TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1996
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Yoshiisland
    While I disagree with the wagon forming on you on the basis of screwing up on the number of scum in this game, it's still inherently a scummy thing to post, especially when you have easily checked. the first post.
    MML looks good here I think?


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1997
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      read his posts, Yoshiisland gives us almost nothing to work with

      maybe xel will be more useful


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1998
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        First off: Other shit:



        Cute post. For a shit post this doesn't smell like shit.



        Eh?



        wth the fuck



        I wanna speculate this post was serious for a moment, but what is kinda wrong with this?



        Wait are you referencing this:



        Because if so, this post is so dumb wtfh?



        Ok, but like rly? This is a hella stretch? The fuck ARE these posts?



        No, leave them in the dark obv. And yes, packback enters a game and usually doesn't post in a foreign language and with fucking images, and make a joke at the host.


        Now the AA thing

        this is really dumb like



        This is funny as a shit post I guess.



        Eh? Is this because of:






        alright nice vibes here fam.

        Nice vibes.



        Alright.



        Wait what?



        I actually don't agree with this pov at all. The question's answer can be inferred yes, but what's wrong with getting a player to state it? On top of that it could lead into an actual explanation of the process and point of view? Like, really, the hell is this?



        But no really, the hell is xiz this game?



        FOR WHAT FUCKING REASON?!











        What. The. Actual. Fuck. Is you letting him off with this shit?

        Like I feel I get what you're going for a decent amount of the time with your witholding of information and seeminly random questioning and such, but what precisely is the reason you don't hound him for blatantly piggybacking a vote?

        On top of THAT InDheart has literally no actual reason to vote AA because you can't say his play is weird, then immediatly retract the statement with " it's my first game here and i'm not familiar with his play style yet."

        Like what the actual fuck mate.

        Like fuck let's look at some fucking good aa posts





        Like, how is anyone fucking not unvoting him here. He's fucking murdering you guys, espeically when you're letting InDheart fucking walk away with some of the most shite logic.



        After the posts I've just reread, I genuinely sit here debating if you've magically fallen face first into the ground really goddamned hard.



        I disagree, you should be on the goddamned table, are you fucking kidding me.



        Those posts are rly standard aa tho? Like especially recently?

        -- end of aa thing --



        It's NOT a real catch though

        just feels like an error filled shite post.



        Most scummy aa post all game guys



        Eh?



        Eh?

        Anyways

        Xiz

        I don't have a fucking clue why your play reads like shite to me this game. You're clearly doing something, but I don't get it, and I don't understand anything you're trying other than a badly executed reaction grab.

        Would also be worth looking you know, maybe into inDheart as well because even with my lack of anything there's less of it than there is there.
        Xel pushes really hard on inDheart here


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1999
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'll revist charu's post(s) when I wake up again, I dunno why I'm awake but I figure I'll post and go back to sleep

          I'm in bold, I'm too lazy to be bothere dto make a reads post from scratch so I'mma just bounce off of zenith's 'cause his list is clean format wise ;3



          if I had to pick two to put on the table today i'mma throw out MML and ben

          because if I say packback it feels like piggy backing onto obvious trains / maybe a little too easy, and I earnestly think ben is gettin' a town read he hasn't really earned

          i'm not satisfied with his game yet, but it's certainly at least "hey he's here"

          and if you wanna say arnt and w n b should be tossed into the same category, I kinda disagree with you because I feel they're different, uh I lack a good word gonna say category because it's the only one that comes to mind
          this looks good for T-Force I think???


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2000
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            MML looks good too, just confirmed what inDheart said about Xel breaking the KitB by voting MML


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2001
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              EoD 1 reaaaaally confuses me though


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #2002
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                i just woke up from having passed out for two hours somehow???

                yeah yoshiisland is new icymi, this is his first game

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2003
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  it feels important that YoshL switched off of MML to be the final vote on AA, and then AA died during the night


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2004
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    this is really hurting my head


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #2005
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      i see dabackpack flailing, and that's actually it.

                      can you like, try making a coherent argument at this point


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2006
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        I like AA more then sunfan now

                        I agree with charu here
                        Xiz, the SK, thinks AA is better than sunfan -> Xiz probably didn't kill AA, ergo the wolves killed AA most likely

                        the wolves were either targeting PRs or hunting the serial killer.


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2007
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          i see dabackpack flailing, and that's actually it.

                          can you like, try making a coherent argument at this point
                          fuck off I'm trying to figure this shit out


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2008
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            do you seriously think this is flailing?


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2009
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              Maybe all 5 wagons are all town I have no fucking idea rn
                              this might be pretty funny in retrospect


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2010
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                upon reading the wolves' posts and EoDs, I like MML a lot better


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...