TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1006
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Does anyone feel like Gradiant/AA battle is Town v Town or is it just me?
    More likely then not atm.

    My opinion is weak though on that thought.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1007
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charu
      Tinfoil, but I feel because I started calling him out in my last page I did, he started to go and do this shit.

      Gut feeling with no backing whatsoever, but whatever.

      It's probably why he's baffled.

      Wonder if I'll die in the night actually.
      I pointed out that I was really disappointing he got off of DBP, especially knowing town sunfan. It's giving me second thoughts.

      But...

      Not enough to want him dead.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #1008
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Charu, that doesn't explain why you had that in your post though

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #1009
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Do you think arnt is scum giving up, or do you think he's town giving up and wanting out?

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1010
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            ???


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1011
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              he probably means me


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1012
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                OH, this was in response to backpack, not arnt.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                  VOTE COUNT
                  Xelnya -> Mashi
                  Xiz -> AA
                  Yoshiisland -> Charu
                  YoshL -> thesunfan
                  Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                  Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                  YoshL -> inDheart
                  Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                  inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                  thesunfan -> inDheart
                  inDheart -> Unvote
                  AragakiAyase -> inDheart
                  YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                  Xiz -> AragakiAyase
                  inDheart -> AragakiAyase
                  AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                  AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
                  MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
                  MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                  thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                  Charu -> DaBackpack
                  Xelnya -> Xiz
                  YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                  Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                  DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
                  inDheart -> Unvote
                  AragakiAyase -> Charu
                  MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
                  Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
                  Tokzic -> inDheart
                  Xelnya -> Unvote
                  Arntonach -> Charu
                  thesunfan -> Unvote
                  Yoshiisland -> Unvote
                  thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                  reuben_tate -> Charu
                  AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                  Arntonach -> Unvote
                  Gradiant -> Arntonach

                  ---


                  MixMasterLar
                  X.X.X
                  DaBackpack
                  X.X.X
                  Charu
                  X.X
                  Arntonach
                  X
                  inDheart
                  X


                  ---

                  Unvote:

                  Yoshiisland
                  inDheart
                  AragakiAyase
                  Arntonach
                  Xelnya

                  Yet to vote:

                  Wineandbread
                  _Zenith_

                  ---

                  Today's theme:
                  Last edited by roundbox; 08-8-2016, 07:11 PM.
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Don't think MML is a good lynch, regardless if my read on him is possible SK candidate.

                    I feel like someone probably said that somewhere in this thread, but fuck it.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      REMINDER!
                      Court will go into recess at 9:00 PM server time. (55 minutes from now)
                      No more evidence can be posted at 9:01 PM. 9:00 is the official cutoff for last posts of evidence.
                      Last edited by roundbox; 08-8-2016, 07:04 PM.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        im fine with the two top wagons

                        if it's not dbp or mml then i wanna see arnt dead, perhaps charu. perhaps.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          I know charu and sunfan are AGAINST a MML lynch, is there anyone else?

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            I don't feel as strongly against MML as I did yesterday


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Wineandbread
                              Custom User Title
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 2105

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Man it's hard to concentrate on thsi while also watching dota

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              i promised you guys some reads

                              sorry if it looks like i'm being super short with this, it's a little more granular than e.g. mashi or AA reads

                              never write posts in notepad it is the worst -> I do this lol

                              thinking less wolfy:

                              AragakiAyase has certainly made some odd-sounding posts that people like to pick on (like the 72-hour dig), but honestly he's made some great posts since then and i think opposition to him is mostly just attitude being attitude
                              reuben_tate was all right while he's been around, i'm okay with keeping him on town side because of his focus on gradiant until gradiant came in and clarified a bit
                              thesunfan has worried me a lot by pushing really hard on the meta, especially on how hard he cut into DBP, but since then he's generally been a driver of discussion
                              XelNya towerposts are apparently a thing (ugh, thanks zenith for the heads-up) but he's done some work in calling things out where he sees them
                              Charles Claythorne is the cutest, but i'm also a fan of him poking at details like "does dbp usually enter the game in a particular way?" just kind of pulling out the unspoken things and not taking them with tacit acceptance.
                              MixMasterLar could still be antitown as mentioned, but i doubt wolfy; honestly i'm still going with the 2 wolves reason, rather than buying into sunfan's meta read because i feel like he'd have said "X would never do A" either way (having read that postgame). it's just a turn of phrasing that i don't think has as much significance. he wanted to raise AA's comment and that's how he did it.

                              null:
                              (almost by definition a lot of these reads are meh)

                              Xiz is hard to read either way for me because while he's been hounding some details now, he played a sloppier early game that xel picked on him for
                              Gradiant is quite a lot of concentrated salt, but he did have one post against AA that i'm not sure if AA just missed or dismissed as repeating the same things
                              Tokzic is pretty quiet, but i'm not sure why people are making so much out of his "hard claim". i'm not taking it seriously because afaics going yolo doesn't benefit the attorneys
                              Charu's catch-up has read more like a stream of consciousness as he reads the thread to me than a critical analysis, wish he'd worry less about his formatting looking like :effort:
                              Arntonach put in some effort now but it doesn't really scream town to me more than "okay this is actually my attempt at doing a first close read"
                              _Zenith_ hasn't really pushed me one way or the other yet even with his whole page but he's caught up now at least. it's a little close to EOD unfortunately
                              YoshL is all right, mostly playing defense and unfortunately this d0 is a weekend
                              Yoshiisland seems decent and i like that he's getting in more interactions today, talking to zenith

                              thinking more wolfy than not:

                              DaBackpack got called out for not posting (sunfan's meta read) and then really needed to save face, which i'm not quite sure he's done - he got mostly bogged down in responding to yoshl and asking MML what counting meant. it doesn't seem like the best follow-up to a push even though he did put some care into it - he got the whole "i can understand why you see me as wolf" part but not so much a "here's why i'm not"
                              Wineandbread's main contribution seems to be wagoning hard with the meta on DBP (which itself may be fizzling by this point?); also he still hasn't voted as he promised or posted anything saying he'd do otherwise? honestly i'm seeing his contribution as near zero even though it seems like he'd have been around enough to say more, and that's odd to me
                              I don't believe I really wagoned on DBP because I never parked the vote on him. The fact that he's here and posting means I won't be voting on him just because of meta, but rather try to take a good hard look at what he's posting

                              You're right though I don't think I've contributed much. I think it's partly due to not have been called out, I was practically invisible for the first 30 or so pages of this game so I wasn't inclined to do much. I'm pretty terrible at pushing initiatives in this game but it's something I'm working on and learning as I read how other people play

                              The list of reads here is pretty good though, feels towny
                              Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                              my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                              We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                              Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                              Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                but I don't have a backup, let me see


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...