TWG CLV: Boats

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arntonach
    Owlbears Rock!
    • Mar 2012
    • 2494

    #991
    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

    Oh FUCK me
    pack of hard stuffs

    pack of my stuffs

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #992
      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

      fuckasses
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • storn42
        RIP Storn D0-D0
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2012
        • 3474

        #993
        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

        shado


        Originally posted by Xiz
        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #994
          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

          unvote


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #995
            Re: TWG CLV: Boats

            Not sure how much I'll be in VC tonight since I'm out of town but I'll do my best to stay involved

            Xiz is the only person on my non lynching list. I'm really not sure what to think of Antronach at the moment but he's said some peculiar things over the last two days. Still evaluating where to put these.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #996
              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

              EoD in T-115 minutes, gotta run an errand real quick but I'll be in VC by 6PM PST (EoD - 60 minutes)





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #997
                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                arntonach

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                  arntonach
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                    arntonach

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                      Artnonach





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                        arntonach - 4 (xiz, roundbox, aragakiayase, shadowolfe)
                        unvote - storn42
                        no vote - arntonach


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                          Arntonach was dismissed. He was a

                          Serial Killer with companion ship Katsuragi


                          night ends in 24 hours. again, following day phases will be only 24 hours.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CLV: Boats


                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                              btw in case anyone is thinking otherwise

                              no lynch today

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CLV: Boats

                                lol okay aa

                                Comment

                                Working...