TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #2056
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by inDheart
    force, you saw yoshl vs. zenith as a wolf-town interaction; do you still feel that way?
    haha probably so, you beat me to the punch

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #2057
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      t-force, your current logical downfall is that your argument of me being a wolf right now is "yoshl's not acting like a town"

      Originally posted by T-Force
      How about not so much that you feel bad, but you actually ARE bad? This isn't town YoshL. Town YoshL gets in -everyone's- face regardless of when it is, and doesn't relent until he has his answers. Town YoshL doesn't half-ass ANYTHING and yet looking at his entire day so far? Calling it half-assed is being generous. You have done nothing to help us solve this game today, you have MAYBE one solid read, and you've been basically fluffing your posts to give them length, when in reality, YOU GIVE NO SOLID OPINION.

      tl;dr, this is not Town YoshL.
      To take some words out of sunfan's mouth, i'm super flattered that you think my town game is so strong. however, you do realize that in the majority of the games that I play, i get scum read a lot. basing your argument around "TOWN YOSHL DOESN'T DO THIS" doesn't do anything. I see a lot of false claims as well such as:

      "You have done nothing to help us solve this game today"
      I've stated my reads, and also stated my willingness to continue talking. you saying "NOW you want to talk?!?!" is pretty autistic if you ask me on your part

      "you have MAYBE one solid read"
      what? i think mashi, mml, are town. dabackpack, indheart more on the scummy side, and you somewhere in the middle. which one is the solid read? And do you mean a "read that i'm sure of?" because when was being sure of your reads at an end-game time indicative of wolfiness or scumminess?

      "you've been basically fluffing your posts to give them length, when in reality, YOU GIVE NO SOLID OPINION."
      try again dipship


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #2058
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        llike, i can't ever shake t-force's scumminess in my eyes, like that's just always how i read him so i'm always trying to counter-weight that with bias in the opposite direction, but tbh it looks a little bit like you're trying to push for an easy lynch. What puts me above the rest of the remaining living players?


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #2059
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          when is EoD roundbosdx


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #2060
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            9pm server time, 10pm edt

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #2061
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              43 minutes from now is EOD
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #2062
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                was wondering if all the instas have changed Eod that's all


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Charles Claythorne
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 138

                  #2063
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  i would agree 100% if it wasn't coming out of your mouth

                  but sunfan i think i remember said something about this ????

                  in my head, dbp -> indheart wins for town, but idk, since it looks like i've been barking up the complete wrong trees this whole entire game. maybe sans xiv being weird this game, but otherwise, rip my reads

                  i'm actually curious, this question goes towards mashi and dabackpack, who are both currently (i think) scumreading me:
                  if it isn't me, then who/why

                  also pls elaborate on why me because i want to talk
                  If not you, I think I might take a look at T-Force maybe? I feel like I might be giving him too much leeway clearing him for some of benguin's posts, even if I do think they were really Humany.

                  MixMasterLar and Dabackpack are definitely off the table for me though. inDheart I feel is pretty Human too, but I have this lurking #tinfoil in my mind that he's a Wolf TWGod and completely duping me lol. Honestly, if you're not a Wolf, I would have 0 idea what to do next Day Phase, because I feel pretty strongly about everyone else being Human, and as much as I try, I don't see where I'm making an error in judgement, if I am making one.

                  Much of why I'm suspicious of you is because a lot of your posts come off as self-seeking sort of? It's not exactly the word I want, but it's close enough. Like, your first big post in the thread was more or less an attack on MixMasterLar because he pooled you into the inactives, and you never really focused out of it for the rest of the Day Phase. Likewise, while you did give a reads list late Day 0, you ended up spending a lot of time arguing with Dabackpack thereafter without really adding more to the discussion. I think similarly your focus on Zenith last Day Phase felt rather ulterior.

                  And there are other small things, like how you've made other short remarks and such in the thread, but much of that was with you never yet having caught up with the thread and doesn't seem like you were ever devoted to solving the game. I think you're probably going to say that "not catching up with the thread" isn't something inherently suspicious, but it's not anything that tells me you're Human either, and when others have done things that I think are Human, it begs for POE.

                  What's more though, I feel like a lot of your defenses have been ad hominem or dismissive of others's points, when some of the arguments against you were worth a legitimate response. I know that posts "feeling bad" isn't really a good argument and you can't really defend yourself against it, but... some of your posts just feel bad to me! I feel like a Human YoshL would probably act a bit differently than how I've seen this game, in other words.

                  That said, my suspicion of you isn't strong and I'm still jumping across the fence over and over, honestly. Much of the suspicion is a consequence of POE, since I feel like all the other Players have seemed more Human than you.

                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #2064
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    however, you do realize that in the majority of the games that I play, i get scum read a lot. basing your argument around "TOWN YOSHL DOESN'T DO THIS" doesn't do anything.
                    I've played almost all, if not every single one, of my games with you also in the player base. I know damn well that you get scum read a lot due to your in-your-face attitude, and ability to not hold back when it comes to basically screaming in someone's face. I know what you can do as town. THIS. IS NOT. IT.

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "You have done nothing to help us solve this game today"
                    I've stated my reads, and also stated my willingness to continue talking.
                    Right, and I can state that I'm going to go walk in traffic, but that doesn't mean I'm going to. You can state your willingness all you want, but that doesn't mean you're going to do it even though DBP fired off like 15 posts scrutinizing the game, and your involvement in it. What are waiting for? A full page? Him to call you a thundercunt? It should NOT matter if you don't like what he's saying. I would expect you to put in some fucking work to refute that instead of just baiting him.

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "you have MAYBE one solid read"
                    what? i think mashi, mml, are town. dabackpack, indheart more on the scummy side, and you somewhere in the middle. which one is the solid read? And do you mean a "read that i'm sure of?" because when was being sure of your reads at an end-game time indicative of wolfiness or scumminess?
                    Mashi. Because that's the only clear, one-sided read. Your read on MML was "herpy-derr, I was suspicious of him, but after re-reading, I don't think I want to lynch him"
                    DBP, as I've said before, you've flip-flopped on so many times, you should be in the Rio Olympics, and taking home the gold in gymnastics - or soccer.
                    inDheart is wolfy? Really? Where in your post does it say anything remotely close to that?

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    llike, i can't ever shake t-force's scumminess in my eyes
                    Like lookin' in a mirror, eh?

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    but tbh it looks a little bit like you're trying to push for an easy lynch. What puts me above the rest of the remaining living players?
                    Easy? Pfft. Pushing, though? Absolutely. I WANT to see town YoshL. I WANT to see you play like I know you can, but I'm not seeing it, and that bothers me.

                    Also, pushing an easy lynch? Pot, meet kettle. Look what you did to Zenith. He didn't help his cause, no, but you want to talk about pushing an easy lynch? You sink yourself even further by trying to lump me in with something you did not one day phase prior.

                    -Do I even need to state why Mashi is below you in the lynch pool? I'm gonna say no and move on.
                    - DBP is putting in work. And, yeah, his insta last day earns him no favours, but he is right - none of us prevented it either. Is he worth looking into, absolutely, but he's done far more than you right now.
                    - inDheart I don't want to touch today either due to the discussion drum up.
                    - MML -could- be looked at, if anything just because he's pulled a disappearing act, and I have had a null read on him because of it. I would love nothing more than for him to arrive and talk.
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #2065
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      t-force, your current logical downfall is that your argument of me being a wolf right now is "yoshl's not acting like a town"
                      One last thing, dude. That's how we've been going about it basically since I've subbed it. Don't you go giving me hell for using that logic when PoE is all anyone else has used for the last 2 day phases.

                      Try again, dipship
                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #2066
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Unvote

                        Wold DPB woulda thrown a goddamn hissy fit like he did in READ THE SETUP over being the new lynch target, not go bakc and reread the tread and post-spammed us for it.


                        Fuck me if it is YoshL I am going to be pissed with myself.
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2067
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD


                          VOTE COUNT
                          MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
                          T-Force -> YoshL
                          MixMasterLar -> Unvote

                          ---


                          YoshL
                          X


                          ---

                          Unvote:

                          MixMasterLar

                          Yet to vote:

                          YoshL
                          DaBackpack
                          inDheart
                          Charles Claythorne

                          Possess phantoms:

                          DaBackpack (+0.1)
                          T-Force (+0.1)

                          ---

                          Xelnya -> Mashi
                          Xiz -> AA
                          Yoshiisland -> Charu
                          YoshL -> thesunfan
                          Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                          Xiz -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                          YoshL -> inDheart
                          Xelnya -> reuben_tate
                          inDheart -> Charles Claythorne/Mashi
                          thesunfan -> inDheart
                          inDheart -> Unvote
                          AragakiAyase -> inDheart
                          YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                          Xiz -> AragakiAyase
                          inDheart -> AragakiAyase
                          AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                          AragakiAyase -> Arntonach
                          MixMasterLar -> Wineandbread
                          MixMasterLar -> Unvote
                          thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                          Charu -> DaBackpack
                          Xelnya -> Xiz
                          YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                          Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                          DaBackpack -> MixMasterLar
                          inDheart -> Unvote
                          AragakiAyase -> Charu
                          MixMasterLar -> DaBackpack
                          Charles Claythorne/Mashi -> Charu
                          Tokzic -> inDheart
                          Xelnya -> Unvote
                          Arntonach -> Charu
                          thesunfan -> Unvote
                          Yoshiisland -> Unvote
                          thesunfan -> DaBackpack
                          reuben_tate -> Charu
                          AragakiAyase -> Unvote
                          Arntonach -> Unvote
                          Gradiant -> Arntonach
                          Tokzic -> Charu
                          Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                          YoshL -> DaBackpack
                          Tokzic -> _Zenith_
                          _Zenith_ -> Arntonach
                          Tokzic -> Charu
                          Wineandbread -> Charu
                          Tokzic -> Unvote
                          Tokzic -> DaBackpack
                          thesunfan -> Unvote
                          Tokzic -> Unvote
                          YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                          thesunfan -> AragakiAyase
                          Charu -> AragakiAyase
                          Arntonach -> YoshL
                          Tokzic -> Charu
                          AragakiAyase -> Charu
                          Gradiant -> AragakiAyase
                          inDheart -> DaBackpack
                          YoshL -> AragakiAyase
                          Arntonach -> DaBackpack

                          Xiz -> thesunfan
                          MixMasterLar -> Tokzic
                          YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                          Wineandbread -> Tokzic
                          Xiz -> Xelnya
                          Xiz -> Unvote
                          _Zenith_ -> Yoshiisland
                          thesunfan -> Wineandbread
                          thesunfan -> _Zenith_
                          inDheart -> Yoshiisland
                          Charles Claythorne -> Gradiant
                          inDheart -> _Zenith_
                          Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                          Xiz -> Wineandbread
                          Charles Claythorne -> Wineandbread
                          Charles Claythorne -> Tokzic
                          Charles Claythorne -> Wineandbread
                          YoshL -> Wineandbread

                          Gradiant -> MixMasterLar
                          MixMasterLar -> Tokzic
                          thesunfan -> Tokzic
                          YoshL -> MixMasterLar
                          Gradiant -> Unvote
                          thesunfan -> Unvote
                          _Zenith_ -> inDheart
                          Gradiant -> Tokzic
                          _Zenith_ -> Tokzic
                          inDheart -> Tokzic
                          YoshL -> Tokzic

                          YoshL -> _Zenith_
                          T-Force -> _Zenith_
                          thesunfan -> _Zenith_
                          _Zenith_ -> _Zenith_
                          DaBackpack -> _Zenith_

                          ---

                          Today's theme:
                          Last edited by roundbox; 08-19-2016, 07:37 PM.
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #2068
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            The summon is real!
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #2069
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Regarding the Zenith insta, yes, in hindsight it was stupid, but he had literally given up at that point, and I publicly announced my intent to do so around 10 minutes before I placed the final vote. People were in the thread. Even sunfan was watching and nobody stopped me. The point of saying that I'm voting someone is to see if anybody has any reservations before I do it. Everyone just watched.
                              For future games:

                              Never insta

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Xel pushes really hard on inDheart here
                              Doesn't mean anything. He voted Xiz and that early in the game the votes where all that anyone wanted to remember. A wolf can easily slander somone early and then place a vote somewhere else. If he had gotten back to InDHeart later/did it at EoD I'll be more inclined to agree.

                              Originally posted by T-Force
                              Actually, speaking of disappearing, where's Lar? I haven't seen him in thread and his only post was at 2:52 AM my time and it was to vote for DBP.
                              I like to think I left more then that.

                              IRL stuff happening, catching up with old friends and the like. I really shouldn't have joined the game in hinsight and I'll probably sit out the next dozen lol. That said, it is funny this is coming from the guy who thought it was a good town move to not read the thread (something that I at least do, if nothing else)

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              i'm honestly still waiting for concrete things to pop up so i can address them rather than "yoshl is top scum because he feels bad"
                              IDK man I got alot more out of those.

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              i see dabackpack flailing, and that's actually it.

                              can you like, try making a coherent argument at this point
                              This makes you look pretty bad. He isn't flailing in the slightest. Misguided? Wrong? Full of shit? You can argue those points if you like. Flailing? nope. I've seen ol' backpack flail before and this isn't it.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2070
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                something I wanted to address were the votes this phase so far

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Well, while Zenith flipping town was frustrating, and SunFun's death will be a blow to us, I feel like town is probably in a better place then we where yesterday. Or at least, I feel like I'm in a clearer state of mind game wise.




                                This post struck me wrong, because I didnt think you had ever scum read YoshL this entire game. I decided to check and as it turns out you've never made a reads list this entire game. Ever.



                                So that's all your post in the game, BackPack. More then me, now. Most barely more then three lines long and nary a solid read list among them, unless you double check my happy mobile using ass and find something.

                                Reading them backwards, having read the thread (some parts mutiple times) it really looks like a list of sheeping, piggybacking, obvious, or reiterating post with little original thought, like you've just been skirting by.

                                And hey, you've been gone all weekend and that's great, but the whole last day few days where focused on getting our piles in order and trying to solve the game, and for you to have only made one post where you say you only liked two people (one being [I] SunFan[I/]) and nothing else, while still trying to act so sure that you know Zenith should be lynch that you Insta him (after being warned he was near insta, and even InDHeart pointing out there was no need earning a little of my respect)....well, that comes off as somewhat intentional, like you never planned to try and piece too much of the puzzle together to start and you'll happy to make sure the lynch happens sooner and our next targets are already set up ahead of time.


                                Sorry, but just as Sun Fan doubled down in trusting his gut and said you couldnt be wolf, I will double down trusting mine and say that I feel that I pegged you right d0; and now, Time has told it's tale.
                                I might normally be suspicious of someone who "locks in" their vote early in the phase because it would be an easy to way for a wolf to get a vote in and direct a mislynch without having to put on the facade of solving the game

                                but the emotion here reads more like a frustrated town who has a strong read that nobody's agreed with and is bullshit tired of being told he's wrong

                                I was concerned that MML's presence here today was little but I still have him as town right now


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...