TWG CLV: Boats

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #916
    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    Ok outting the info Charu gave me
    Do it and I'll have the vigi pop a cap in your ass tonight. Don't test me. I know there might be "consequences", but fuck your playstyle. Getting you out now will help us in the long run.





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #917
      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Ok outting the info Charu gave me
      Be patient, you're next on our lynchlist.. Unless you're saying you're an odd-night only Jester?





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Arntonach
        Owlbears Rock!
        • Mar 2012
        • 2494

        #918
        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        Ok outting the info Charu gave me
        Did you get bored halfway and decide to go to sleep?
        pack of hard stuffs

        pack of my stuffs

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #919
          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

          Trying to get through this night's drought of post like


          ​

          Comment

          • Arntonach
            Owlbears Rock!
            • Mar 2012
            • 2494

            #920
            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

            Lar, I know this is out of the blue, but could you post your current reads in the thread? I got myself confused and I need to know how you stand right now.
            pack of hard stuffs

            pack of my stuffs

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #921
              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

              Originally posted by Arntonach
              Lar, I know this is out of the blue, but could you post your current reads in the thread? I got myself confused and I need to know how you stand right now.
              You need to know where I stand? trying to decide if you wanna murder me?

              Well, I need to post a reads anyway.


              Tokzic Is dead as shit. Didn't post much for me to really get anything useful out of it (unlike, say, Xelnya).

              CharuIs also dead as shit, but I feel pretty bad about it because I was advocating a Charu lynch at the time. I didn't think he was trying as much as he would have if he where actually Town. I don't know if there is anything useful in his post.

              Aragaki is very much alive and active, and from what I saw in chat people seem to put him on the scummier side of things. This isn't helped by the fact that when he was being considered as wolf day 0 Xel backed him up and said he seemed town. This is pretty damning considering Xel was as red as Walt Disney's nightmares concerning Native Americans communist, but I don't want to be a hypocrite because Xel was also one of the first people to declare me town. *shrugs*

              That said, I do flip back and forth between giving him a scum lean and a town lean. Sometimes I think he's being a little too defensive, sometimes I think he's answering fine and doing ok. I've tried putting pressure on him and he answers back ok (like when I voted him doing that Storn v AA postwar we had before EoD); tone felt right, point he made was legit, nothing to see.

              I have talked to him outside of thread (logs posted and presumed to have been read by everyone, don't think we've said much that hasn't already been shared) but I get a town feel.

              Other then Xel's "I don't get why" defense I don't see too many people defending him. As stupid as it is to have a null this stage in the game, I'm putting him at nul or possible 3rd party that's easy to hunt alongside with town for the time being.


              Arntonach You do not sit well with me. At all. I saw you got out of being lynch and I've heard through the sweet sweet grapevine what you said that swayed votes, but I don't know if I believe it just on your word. Granted, given the situation I would have changed to Tokzic as well but it'll soon be a new day and as far as I am concern you are still very much on the table to discuss.


              Xiz Has been pretty unhelpful as far as I can see. At this point I wonder if he's some weird third party that's trying to keep the wolves from coming at him but at the same time not look like he's a wolf to the rest of us. The only good thing to come out of this is now I know Oglaf is a thing that I need to read, but besides that I think it is very likely is isn't 100% on town's side. I don't think he's scum at this point though (he apparently was helpful in VC)



              Runescapedude.....hasn't done much since I last did one of these? And IIRC I wanted him to post more? come on, now.

              To be fair the amount of OOTC that everyone is addicted to right now is insane, so anyone want to admit to talking to RSD recently and giving thoughts/logs? Or shit, Runescape my bud how ya been my man come post in thread tell me how you love being town and all that.

              Buuuut Xel did vote for him, so I don't he is straight up wolf. Possible third party but I doubt he is wolf. If we can't find a good wold read by EoD we could do worst then consider RSD along with Arnt.




              Roundbox and I haven't talked in awhile. Had a good impression of him and he was the first to question mechanics of the game. I took that as very helpful to town, but then again Xel was the first to ask about 3 fractions sooooooo

              But naw, he's a townlean for me ATM. After we get our flip I hope to converse with him a little more.



              Red Blast....er



              Storn Hasn't done much for the game until he decided to go knock on AA's door and rattle that cage a little. That's cool, but I don't see you really hunting scum for real. No no, OOTC doesn't count unless you re posting reads and logs over here. I think I really want to read your reads the most.



              Dabackpack is kind of like Storn except he has had alot more interactions over the thread that make me feel better about him. Town lean for sure, but it should be noted that it looks like he is posting less and less, or at least feels that way. His last few post where about anime I think.



              MixMasterLar
              is well endowed.



              Drizzleromancegirl is dead as shit. That was a call for us.



              Gradiant I had this guy at null for the longest time, but I think he has the shortest OOTC history of those that have shared and other then his public interactions with me (DRG =/= DBP, gotcha) I don't really know what he has been up to.

              He did call Driz, which gives him credit, but wolves are also hunting 3rd parties so that doesn't really mean as much as it normally would. Then again,we assume because of Xel that wolves knew that information that early.

              Eh, POE kind of places him in town because I think others are more likely wolves, but I won't be shocked if he turns out to be one.




              XelNya Is dead as shit. I swear with as much talking as he has done that he has given us enough info concerning his partner. I just can't see it ATM.


              ShadoWolfe has been and still is my strongest townread. Then again, he at least keeps me a little informed OOT even if half the time he doesn't want to tell me anything. I think he needs to post more in thread (but hell y'all all do) but without anything hinting at scum and enough potential wolves on my list I feel safe in giving him a strong town read.
              If he isn't town, then damn is he good.
              ​

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #922
                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                POSTING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE I THINK IT IS SOMETHING WE NEED TO CONSIDER:


                XelNya Is dead as shit. I swear with as much talking as he has done that he has given us enough info concerning his partner. I just can't see it ATM.
                ​

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #923
                  Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                  I did not call drg

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #924
                    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                    I was on xel. Wasn't seeing scum drg until I heard her in the voice channel.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #925
                      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                      IN THE NIGHT


                      Gradiant and MixMasterLar's companion ships have sunk.


                      Gradiant was a Discharger

                      MixMasterLar was a Prospective Naval Officer


                      Day 3 ends in 48 hours, at 10:00 PM EST on Monday 7/18

                      (9 players, insta is at 5)
                      Last edited by YoshL; 07-16-2016, 08:07 PM.


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #926
                        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                        ...fuuuuck.





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #927
                          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                          Then I stand corrected, and you didn't call Driz.

                          That's a mistake I would expect the wolves to not want to correct (not that it's an intentional mistake, but still)
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #928
                            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                            Holy third parties Batman
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #929
                              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                              Nothing in Kancolle about "Discharger".

                              Okay.. Gradiant told me some stuff a couple nights ago. I think it's time to share that.





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #930
                                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Then I stand corrected, and you didn't call Driz.

                                That's a mistake I would expect the wolves to not want to correct (not that it's an intentional mistake, but still)
                                Dude you're dead shut up! It's tragic, but you're gone )': I'll see you in post-game chat bro





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...