TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2011
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    T-Force, why the town read on Mashi? Is it just because post density?


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • T-Force
      Your world ends with you
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 4753

      #2012
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Basically. Like I said, it's a monumental amount of effort that I don't see any wolf making.
      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2013
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by T-Force
        Basically. Like I said, it's a monumental amount of effort that I don't see any wolf making.
        Do you have any comment on the quality of his posts?


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2014
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          fwiw I think it's almost impossible for Mashi to be a wolf after reading the first EoD


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2015
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            He insistently voted for Charu and spoke out against the AA CFD lynch ----- which seems more towny since it speaks to actual investment in the outcome of the lynch

            You can say that since it was town v town, Mashi had no reason NOT to pretend invested, but I think the AA nightkill illuminates us a little bit


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #2016
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              I'll look further in depth at him tomorrow. The one thing that's sketching me out about him is his constant disappearances.
              inb4 pot calling kettle black
              Actually, speaking of disappearing, where's Lar? I haven't seen him in thread and his only post was at 2:52 AM my time and it was to vote for DBP.

              -

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              Do you have any comment on the quality of his posts?
              From D2 and 3, the biggest thing is his giant-ass wall of text where he reads each player, and backs each read with about 10 links to posts for each player. It all comes down to effort, in my opinion, and having to re-read the thread (possibly multiple times) to substantiate each read is something that I can't see a wolf doing - and if they are, they deserve a goddamn medal.
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2017
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                to reiterate I'm pretty sure AA was a wolf nightkill and not a Xiz nightkill


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #2018
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  I'm gonna step out for about a half hour or so to grab food. I'll be here for another hour after that, but I have to head to bed after that because of work. I'll be back before EoD though.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2019
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Mashi is probably the strongest player in this game and the night actions don't entirely make sense if he was a wolf, I would imagine him to use the nightkill to further an agenda

                    and killing AA doesn't make sense, since Mashi would easily have been able to start a wagon on AA in the following day if he wanted to.

                    But he expressly rejects an AA lynch:

                    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                    I am completely against an AragakiAyase lynch.
                    which completely severs an "easy out" for the following day.

                    I don't think Mashi is a wolf here


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2020
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      The little nagging bit in my mind is that when I played wolf with Mashi in the fake-mason game, he as a wolf was really diplomatic and considered my opinions even though there was an obvious power/experience imbalance. Meaning that he might have been swayed into nightkilling AA if someone could convince him that he was a PR or SK. But again I don't see this being the case here


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2021
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        On top of that, there's the actual quality of his posts. I don't really care about the volume or density, but his posts are insightful and together betray his attempts at synthesizing information and pushing his own reads


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2022
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          On top of that, there's the actual quality of his posts. I don't really care about the volume or density, but his posts are insightful and together betray his attempts at synthesizing information and pushing his own reads
                          this same attitude is why I was reading reuben town earlier

                          from my memory wolf reuben usually posts a lot of mechanics/math/alignment neutral stuff but not actual reads or attitudes. This game he's posted less, but there are glimmers of opinions and synthesis there

                          T-Force is kind of in the same camp, but to be honest I can't read him that well altogether

                          I think I'm used to T-Force being neutral as a wolf which isn't here


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2023
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            so actually I feel better because I just need to evaluate YoshL and inDheart's posts again, and -maybe- MML's again, but he's my weakest town rn


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2024
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              dbp
                              (one minute before EoD)

                              this vote is a lil weird ---- he definitely set up the reasoning for his vote, but he has to have known that there was no way that a lynch on me would have happened (it was AA v MML at that point)

                              it could just be a bad towny vote, or he actually wanted to push a lynch on me with 1 minute to go, but it's just as likely that he didn't want to get his hands dirty with a town v town lynch -> chose somebody who wasn't gonna flip


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2025
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                well because it's getting late, i don't feel bad about switching - i would've really liked dude to come back though

                                zenith
                                this looks good for inDheart -----> switching vote from Yoshi to Zenith would look bad normally, but from his posts it seems like he was ready to see Yoshi die but only didn't because he didn't appear before EoD

                                it's hard to articulate but I hope I'm getting my point across


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...