn, who would it be and why? Use Bloom's Taxonomy in your answer.
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • mellon_collie
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2017
                    • 156

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Fight me.

                    Not only am I ripped, but I have the high ground.

                    What are your thoughts on blind and mml? What do you think about the stench that's been following FFA all game inexplicably?
                    I'm jacked bro let's go

                    :gun: :muscle:

                    Blind I don't care about this phase. I think he's just being silly about his claim cause otherwise he might have taken it at least a bit seriously. But to see if he is telling the truth I would want to see what happens in the night. I wanna see Blind do more stuff to get a better read and not have him die yet

                    MML is looking town-ish if I had to guess right now, but this is not based on much. I didn't like his vote for FFA. I'll have to re-read his posts at some point

                    I don't smell it on FFA personally. I think he is legitimately trying this time and although he's been playing differently there have also been several similarities to his other games. And I'd like to see him live a bit longer this game so we can see how his game develops

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      @blind If you could only shoot between InDheart, MML, raeko, and storn, who would it be and why? Use Bloom's Taxonomy in your answer.
                      why only these 4 people? why not everyone? its only d0 and we dont even really have a lynch pool yet, so this grouping really doesn't make any sense.


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        Storn posts when his name is mentioned in conjunction with shooting. Taking notes.
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by flashflash account
                          Storn posts when his name is mentioned in conjunction with shooting. Taking notes.
                          please answer the question instead of deflecting.


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            because I want to see who of those four he would shoot.
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • mellon_collie
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2017
                              • 156

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              @raeko
                              @freezin

                              why did you pick me out of everybody to pressure?
                              what do you find so stinky about FFA?
                              what are you feelings on school satchel? (backpack)
                              why can't you just plug your controller into your PC and play on there?

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                because I want to see who of those four he would shoot.
                                no shit. so why those 4 in particular.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...