My goodness! That was another quick one! This evidence you presented is quite convincing, however. It is completely clear to me now. I see no reason for this current day to continue. I will now hand down my verdict.
Our acquaintance _Zenith_ has been convicted and discharged from the courtroom
He was...
An Unimportant Witness, Spark Brushel!
Night 4 has officially begun. Night 4 will end on Wednesday, August 17th at 9:00 PM server time.
Recess is officially in session! No posting!
I've been getting sleepy lately, you know that? My wife bought a new air conditioning base for our home and it's been keeping me up all night. I never knew comfort would come at such a loud cost.
Oh, are we all back in the courtroom now? Great! Let me deliver the next piece of news.
thesunfan has been convicted and discharged from the courtroom.
He was...
An Unimportant Witness, Larry Butz!
Day 4 has now begun. Day 4 will end on Friday August 19th at 9 PM server time.
Court is now in session!
---
Today's theme:
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Comment