TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #1141
    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

    The problem being to test it means risking the game potentially but I'm already doing that anyway so yolo
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1142
      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

      I'm glad you made up your mind at least
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1143
        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        I got a card last night, activated it and it's effects last for today. If you blocked me my power won't work. If it doesn't work it will become extremely obvious later on assuming it works how I think it does. In which case I plan on switch vote to you.
        This will be resolved before the phase ends, right?


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1144
          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

          That is, the blocking will be confirmed before (if/when) you get lynched? Or does it occur at lynch time?


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1145
            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

            FWIW, if Freezin isn't a wolf, absolutely murder storn next phase


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1146
              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

              If Freezin IS a wolf, kill FFA next phase


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1147
                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                Actually, before you answer that Freezin, I think it's important that Charu and Storn both announce any night actions they have taken this game.

                That way we can hold them accountable in the future. I've already said everything I've done already


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                  well, the order probably doesn't matter, but I still expect answers from charu/storn about that anyway


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                    Before I go to sleep, I have reason to believe that ITEMS are actually in this game. I mentioned earlier that I tried (and failed) to steal from FFA yesterday, but also my first night forced me to drop any items I had (which was nothing)


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                      Also, that these items are exactly one-shot.

                      So blind only got one shot. Another player only got one-shot, etc.


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1151
                        Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                        I know I'm being redundant but just being safe in case the phase ends before I wake up

                        I strongly believe that if there is only one wolf left, it is between storn and FFA... most likely storn.

                        If there are only two wolves left, storn is not a wolf. Top candidate goes to Freezin, second is FFA, last is Charu. Freezin and FFA are the likeliest pair TBH.

                        good night


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • storn42
                          RIP Storn D0-D0
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 3474

                          #1152
                          Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          Actually, before you answer that Freezin, I think it's important that Charu and Storn both announce any night actions they have taken this game.

                          That way we can hold them accountable in the future. I've already said everything I've done already
                          Heres my list of night actions:

                          Nothing


                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #1153
                            Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                            FreezinIce

                            I had a pair of binoculars a while ago that told me freezin did nothing during the day
                            Would've been the same phase you tried to steal them
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1154
                              Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                              I don't even know if I can add anything to this discussion.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1155
                                Re: TWG CLXXVI: TWG of Many Things - GAME THREAD

                                Look, you all have stupid crud going on and I don't like it. I'd like proof, but it sounds like I'm not going to get anything besides words that no one else can prove than apparently the people you're accusing.

                                flashflash voting freezin is curious though. With all the knowledge he supposedly has, he's going with a freezin vote.

                                Sure, whatever, I'm kind of not caring as this is probably out of my grasp of whatever background shit is going on.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...