TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #991
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    K got 3 golds from overwatch chest, time to play twg

    Comment

    • Wineandbread
      Custom User Title
      • Oct 2007
      • 2105

      #992
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      Tokzic should not be lynched today
      So it seems like in general people aren't fond of the idea of lynching inactives on d1, is this mainly because people don't like to pin silents in the event that they are actually busy? Or another reason?

      Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut more like Tokzic l0l, minus that weird hard claim shenanigans
      Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
      my semen is flying through the air as we speak
      We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

      Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


      Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #993
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        Also, having a defeatist attitude at EoD when there's still ONE ENTIRE HOUR LEFT is not a good thing to do, y'know?

        But hey, if ya want out... then so be it. Your death will only further my reads on someone *glares at thesunfan*
        don't like this

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #994
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by inDheart
          xiz, why do you say having a miles edgeworth is "currently impossible"? you mean in terms of that vigi claim?
          AA answered this, but game mechanics.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #995
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Wineandbread
            So it seems like in general people aren't fond of the idea of lynching inactives on d1, is this mainly because people don't like to pin silents in the event that they are actually busy? Or another reason?

            Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut more like Tokzic l0l, minus that weird hard claim shenanigans
            there are better options, plus there are better ways to find his alignment besides lynching him, esp. that he has only a few posts


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #996
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              town DBP kind of just looks at everything? wolf DBP it's been a while since I played with and it was the two faction game where you were tracker and I was cop so I can't say, but I'm not comfortable with DBP right now. at the same time not entirely comfortable with a lynch on him today as I've said
              if that's true about town DBP, i'd be more comfortable with a lynch, because of his odd tunnel vision in this game

              even now saying "Tokzic should not be lynched today" isn't remarkably content-worthy when tokzic wasn't really on the table

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #997
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Wineandbread
                So it seems like in general people aren't fond of the idea of lynching inactives on d1, is this mainly because people don't like to pin silents in the event that they are actually busy? Or another reason?

                Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut more like Tokzic l0l, minus that weird hard claim shenanigans
                It's because lynching inactives only provides a flip and whatever information gathered from their posts/interactions even though it's limited.

                Lynching an active person provides above and then much more.





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Does anyone feel like Gradiant/AA battle is Town v Town or is it just me?





                  Comment

                  • Wineandbread
                    Custom User Title
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 2105

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    I feel more ok with a DBP lynch than I was before

                    but I still think wnb is a good one as well
                    O shit I must have missed AA's post dissection

                    I'll keep reading

                    The fact that DBP is here and posting is already better than what happened with the first game I played. Playing the "pity card" is something I didn't really like though (975, 971, 969-ish)
                    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                    my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                    We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                    Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                    Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      don't like this
                      Just like I don't like you, mmm.

                      But it seems like, as I skimmed through the last 15 pages, that everyone just suddenly flipped their opinion on you which makes me really made and I don't see why they did except that sunfan probably had something with it.

                      I'll have to read closely to figure it out, but fuck it.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Wineandbread
                        O shit I must have missed AA's post dissection

                        I'll keep reading

                        The fact that DBP is here and posting is already better than what happened with the first game I played. Playing the "pity card" is something I didn't really like though (975, 971, 969-ish)
                        I can't express emotion and frustration without it being a ploy for pity obviously


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          highly prefer killing DBP tho.
                          This feels weird considering sunfan was all like
                          "i dont feel confident about dbp"
                          "perhaps i should vote dbp again"

                          I missed his thought transition here so perhaps Im wrong but still feels weird

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            really mad*

                            something to do with it*


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Bad post, Gradiant has every right to vote you after this, as well as others.
                              I actually voted before seeing that post, but sure

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                This feels weird considering sunfan was all like
                                "i dont feel confident about dbp"
                                "perhaps i should vote dbp again"

                                I missed his thought transition here so perhaps Im wrong but still feels weird
                                Tinfoil, but I feel because I started calling him out in my last page I did, he started to go and do this shit.

                                Gut feeling with no backing whatsoever, but whatever.

                                It's probably why he's baffled.

                                Wonder if I'll die in the night actually.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...