TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I'm liking everything in the new posts today btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I didn't receive any gifts today in case you wonder. (it's because I'm wolf obviously)

    Leave a comment:


  • Tokzic
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Ok so I come back to the thread and instead of one extra giftclaim I actually have one less giftclaim.

    This makes scumhunting difficult because I can't tell if people are suspicious or just cunts.

    So I'm gonna have be a cunt too and just not post until I see three claims.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    like wtf, are we going to have a picnic and decide that we don't like someone we know that they're 100% Survivor to die?

    Really?

    Where's the fun?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    I want clarification that game doesn't end if wolves are dead. =|

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakulyte
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    of course it doesn't end, there has to be a single survivor

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    on one hand I would rec reading the content warnings for the game (doing so would have spared me some pain) but on the other hand, it would spoil just what's so great about it

    Leave a comment:


  • DaBackpack
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    You talking about the game or the visual effect?

    Haven't played the game, but the visual effect is indeed amazing.
    The game itself is really special too --- there's not really anything like it (re: the visual novel-scape in Japan) and it approaches a lot of progressive ideas, which is really refreshing (but also painful) to see

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    redblaster

    dancemagicdancemagic

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I'm mindmelding pretty hard with jrodd (his point about wabby looks good to me too)

    this makes me a little worried about him, to be honest, but I'm not killing him today because of the mindmeld.

    I'm not sold one way or another on shado, is our only difference other than precarious
    I have precarious trending downward! Shadow I don't feel too strongly about but I wanted to throw a vote down

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by Charu
    Something about this game is making me absolutely not care what happens. Maybe it's because of a lack of actual town team. We're all independent here, so y'know, we all have to survive. I bet the game doesn't end if all the wolves go off and get lynched.
    of course it doesn't end, there has to be a single survivor

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Something about this game is making me absolutely not care what happens. Maybe it's because of a lack of actual town team. We're all independent here, so y'know, we all have to survive. I bet the game doesn't end if all the wolves go off and get lynched.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Hey, sometimes I comply immediately. I just didn't feel like it this time. Plus someone needs to be that one guy to make people go "whatcha doin' that for sonny boy?"

    It's a win/win, and I looooooooooooooove it.

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    So yea basically at this point I feel good with tokzic, MML, haku, sunfan, precarious, although precarious I guess is trending down out of those
    I'm mindmelding pretty hard with jrodd (his point about wabby looks good to me too)

    this makes me a little worried about him, to be honest, but I'm not killing him today because of the mindmeld.

    I'm not sold one way or another on shado, is our only difference other than precarious

    Leave a comment:


  • thesunfan
    replied
    Re: TWG CLVIII: Game Thread - Survivor Valais

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Fucking pessimistic fucks.
    I bet you listen to Adam and the Ants, too

    Leave a comment:

Working...